Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

Hey Jean..know you are busy with your dog show at the mo but come across THIS while surfing..have you seen this site before..may be of interest to you..for your holiday/ reccy coming up VERY soon...
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:02 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Hey Jean..know you are busy with your dog show at the mo but come across THIS while surfing..have you seen this site before..may be of interest to you..for your holiday/ reccy coming up VERY soon...
Hi BB thanks for that link , another one for bookmarks, OMG I have so much info in there I hope now the puter dont go down , I thought it had early hours of this morning you are not by any chance back in the area from the 12th are you ??? I could of come a hike up to your pad ee ee just thought I could become a squatter hope you are OK I have a job keeping up ,take care

Luv Jean
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
Hi BB thanks for that link , another one for bookmarks, OMG I have so much info in there I hope now the puter dont go down , I thought it had early hours of this morning you are not by any chance back in the area from the 12th are you ??? I could of come a hike up to your pad ee ee just thought I could become a squatter hope you are OK I have a job keeping up ,take care

Luv Jean
Your very welcome..I still don't know if I am even going over at all yet, so much going on here at the mo..if you are going to squat at the ole homestead take a paint brush with you....
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:22 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Don't tell her to take a paintbrush, if she dares to go near Competa with it the mayor will be out in a flash, oooh I hope not, anyway he will come out, Nope he has already done that, anyway you need a licence!!.
Luv Eve
xxxx
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eve

Don't tell her to take a paintbrush, if she dares to go near Competa with it the mayor will be out in a flash, oooh I hope not, anyway he will come out, Nope he has already done that, anyway you need a licence!!.
Luv Eve
xxxx
He probably needs a good woman to really sort him out now... that will calm him down a bit..
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:38 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
He probably needs a good woman to really sort him out now... that will calm him down a bit..
spoken for I believe, he even bought him the opening of the new village night club.
So women out there don't hold your breath while you wait for him. Must so though he brushes up rather nicely in a suit as oppossed to his frock. Mind you if you like loin clothes then you should have seen him at Semana santa!!
xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eve
spoken for I believe, he even bought him the opening of the new village night club.
So women out there don't hold your breath while you wait for him. Must so though he brushes up rather nicely in a suit as oppossed to his frock. Mind you if you like loin clothes then you should have seen him at Semana santa!!
xxxxxxxxxxx
You can just see the headlines in the daily sport can't you....or even la Voz..
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:51 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

night night
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eve

night night
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sleep tight...
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turtlez
Hello All

Well we've made it !
Arrived here on Monday, complete with Molly the Cat, who, despite all our worries, has survived the flight.
More than happy with our rental property and the area - we had never seen it before, except for pictures off the Net. Closest we had been previously was Denia.

We are now officially Ex-Pats !
Bit of a late response - but I hope you are enjoying the area and settling in.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

turtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really nice

Cheers, we have settled in really well and are thoroughly enjoying ourselves.
Not all pleasure though - we have managed to get through the red tape and are enrolled on the Padron, registered for free medical treatment and have applied for our N.I.E. no's which should come through next week. Free Spanish lessons at the Town Hall start next week also.

One tip for anyone coming out, don't ditch your garden furniture thinking it will be cheaper here - it isn't (even the plastic stuff)
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:52 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Not all pleasure though - we have managed to get through the red tape and are enrolled on the Padron, registered for free medical treatment and have applied for our N.I.E. no's which should come through next week. Free Spanish lessons at the Town Hall start next week also.

One tip for anyone coming out, don't ditch your garden furniture thinking it will be cheaper here - it isn't (even the plastic stuff)
Actually we found a few shops that sell it cheap in our area, but theres not as much choice.

In the UK (I'm here at mom) I notice that everyone is having sales on garden furniture as summer didn't happen this year and they are stuck with the stock
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:55 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Actually we found a few shops that sell it cheap in our area, but theres not as much choice.

In the UK (I'm here at mom) I notice that everyone is having sales on garden furniture as summer didn't happen this year and they are stuck with the stock
Sales on garden furniture will be starting here soon too!

I'm not too sure about price comparison with the UK, but I do know that they are anywhere from 30% to 50% discounted from summer prices.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I paid good money for my stuff.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

pwblackbelt is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jandy44
Hello Peter,a big congratulationsto you,its very exciting and you are bound to be a bit nervous,but you have the confidence so go for it.I really hope that your business is a great success( any clues to what it is ).We are hoping to start a business when we move down,not quite sure what yet,we have a few ideas mulling around,I think we will be better deciding when we are living there.We just bought a new tv a couple of weeks ago(needs must )we will take it though,even though we will rent initially.
I expect you have loads to do with your impending move so close,I wish you a safe journey,please keep us updated.GOOD LUCK
Well here is an update. We have been here since May basically and things have went from Good to GREAT week by week.
Our business seems to be growing weekly and once the summer is over it will be scarily good. (different for the Costa Del Sol). Business is so good that we are having to move to an apartment with a storage area so we can store our equipment. Amazing. I love living in Benalmadena Pueblo but we just need the space.
I am going to buy myself a new car next week to help carrying the gear around. Things are going very well here and we love living in Spain. I would reccomend it to anyone and everyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.