Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:01 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi MichaelH,

Tell me about it and I'm BL***Y paying for it!!!!

I am told there is a world shortage of steel and people wrongly blame the Chinese, and Spain uses more cement than all of the rest of the EU.

Did you take that shot today about 13.00?

Regards,

John.
Close, that one was taken at about 1345 Spanish time. Your paying for it but sure all the family will be enjoying it.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Close, that one was taken at about 1345 Spanish time. Your paying for it but sure all the family will be enjoying it.
and their friends and their friends friends..............! pay up dad.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by P.TINKS
What is the difference between 4 star & 5 star Hotels?

Pete
I think 5* is where they put hot cobbles on your back and beat you with branches
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

esurigolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COMMERCIAL CENTER

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Anybody know what is being built at the side of the 13th fairway? see pic.
The old church on Benamor Golf Course.
Ayamonte from Isle Canela golf Course.
At the side of the 13th fairway are going to build 105 villas. You can see them at www.novaindes.com
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

esurigolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi esurigolf,

Where did you pick up the plan?

Rumour always said that the last Mayor had approved the plan but that it needed 3 more levels of approval, Provincial, Regional and National since the River at that point is tidal all three bodies have some influence and of course before the fish farm that area was part of the Marisma which is a "special Site". I expect the ecologists will be lobbying for it to be returned to its natural state.

Many thanks for a first look at the proposal.

Regards,

John.

Hi John,

The MARINA is approved by the ayuntamiento (you can downloaded at http://www.ayto-ayamonte.es/portal/i...&limitstart=10 and click on "puertos"). Of course, I think FADESA does not have the 3 more levels of approval (bureaucracy is slow)...

Regards
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:49 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Pete
You should know, Dribbles......youve stayed in enough!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Michaelh
You know what they say "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Did you see the skyscraper they are building on R6? They will have to open a new quarry and steel works at this rate
That has gone up fast. I did say it was a pile! Verrry Nice.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by esurigolf
At the side of the 13th fairway are going to build 105 villas. You can see them at www.novaindes.com
Hola!
Interesting map on Novaesuri, click "Promociones" then click "Entornos/Servicios": 3 hotels, 3 golf courses, 2 clubhouses, loads of petrol stations...
Hasta luego,
Carol
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

pedromanuel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello good neighboring(similar) days, is new entry in project from the highway to the urbanization? That ends to the rago 1 for the marsh? It is what seems to me to see in this plane. For my personally it(he) would be marvellous.
Thank you very much.
Pedro.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Smile Re: COMMERCIAL CENTER

Originally Posted by pedromanuel
Hello good neighboring(similar) days, is new entry in project from the highway to the urbanization? That ends to the rago 1 for the marsh? It is what seems to me to see in this plane. For my personally it(he) would be marvellous.
Thank you very much.
Pedro.
Hi pedromanuel,

The second access route has always been shown on all the layout maps of CE and is on the model at the shed. In fact you can use it now but it is a bit uneven and it does not join the motorway but passes underneath and exits in the new industrial estate just south of the motorway.

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:35 am
Just Joined

chevy is an unknown quantity at this point

Pete

sorry if this has been answered...

a five star hotel has to have a minimum level of facilities for starters...

this normally includes a shop / boutique usually some sort of beauty facility/ hairdressers

normally more than one choice of food offer

24 hot and cold room service

24 hour concierge and reception

however having all these facilities does not guarantee a fifth star however without all of these you cannot get them.

The facilities are then rated in percentage terms by (in the uk) the aa and rac amongst other bodies... I am not sure of the points at the moment but usually a hotel starts on a 100 and is deducted for each facility not either being in the hotel or upto standard....

as another poster has mentioned the resort needs a 5* hotel to attract further money ie marina etc....

The hint that larger rooms are now being built may mean that the company awarding the stars has hinted that from the plans they might not achieve the star status the hotel is aiming at.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Hi All, especially those currently having "discussions" with Fadesa on RAGO I,

I have not despite attempts succeeded in being able to attach links hidden in the word here. Here is a link to an article by Mario Castro a property lawyer from CDL who does work on illegal builds and such.

It sets out the Law as applied in Spain with regard to what the builder should include in his finished project when compared to the publicity he puts out at the beginning. Consumer law in Spain seems to be robust and there are departments in all Town Halls which deal with transgressions. We Brits seem to moan about what we don't get but never get the big stick out perhaps we should.

http://www.eyeonspain.com/spain-maga...-contract.aspx

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Hi All, especially those currently having "discussions" with Fadesa on RAGO I,

I have not despite attempts succeeded in being able to attach links hidden in the word here. Here is a link to an article by Mario Castro a property lawyer from CDL who does work on illegal builds and such.

It sets out the Law as applied in Spain with regard to what the builder should include in his finished project when compared to the publicity he puts out at the beginning. Consumer law in Spain seems to be robust and there are departments in all Town Halls which deal with transgressions. We Brits seem to moan about what we don't get but never get the big stick out perhaps we should.

http://www.eyeonspain.com/spain-maga...-contract.aspx

Regards,

John.
that the buyer or the tenant of a dwelling would be able to demand as much information, characteristics and conditions relative to the construction of the dwelling, its place, services and facilities, acquisition, use and payment, as there were included in the offer, promotion and publicity of the same ones, “even if they do not appear expressly in the celebrated contract”.

John

does this mean that we have been misled regarding the white uPVC windows in the 'shed' showhomes as offered by their advertising and been provided with wood grain instead? I doubt if we could all insist upon replacements.

Graham
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Graham G
that the buyer or the tenant of a dwelling would be able to demand as much information, characteristics and conditions relative to the construction of the dwelling, its place, services and facilities, acquisition, use and payment, as there were included in the offer, promotion and publicity of the same ones, “even if they do not appear expressly in the celebrated contract”.

John

does this mean that we have been misled regarding the white uPVC windows in the 'shed' showhomes as offered by their advertising and been provided with wood grain instead? I doubt if we could all insist upon replacements.

Graham
Hi Graham G,

I suspect that if you took a class action then you may succeed but rather than replacement it may be compensation for the "injury" and that may not be great since you are wind and weatherproof.

However where something is not there at all such as the planting in RAGO I or seriously defective such as 4" of patterned concrete instead of concrete block then remedial action is called for.

The downside is if Fadesa were to force the issue to the court then it could take years. I think the idea is to be aware of the law and with a good brief push Fadesa into compliance without them and you incurring the costs of court action. Fadesa would have to make a judgement on the relative costs and if you would hold your nerve at the end game.

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Hi Graham G,

I suspect that if you took a class action then you may succeed but rather than replacement it may be compensation for the "injury" and that may not be great since you are wind and weatherproof.

However where something is not there at all such as the planting in RAGO I or seriously defective such as 4" of patterned concrete instead of concrete block then remedial action is called for.

The downside is if Fadesa were to force the issue to the court then it could take years. I think the idea is to be aware of the law and with a good brief push Fadesa into compliance without them and you incurring the costs of court action. Fadesa would have to make a judgement on the relative costs and if you would hold your nerve at the end game.

Regards,

John.
Don't think I will bother. Besides I prefer the dark wood which does not stain and is low maintenance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.