Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Nigel Carter
Hi

I have also been given the 48" TV encouragement to arrange a completion date. (This is for a 2 bedroom 'townhouse' on Parcela RVA-1, Manzana 2, Agrupacion C).

Should we arrange the date?
We are living and working in England. So, although my wife is Spanish we have no knowledge of what is really happening over there so do not know what the pitfalls might be.

Any advice including a good Notary would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Nigel y Maria
Hi to all newcomers hope you find all the answers to your queries? and even provide a few, just got back from C E stayed in Tavira (apartment not ready) weather was fantastic place awsome played gof at Esuri brilliant best course we played out of three.

Have recieved e-mail from the shed saying Dec 1st-15th for completion but no mention of any bribes to complete?

Ken.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

esurigolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default COMMERCIAL CENTER

Good news... today people where working in the new commercial center (the big one, located in front of CE golf club).
Old Nov 14th 2007, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pedromanuel
A question for those who have garden in the rago 1.si they are putting soil and do not need the white gravel, it(he) would be interested in her(it). Thank you.
Pedro.
Hola! and Welcome, Pedromanuel,
When I was young girl, and on my very first visit to Sevilla, I walked across the bridge into Triana, and bought the BEST eye mascara in the world!
Siftly returning to the main topic.. Are you asking if someone is replacing the white gravel with soil, then would you like to acquire the surplus white gravel for your own garden?
Regards,
Carol
Old Nov 14th 2007, 4:37 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COMMERCIAL CENTER

Originally Posted by esurigolf
Good news... today people where working in the new commercial center (the big one, located in front of CE golf club).
They havent stopped working there, its just the hotel that work has stopped on.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola! and Welcome, Pedromanuel,
When I was young girl, and on my very first visit to Sevilla, I walked across the bridge into Triana, and bought the BEST eye mascara in the world!
Siftly returning to the main topic.. Are you asking if someone is replacing the white gravel with soil, then would you like to acquire the surplus white gravel for your own garden?
Regards,
Carol
Hello Carol,
Instead of having said "when i was a young girl" you should have said "when i was younger"
hasta pronto!
marisol
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello Carol,
Instead of having said "when i was a young girl" you should have said "when i was younger"
hasta pronto!
marisol
Originally Posted by Carol&John
...Siftly returning to the main topic.. Are you asking if someone is replacing the white gravel with soil, then would you like to acquire the surplus white gravel for your own garden?
Regards,
Carol
Bless you! However, I've been caught out...It should have read "Swiftly..." That's what happens when the fixadent wears out!
Carol
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

Michael&Susan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
They havent stopped working there, its just the hotel that work has stopped on.
I was out in Esuri a couple of weeks ago and was told the reason the work on the hotel had stopped was because they had decided that they were going to build less rooms but bigger rooms than originally planned. However, in order to do this they needed to get further planning permission!!

They expected to have this fairly soon and then the building work would re-start.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

esurigolf is an unknown quantity at this point

then...Good news... Who told you that about the hotel?... Fadesa?... will be a barcelo hotel?

Regards

Last edited by esurigolf; Nov 14th 2007 at 8:26 pm.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COMMERCIAL CENTER

Originally Posted by Michael&Susan
I was out in Esuri a couple of weeks ago and was told the reason the work on the hotel had stopped was because they had decided that they were going to build less rooms but bigger rooms than originally planned. However, in order to do this they needed to get further planning permission!!

They expected to have this fairly soon and then the building work would re-start.
Hi Michael&Susan,

So Barcelo have not pulled out as the operating partner? Maybe it is going to be 5* after all?

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

Michael&Susan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Michael&Susan,

So Barcelo have not pulled out as the operating partner? Maybe it is going to be 5* after all?

Regards,

John.
Paula from the shed told us about the hotel, although she didn't say if the hotel chain had changed.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Has anyone got Paula's number in The Shed to hand please. I need to confirm whether they are open on 26th Nov - to do the "inspection".

Jonathan
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reptonian
Has anyone got Paula's number in The Shed to hand please. I need to confirm whether they are open on 26th Nov - to do the "inspection".

Jonathan
Tel 959 641 146 Fax 959 324 000
email [email protected]
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point

Could be good news about the Hotel. Has anyone got any up to date pictures they could post to show how the big Commercial Centre opposite is coming along please?

Mike
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Thanks John.

look forward to seeing how your pile is progressing since we were last there in Sept.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Smile Re: COMMERCIAL CENTER

Originally Posted by Michael&Susan
Paula from the shed told us about the hotel, although she didn't say if the hotel chain had changed.
Hi Michael&Susan,

Paulo at the shed is pretty reliable but it was MichaelH who is also one of the "good guys" who posted on here that Barcelo had pulled out.

The original plans for the whole site showed 3 hotels, a 4* next to the golf I clubhouse, a 5* up at the top overlooking golf I and another 4* right at the back of the site. The latter two have been downgraded (in my opinion) to 4* Aparthotels according to the site notice boards so it appears that there is no 5* hotel.

If that were to remain the case I think that the whole project is downgraded. To be a true "sport resort" (La Manga, San Roque Valderama) as the original proposal suggested we need the 5* hotel, the marina, the tennis courts and the soccer pitches. These all seem to be fading away as the Fadesa takeover progresses and the belt tightening is implemented. The most obvious first step is the lowering of the finish quality on RAGO I.

Regards,

John.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.