Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

finca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

[/QUOTE]
does this mean that we have been misled regarding the white uPVC windows in the 'shed' showhomes as offered by their advertising and been provided with wood grain instead? I doubt if we could all insist upon replacements.

Graham[/QUOTE]

Graham - don't be too hasty - when we fitted repalcement ally windows in place of the orignal and well worn wooden ones we were told that wood grain ally costs about 70% more than the white ally frames. It is far nicer, in my view, unless of course you particularly want white windows that is.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:42 pm
Just Joined

Laura Kaye is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there - we are owners in Rago 1 - has anybody else in Rago 1 heard anything from the management company yet??? We completed in August and so far have heard nothing??? If anyone knows the name and number of the management company please let us know.

Cheers Laura and Paul Kaye
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Laura Kaye
Hi there - we are owners in Rago 1 - has anybody else in Rago 1 heard anything from the management company yet??? We completed in August and so far have heard nothing??? If anyone knows the name and number of the management company please let us know.

No, we completed at the end of June and haven't heard anything.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

LynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Laura Kaye

Hi Laura & Paul,

We heard from Paula in the shed that the management company from rago 1 was soon to be annouced and should be in place by the end of November? She told me that it is going to be ADA (formerly AEA i believe). However you know how reliable Fedesa are with there timescales, so don't shoot the messenger!!

John&Lynn
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

LynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant future

Hi all,

Does anyone have an e-mail address for Grace in after sales??

Thanks in advance...

John&Lynn
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LynnF
Hi Laura & Paul,

We heard from Paula in the shed that the management company from rago 1 was soon to be annouced and should be in place by the end of November? She told me that it is going to be ADA (formerly AEA i believe). However you know how reliable Fedesa are with there timescales, so don't shoot the messenger!!

John&Lynn
Hi Anybody heard any news on the so called completions for early December on Rago 1 Bloque 15?.

when you completed how long did it take to get the Gas and Water turned on?.

Cheers Ken.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:17 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Hi All,
Just thought I would let you know that one of my clients has just completed on RVA-1, the second phase of townhouses today.
All certs were handed over , water, electric, gas and the all important townhall Cert dated 12th Nov.
They will hand over the Flat screen in Jan 08.
As for the finish inside the house, it looked a lot better than the previous phase but we still have to connect water etc so we will see.
Overall my people are over the moon and are now on a furniture shopping spree.
On another note plot owners are getting offered a reduction in notary fees or having their plot fenced off by Fadesa if they complete by Dec 15th

Michael
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Hi Anybody heard any news on the so called completions for early December on Rago 1 Bloque 15?.

when you completed how long did it take to get the Gas and Water turned on?.

Cheers Ken.
Hi Ken,

either get your solicitor to do it or Conforta - personally we used Conforta and them being on site made life easy. Charges are around 30 or 40 euros per utility.

Matt
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mike and Diane
Could be good news about the Hotel. Has anyone got any up to date pictures they could post to show how the big Commercial Centre opposite is coming along please?

Mike
Mike, Nigel has just got back and here are some photos of the commercial centre, its coming along.
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-img_1990.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-img_1991.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-img_1996.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-img_1992.jpg  
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:18 am
Just Joined

Joe-Lorraine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by matt begley
Hi Ken,

either get your solicitor to do it or Conforta - personally we used Conforta and them being on site made life easy. Charges are around 30 or 40 euros per utility.

Matt
Our gas took about 6 weeks and the water about 2. We eventually paid comforta 40 euros to get it connected and it was better as they are on site.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:16 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Hi All,
Just thought I would let you know that one of my clients has just completed on RVA-1, the second phase of townhouses today.
All certs were handed over , water, electric, gas and the all important townhall Cert dated 12th Nov.
As for the finish inside the house, it looked a lot better than the previous phase but we still have to connect water etc so we will see.Overall my people are over the moon and are now on a furniture shopping spree.
On another note plot owners are getting offered a reduction in notary fees or having their plot fenced off by Fadesa if they complete by Dec 15th

Michael
Rub it in why dont ya!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodzie
Mike, Nigel has just got back and here are some photos of the commercial centre, its coming along.
Thanks Nigel and Kim for taking the trouble, it does look like it is moving along now, but still looks a bit optimistic to be open next summer?

cheers

Mike
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Dantill will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Hi All,
As for the finish inside the house, it looked a lot better than the previous phase but we still have to connect water etc so we will see.
Overall my people are over the moon and are now on a furniture shopping spree.

Michael

Hi Michael

We had a phone call from Fadesa yesterday offering us the fence or notary fees paid if we complete on OUR PLOT before the 15th December. (Only waited 2 years)

We asked if the electric would be on the plot by the 15th and he said it would be Januaryish.

We have always said until electric and water are in place we would not complete but its very tempting.

I find it strange that our solicitor had not been notified first so called him and are still waiting for him to get back to us.

My thinking is Fadesa probably want to get some funds in before their year end.

Lynn
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by matt begley
Hi Ken,

Matt
Thanks for the onfo Matt will speak to Conforta,just need completion date now?.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 3:41 am
Just Joined

Jon the baker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Rub it in why dont ya!
Have been contacted by fadessa regarding phase 2 townhouse, been offered plasma tv or possible garden hard landscaping anyone taken up this deal, hope to visit early dec.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.