Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

ambers_lil_sis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

hope so

I just don't know what to ask sooo many questions

oh well see you tomorrow

love amy
Old Sep 21st 2007, 11:08 am
Just Joined

koolgirl will become famous soon enough

Hi Everyone

Reading this thread has given me so much courage and gets rid of any doubts i have/had, thank you everyone for your positive stories and experiences...invaluable!

Old Dec 31st 2007, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IntuitiveNipple
It looks as if I'll be moving end of June, early July, too.

I never realised just how much junk and bits I had collected, but I'm slowly getting it all cleaned up, photographed, itemised ready for eBay. What doesn't sell on there will go to car-boot, and failing that, FreeCycle.

I've decided to sell everything rather than hold some back and transport it over - I'm aiming to travel *very* light

I've got a week's trip to San Jose end of this month (Where 2.0 conference) and a couple of side-trips for work, plus I've got to get over to Málaga at some point to meet with a company involved in Wireless network infrastructure who are interested in me - so I could have a local job in a Spanish-speaking company, which is what I'd prefer to begin with.

I'm planning on doing similar to Andrew, then once settled I can work on my long-term plans.
Bump,
whatever happened to IntuitiveNipple . Anybody know?
Old Dec 31st 2007, 3:59 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Bump,
Not posted since May 15th.......its a shame so many have gone adrift somewhere be nice to hear from them all again since this thread started there's loads more on the move lost count

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ABSENT FRIENDS
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:03 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Bump,
I have tried to e-mail them, I suspect that if he went to Spain he hasn't got access to the internet.

Pity, he was really nice.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Do you reckon that they just dont bother to come back to BE or could it be that they dont get the internet access they hoped for?

Oh, thanks matt
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Do you reckon that they just dont bother to come back to BE or could it be that they dont get the internet access they hoped for?

Oh, thanks matt
I know IN was planning to go a little bit country when he got to Spain so its possible that he just doesn't have any way of getting access and he may have more important things to do than BE.

Of course some people just change their plans so that's possible. Pity, I offered to help him build his house with him too.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:09 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I know IN was planning to go a little bit country when he got to Spain so its possible that he just doesn't have any way of getting access and he may have more important things to do than BE.

Of course some people just change their plans so that's possible. Pity, I offered to help him build his house with him too.
You can come and help build mine in Oz if you like - thats if we ever get there - Happy New Year to you for later x
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

turtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really nice

Still look at BE everyday and thoroughly enjoying our new life in Spain since moving here August 07.
Happy New Year everyone
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:10 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
You can come and help build mine in Oz if you like - thats if we ever get there - Happy New Year to you for later x
You off to OZ now?
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:11 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried to e-mail them, I suspect that if he went to Spain he hasn't got access to the internet.

Pity, he was really nice.

Oh, thanks matt
Yes he was nice,has was most that have gone adrift,Miss Naughty for example,not heard from her for awhile either ,its hard to say whether its because of internet problems or whether people are just so busy getting on with their lives.it would be lovely to see many return and find out how their plans are panning out
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:13 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

You off to OZ now?
Its where ive always had my heart set on but was knocked back by one of the migration agents so Spain was always our back up plan but the more i read on here of how much people stuggle to get work there and especially with hubby being in the building game its got me a little worried - i wanted to be the lady of leisure - so i'm dusting off my scissors and going back into hairdressing and hubby can build our house over there - well thats the dream anyway.
Love Sam x
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:14 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jandy44
Yes he was nice,has was most that have gone adrift,Miss Naughty for example,not heard from her for awhile either ,its hard to say whether its because of internet problems or whether people are just so busy getting on with their lives.it would be lovely to see many return and find out how their plans are panning out
Miss N pops up from time to time on the Moving back forum................

I think with everything they went through it will be a while before they decide to go back.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:15 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by jandy44
I think busy is probably the answer as i dont seem to have had to much time to spend on here either - too bloody knackered these days.
Love Sam x
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:16 pm
Happy in my bubble

Miss N pops up from time to time on the Moving back forum................

I think with everything they went through it will be a while before they decide to go back.

Thats a shame coz she seemed really excited about going back earlier on in the year - i wish her well anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.