Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:36 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

Originally Posted by turtlez
Hello All

Well we've made it !
Arrived here on Monday, complete with Molly the Cat, who, despite all our worries, has survived the flight.
More than happy with our rental property and the area - we had never seen it before, except for pictures off the Net. Closest we had been previously was Denia.

We are now officially Ex-Pats !
Hey turtlez,

Welcome to not so sunny Spain!

The weather is crap at the moment (but personally, due to my condition, I'm loving it), but I'm sure it will improve.

As Mitzy said, we're in Jalon too (very easy to find), so if you ever need any help, advice on local stuff, or just a cup of tea, coffee or something stronger.....give us a shout!

Martha
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

wiccan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All
Well house is sold stc, and started to look for a rental property in the alpujarra region from mid oct.
Now the fun bit driving 1800 miles in a old ,slow ,but built like a brick **** house 4x4 loaded to the hilt with red triangles ,spare bulbs ,yellow jackets,
4 ton of er indoors knickers and stuff :curseshould have got a artic)
Hope the sat nav is as good as they say it is (hoping to avoid toll roads)
as the pajero is no good on motorways anyway.
Then we have got to find places to stay overnight on the way (any info welcome).
Then spend the rest of my life doing up a ruin (10 years waiting for permits ect)
still that leaves a lot of time for the bar
Thats what I call a life plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopr to be there soon Wiccan
Old Aug 25th 2007, 3:16 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wiccan
Hi All
Well house is sold stc, and started to look for a rental property in the alpujarra region from mid oct.
Now the fun bit driving 1800 miles in a old ,slow ,but built like a brick **** house 4x4 loaded to the hilt with red triangles ,spare bulbs ,yellow jackets,
4 ton of er indoors knickers and stuff :curseshould have got a artic)
Hope the sat nav is as good as they say it is (hoping to avoid toll roads)
as the pajero is no good on motorways anyway.
Then we have got to find places to stay overnight on the way (any info welcome).
Then spend the rest of my life doing up a ruin (10 years waiting for permits ect)
still that leaves a lot of time for the bar
Don`t call it a pajero when you get to Spain. lol
Old Aug 25th 2007, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Don`t call it a pajero when you get to Spain. lol
Yeah! Make sure you tape up or take off the badges!
Tim
Old Aug 25th 2007, 3:37 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

You're English so leave it on.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

Im not calling it anything else just covering it in feathers
might help the aerodynamics a bit
Wiccan
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

Yes I might try running it on red bull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It gives you wings
I might get over 60 mph then without driving off a cliff
Wiccan
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:43 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
You're English so leave it on.
It would be even worse if he was Welsh!

Seriously, take the Pajero badges off!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:44 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

its rude LOL
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:39 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wiccan

on the sale of your house I wish you a good journey over and hope that all goes well for you,not long to go now please keep us posted Well done
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

amberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really nice

Originally Posted by busters mum
many thanks, will keep you informed, we are giong by eurotunnel and driving as little buster wants to be with his mum.
My husband and dad move to spain on 23rd sept the rest of the families follow when houses have sold in uk
Old Aug 27th 2007, 7:21 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amberandjason
My husband and dad move to spain on 23rd sept the rest of the families follow when houses have sold in uk
Hello amberandjason, the very best of luck to you and your family,I,v lost count on how many are on the move ,what area of Spain are you moving to ?
I also wish you luck with the sale of your homes please keep us posted on how your plans are going ,are you planning on buying a property in Spain ? Good Luck and Best Wishes
Old Aug 27th 2007, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

amberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really nice

Originally Posted by jandy44
Hello amberandjason, the very best of luck to you and your family,I,v lost count on how many are on the move ,what area of Spain are you moving to ?
I also wish you luck with the sale of your homes please keep us posted on how your plans are going ,are you planning on buying a property in Spain ? Good Luck and Best Wishes
We are looking at moving to Oliva, we are not going to buy straight away but rent at first.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:06 pm
Young at heart

We are looking at moving to Oliva, we are not going to buy straight away but rent at first.
I think that is a very wise choice,we will also be renting initially ,there is certainly a large choice of property,s to rent,we will be going further south than yourselves Malaga region.We are off in a couple of weeks to have a look around,if you need any help with anything BE is a very useful site to be on.Good Luck............
Old Aug 28th 2007, 2:34 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Amber and Jason and welcome to the forum!

Mitzyboy (one of the moderators here on BE) lives in Oliva (well, not exactly in Oliva, more like on the outskirts) which by the way is a lovely town. I'm sure he'd be happy to help with any questions you may have

Martha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.