Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Nov 1st 2007, 3:02 am
Just Joined

Malcolm & Janet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Just a bit after the event but thought you would like to see these - if I can do this
The first two were the double rainbow 2nd Oct & the next one a glorious sunset on the 8th October.
Janet - still at work toiling hard!
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-2007_1005spainoct070046.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-2007_1005spainoct070044.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-2007_1013spain0ct070061.jpg  
Old Nov 1st 2007, 3:15 am
Just Joined

sconlon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bih
Hello Seamus

I have driven from Costa Esuri to Madrid and it took 7.5 hours with two stops. I wouldn't try it in one go if you're starting off at 21.00. If you're looking for a stopover I can recommend the parador at Almagro, just off the E-5 about 200km south of Madrid. It is a converted convent and Almagro is a really interesting place to visit. Alternatively, there's another parador at Manzanares which is right on the E-5 and so less of a detour. I haven't stayed there so I can't say what it's like. However, we frequently stay in paradores and we haven't found a bad one yet although some have a lot more to offer than others. You can find details at www.parador.es.

Hope this helps and good luck

bih

Thanks indeed for the info. I will try the Parador in Manzanares as it is closer to the motorway. Is that E5 a toll road and if so what is the fee?

Seamus
Old Nov 1st 2007, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Gary & Julie Selkirk
I think you are missing the point,as it happens we are joining the club but it is not our fault that Fadesa are 14 months behind with our property so why should I join early when I cannot get full use out of my membership,The point I was making is that how come as an owner you cannot get a deal yet on the web you can get a 2 for one with someone else,If you are so well informed you should know that most Spanish courses offer out of the BLUE WHEN QUIET special deals,when i first called they said i should ring back 1 week before going over as they may have an offer on.there words not mine.
Also when I joined my club here I was not expected to pay an annual maintainmaintainances a small green fee every time I play so you cannot compare.
We too were 13 months behind in completion but I took the decision to join early to ensure I could still get a membership. We completed at the end of July and I guess by year end I will have put in about 25 rounds which I feel justifies the early joining.

I don't know how long it will take to fill the membership but I do know large blocks of memberships have been sold to other developers.

I have also heard that the joining fee will rise by about 33% as soon as they open the new course which could be as early as January 2008.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 3:41 am
Bih
Just Joined

Bih is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sconlon
Thanks indeed for the info. I will try the Parador in Manzanares as it is closer to the motorway. Is that E5 a toll road and if so what is the fee?

Seamus
Glad to be of help. The E-5 is not a toll road so happy motoring!

bih
Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by JohnandCarol
We too were 13 months behind in completion but I took the decision to join early to ensure I could still get a membership. We completed at the end of July and I guess by year end I will have put in about 25 rounds which I feel justifies the early joining.

I don't know how long it will take to fill the membership but I do know large blocks of memberships have been sold to other developers.

I have also heard that the joining fee will rise by about 33% as soon as they open the new course which could be as early as January 2008.
Hi
In the Sept. Oracle on the first page of the 'Golf Guide' There is an advert for.... 'Nuevo Pasaporte Golf '......30euros per round at all Huelva courses. Has anyone any more info on this offer. Where do we get this passport from?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by olivia
Hi
In the Sept. Oracle on the first page of the 'Golf Guide' There is an advert for.... 'Nuevo Pasaporte Golf '......30euros per round at all Huelva courses. Has anyone any more info on this offer. Where do we get this passport from?
A couple of years ago, I bought something called (if I remember correctly) an Atlantic Golf Passport - which allowed me 5 rounds on a number of courses in Portugal and Spain for about €150. If your Nuevo Pasaporte Golf is something similar you should be able to buy one from any of the participating courses. Worth a try though.

Steve
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
A couple of years ago, I bought something called (if I remember correctly) an Atlantic Golf Passport - which allowed me 5 rounds on a number of courses in Portugal and Spain for about €150. If your Nuevo Pasaporte Golf is something similar you should be able to buy one from any of the participating courses. Worth a try though.

Steve
Hi
Done a bit more on google!! it looks like 240 euros for 8 rounds to be used in 12 months. Not a bad deal all in all. Dunas Donana is a long drive we have been but haven't played it. Nuevo Portil!!! we were not impressed at all. Very tight and loads of electric gates to pass from green to next tee. Like playing through a town [a ghost one]!! The rest shoud be O.K. We are out soon and will check it out.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Must have been lots of satisfied customers!

Yes I think she is top class.
She has sorted out all our taxes,direct debits,wills etc. never had a problem with any of them.
I am sure some people may disagree,but I have never heard anyone who has had any problems with her.
Also I think she is very reasonable priced

Chris
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:45 pm
East Yorkshire

Gary & Julie Selkirk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnandCarol

That makes sence for you to do that,last week was the first round we have played,Due to other commitments of travel we could not play any more there and kept hoping Fadesa would keep to their word......if only.
The club are aware we are joining we had a meeting whilst out last week so there is no problem.But i still think they could offer owners a discount on the odd round,especially if they are offering deals via golf booking services via the net.Remember a lot of us can afford to join for some it may not be as easy as thier finances may alll be tied up in their property.
Gary
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Hi All,

See Plots at Costa Esuri thread for news on Electricity.

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 12:16 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bih
Glad to be of help. The E-5 is not a toll road so happy motoring!

bih
If you are coming from the airport you may end up on one of the link toll road onto the R 5 , if so the first one will cost you 1.60€ and is about 3 km and the second is 3.30€ and is about 25km. These are faster options and if you want to get out quick are worth the extra 4.90€
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Hi Olivia,

I know from your more recent post that you have been doing a bit more delving into this, but when we were out in September we went over to El Rompido where they have all the info on this promotion and the passports themselves. The girl's in the pro shop were very helpful and you can buy one there and then if you wish.

I think it's a cracking way of getting to play the courses in Huelva at a discount.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

henny is an unknown quantity at this point

Warning to anyone thinking of staying in there Rago 1, my son is there at the moment and the builders generator which we were promised would be on at all times keeps going off, which means we have no electricity in the apartment, beginning to wish i had not signed the contract.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Hi Olivia,

I know from your more recent post that you have been doing a bit more delving into this, but when we were out in September we went over to El Rompido where they have all the info on this promotion and the passports themselves. The girl's in the pro shop were very helpful and you can buy one there and then if you wish.

I think it's a cracking way of getting to play the courses in Huelva at a discount.
Thanks! we are both going to buy one. Great value. Will be good to try Dunas Donana. Have you played it?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! we are both going to buy one. Great value. Will be good to try Dunas Donana. Have you played it?
Hi Oliva,

Have you found a web address for the cards?

Regards,

John.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.