Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

Old May 15th 2007, 2:20 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

I am finding it very interesting at the momement to find that there are so many making the move.When I joined the forum there just appeared to be a handful.It will make interesting reading to follow everyone,s progress,it appears that all walks in life are on the move,so far we can congratulate at least 14 ,how many more is there ? please keep us posted

Congratulations to :

BigPete......house buying trip next week.......good luck

HimnHer...............1st week in July.............good luck

Pwblackbelt.......Last week in June...............good luck

Skippernicky....buying trip mid July...............good luck

Busters Mum....moving to Palma de Gandia.....good luck

Cornish Maid....off to Costa Blanca................good luck

Jorgi...........undecided between Spain and France.....good luck

Twyntub.......Sept.hoping to commute.................good luck

Bigbudda69........on with building his villa...........good luck

Chrisw..........waiting to sell house...................good luck

Sjrw.........moving to Sierra de Yeguas..............good luck

NzGrl........from NZ hoping to make the move......good luck

Tezra and Dylan......to join Andrew..................good luck

A big to everyone

And then of course there is ourselves,it will be interesting for everyone to post here,I have more than likely missed some one.We have all enjoyed listening to the ups and downs of everyone,s experience and look forward to all your posts,and to hear your progress...........CHEERS
Old May 15th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

Originally Posted by jandy44
I am finding it very interesting at the momement to find that there are so many making the move.When I joined the forum there just appeared to be a handful.It will make interesting reading to follow everyone,s progress,it appears that all walks in life are on the move,so far we can congratulate at least 14 ,how many more is there ? please keep us posted

Congratulations to :

A big to everyone

And then of course there is ourselves,it will be interesting for everyone to post here,I have more than likely missed some one.We have all enjoyed listening to the ups and downs of everyone,s experience and look forward to all your posts,and to hear your progress...........CHEERS
many thanks, will keep you informed, we are giong by eurotunnel and driving as little buster wants to be with his mum.
Old May 15th 2007, 3:04 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busters mum
many thanks, will keep you informed, we are giong by eurotunnel and driving as little buster wants to be with his mum.
Hi,thanks,I thought this may be a good idea,somewhere to try and keep everyones progress,I think we will opt for the tunnel when we finally make the move,I cant wait to drive down again,it is very scenic,and Im sure our George will love it,I hope all goes well,keep us posted
Old May 15th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Me in a couple of years
Old May 15th 2007, 3:17 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Me in a couple of years
Hope it all goes a lot better next time.. I'm sure it will, you can't have that bad luck a second time.. can you?..
Old May 15th 2007, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

kevinbeddow is on a distinguished road

Me
As we have just put the house up for sale in uk,think it may be in Sept/Oct after all solicitors have finished?
kevin
Old May 15th 2007, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

A big to everyone

And then of course there is ourselves,it will be interesting for everyone to post here,I have more than likely missed some one.We have all enjoyed listening to the ups and downs of everyone,s experience and look forward to all your posts,and to hear your progress...........CHEERS [/QUOTE]

Jandy44 you are a love...we joined the forum around the same time and funnily I am in the same kind of area..that is if you have not been tempted away from Competa by all these Spanish northeners... you have come a long way in a short time especially with your PC skills..you are really rockin and rollin now..what's the new's on your move at the moment...when you next in Competa..
Old May 15th 2007, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Hope it all goes a lot better next time.. I'm sure it will, you can't have that bad luck a second time.. can you?..
Hey i am the queen of bad luck
Old May 15th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to :

A big to everyone

dont want to put a downer on it but Im wondering how many will return - my guess (based on how many friends/aquaintances (cant spell it) I said goodbye to in the last 4 years) is at least 50%

but I wish you all the very best of luck with your move over here and your new lives in spain
Old May 15th 2007, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

turtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really nice

......and us, house sold [s.t.c.] - moving to Northern C.B. Aug/Sep
Old May 15th 2007, 3:50 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
A big to everyone

:
Jandy44 you are a love...we joined the forum around the same time and funnily I am in the same kind of area..that is if you have not been tempted away from Competa by all these Spanish northeners... you have come a long way in a short time especially with your PC skills..you are really rockin and rollin now..what's the new's on your move at the moment...when you next in Competa..[/QUOTE]

Oh Bigbhudda69,thanks,I dont know about rocking and rolling,I posted to Miss Nautie earlier,where is it
My O/H is tiling the bathroom floor has we speak,we have a few jobs to finish on the house,then the for sale sign can go up,your villa looks so beautiful,and the scenery is to die for,we are hoping to visit Competa has soon has we can,you will have to post the piccies again on here,are you moving permanatly when you have the villa finished?My main concern is at the momement my loo is going to become unavailable for a couple of days Im asking if he can get someone in to tile the kitchen floor.I hope yourself and Eve are around Competa when we arrive,we will meet for a sherbit and maybe your villa will be finished,Ill have a grand tour......... Oh by the way loved the parrot joke
Old May 15th 2007, 3:53 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by turtlez
......and us, house sold [s.t.c.] - moving to Northern C.B. Aug/Sep
Hi Turtlez,its amazing just how many are on the move,keep us posted with your progress,are you buying a villa on the CB,its very exciting,I hope everthing works out for you ...........
Old May 15th 2007, 3:59 pm
Young at heart

Me in a couple of years
Hi Miss Naughty,I hope you have better luck next time around,has you know Im fairly new so Im not aware of all the ins and outs,what will you do with your new buisiness when you move? seems like a lot of hard work to just leave,but hey onwards and upwards hey.....good luck
Old May 15th 2007, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Jandy44 you are a love...we joined the forum around the same time and funnily I am in the same kind of area..that is if you have not been tempted away from Competa by all these Spanish northeners... you have come a long way in a short time especially with your PC skills..you are really rockin and rollin now..what's the new's on your move at the moment...when you next in Competa..
Oh Bigbhudda69,thanks,I dont know about rocking and rolling,I posted to Miss Nautie earlier,where is it
My O/H is tiling the bathroom floor has we speak,we have a few jobs to finish on the house,then the for sale sign can go up,your villa looks so beautiful,and the scenery is to die for,we are hoping to visit Competa has soon has we can,you will have to post the piccies again on here,are you moving permanatly when you have the villa finished?My main concern is at the momement my loo is going to become unavailable for a couple of days Im asking if he can get someone in to tile the kitchen floor.I hope yourself and Eve are around Competa when we arrive,we will meet for a sherbit and maybe your villa will be finished,Ill have a grand tour......... Oh by the way loved the parrot joke[/QUOTE]

Oh dear...I have a bucket I can lend you..or a block and tackle !!... I do not have ANY long term plans at the moment...Its just great to know what a beautiful area we have to retreat to, tell your hubs to leave those cars alone and get the house finished...I think you will be in Andalucia before me...
Old May 15th 2007, 4:01 pm
Young at heart

Hey i am the queen of bad luck
No Im afraid not........if only you knew.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.