Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

esurigolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COMMERCIAL CENTER

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Michael&Susan,

Paulo at the shed is pretty reliable but it was MichaelH who is also one of the "good guys" who posted on here that Barcelo had pulled out.

The original plans for the whole site showed 3 hotels, a 4* next to the golf I clubhouse, a 5* up at the top overlooking golf I and another 4* right at the back of the site.......Regards,

John.
If the rooms of the hotel under construction are now be going to be bigger, maybe, will be a 5*... but, who knows... The marina is now approved by the Ayuntamiento, but it needs coastal approval as well as investors to develope it.

Regards

After all, Costa Esuri is looking good....
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-esurimarina.jpg  
Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COMMERCIAL CENTER

Originally Posted by esurigolf
If the rooms of the hotel under construction are now be going to be bigger, maybe, will be a 5*... but, who knows... The marina is now approved by the Ayuntamiento, but it needs coastal approval as well as investors to develope it.

Regards

After all, Costa Esuri is looking good....
Hi esurigolf,

Where did you pick up the plan?

Rumour always said that the last Mayor had approved the plan but that it needed 3 more levels of approval, Provincial, Regional and National since the River at that point is tidal all three bodies have some influence and of course before the fish farm that area was part of the Marisma which is a "special Site". I expect the ecologists will be lobbying for it to be returned to its natural state.

Many thanks for a first look at the proposal.

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Hi esurigolf,

Where did you pick up the plan?

Rumour always said that the last Mayor had approved the plan but that it needed 3 more levels of approval, Provincial, Regional and National since the River at that point is tidal all three bodies have some influence and of course before the fish farm that area was part of the Marisma which is a "special Site". I expect the ecologists will be lobbying for it to be returned to its natural state.

Many thanks for a first look at the proposal.

Regards,

John.
Have had a few private e-mails it would appear Fedesa are offering the TV as an incentive to complete between the 1st-15th Dec?.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Have had a few private e-mails it would appear Fedesa are offering the TV as an incentive to complete between the 1st-15th Dec?.
Anybody know what is being built at the side of the 13th fairway? see pic.
The old church on Benamor Golf Course.
Ayamonte from Isle Canela golf Course.
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssl20946.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssl20947.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssl20879.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssl20888.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssl20902.jpg  

Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Golf I or Golf II? Is the last one the driving range before they put the big fence up?

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Nov 15th 2007 at 1:50 am.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:48 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Hi Teed up,
That is R20 & R21 and there will be 105 villas built by a promoter from Madrid.

Regards
Michael
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Smile Re: COMMERCIAL CENTER

Hi Teed Up,

If 13 is where I think it is and you are looking south to North across the green then the retaining wall is on the front of R-21 or R-20. Both those areas of land were originally allocated for "Vivenda Unifamiliar" or single family houses (villas).

If that is correct my guess would be that a developer has bought the whole plot and is building many villas as has already happened at various points around Golf I.

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Hi Teed up,
That is R20 & R21 and there will be 105 villas built by a promoter from Madrid.

Regards
Michael
Hey you cheated you are there on the ground and you know everything!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:28 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Hey you cheated you are there on the ground and you know everything!
You know what they say "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Did you see the skyscraper they are building on R6? They will have to open a new quarry and steel works at this rate
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-john.jpg  
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Golf I or Golf II? Is the last one the driving range before they put the big fence up?
Golf 1,were the old clubhouse used to be looking down from the club house roof terrace.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Teed Up,

If 13 is where I think it is and you are looking south to North across the green then the retaining wall is on the front of R-21 or R-20. Both those areas of land were originally allocated for "Vivenda Unifamiliar" or single family houses (villas).

If that is correct my guess would be that a developer has bought the whole plot and is building many villas as has already happened at various points around Golf I.

Regards,

John.
Judging by all the villa's along the 18th fairway its already started,I would be very upset if i had bought one of the apartments at the side of the 18th,then they built all the villa's infront!!, Even the villa's are very close.

Are there any plans for the old building at the side of the 4th green?
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssl20956.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssl20957.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssl20923.jpg  
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

P.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant future

What is the difference between 4 star & 5 star Hotels?

Pete
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by P.TINKS
What is the difference between 4 star & 5 star Hotels?

Pete
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:37 am
Luz Living

Originally Posted by JohnandCarol
And here's me thinking anywhere from 20-120€ more per night
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Michaelh
You know what they say "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Did you see the skyscraper they are building on R6? They will have to open a new quarry and steel works at this rate
Hi MichaelH,

Tell me about it and I'm BL***Y paying for it!!!!

I am told there is a world shortage of steel and people wrongly blame the Chinese, and Spain uses more cement than all of the rest of the EU.

Did you take that shot today about 13.00?

Regards,

John.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.