Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Hola! Buenos dias a todos,

Thank you Carol E for these photos and the info on the walk. (Was it for me? There are several Carol's on here!)

Rago I gardens look impressive (I like the way there is already a bench in the pool area. Mind the sprinklers!), and, just as you say, once people plant climbers along the fence line it will cover the wire fencing, and screen the areas for privacy. In a short time, there might even be a "hanging gardens effect", especially as Rago I appears to be hilly in places.

Did Fadesa get it right by covering the individual garden areas with sand/pebbles? It looks very tidy, but has anyone found this to be a problem when it came to gardening?

Rago I roads and parking areas appear to be wider than at Marina Esuri (Pueblo Andaluz), for instance. This might be a good thing, as there have been several knocked down bollards at M.E. - perhaps due to the one way system. I know what you mean by planting trees/flowers in the parking areas, like at the clubhouse. The palm trees are beautiful when established, and provide much needed shade during the heat of the summer. I wonder if at Rago I, as an intercommunity scheme, there might (one day) be covered parking areas? This would lessen the effect of the grey tarmac. Just a thought...

Hasta luego mis esurianos,
Carol
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by big wheels
There was one on Avda del cid a couple of weeks ago, not sure if it was carrying any passengers, or whether it was just testing. I had my eyes glued to the traffic infront
Hi Chris and big wheels,
Would like to know more about the trams in Sevilla please. Hope you don't mind if I start a new thread?
Carol
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

mossy hill is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Just make more post about inane subjects - bloody stupid rule!!
thanks for the advice
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by big wheels
I had my eyes glued to the traffic infront
In my experience when you drive in Seville you need the peripheral vision of a chameleon and since all the tramway upheaval it's even worse!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola! Buenos dias a todos,

Thank you Carol E for these photos and the info on the walk. (Was it for me? There are several Carol's on here!)

Rago I gardens look impressive (I like the way there is already a bench in the pool area. Mind the sprinklers!), and, just as you say, once people plant climbers along the fence line it will cover the wire fencing, and screen the areas for privacy. In a short time, there might even be a "hanging gardens effect", especially as Rago I appears to be hilly in places.

Did Fadesa get it right by covering the individual garden areas with sand/pebbles? It looks very tidy, but has anyone found this to be a problem when it came to gardening?

Rago I roads and parking areas appear to be wider than at Marina Esuri (Pueblo Andaluz), for instance. This might be a good thing, as there have been several knocked down bollards at M.E. - perhaps due to the one way system. I know what you mean by planting trees/flowers in the parking areas, like at the clubhouse. The palm trees are beautiful when established, and provide much needed shade during the heat of the summer. I wonder if at Rago I, as an intercommunity scheme, there might (one day) be covered parking areas? This would lessen the effect of the grey tarmac. Just a thought...

Hasta luego mis esurianos,
Carol
Hi Carol

Yes the walk was for you - interesting how many Carols there are on the forum!

I think the idea about screened parking is an excellent one and should not be too costly. Wonder if others would support it. A few more palm trees around the parking areas would also have helped.

The pebbled areas will certainly prevent the messy garden issues there are around Rago 2 - some gardens with weeds to several feet. In the heat the pebbles/gravel look very stark and hot and I suspect quite a lot of owners will wish to make some changes. There are some large gardens there and the glare from pure white - a mixed gravel might have been better. On the whole though I think it is a tidier solution.

Does anyone know whether there are any plans to put in a second access road to the site - from the track by Rago 1. This time I was stunned by how much traffic could ultimately have to go over the bridge and around that first roundabout.

Carol
Old Jun 24th 2007, 12:32 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Hi Carol

Yes the walk was for you - interesting how many Carols there are on the forum!

I think the idea about screened parking is an excellent one and should not be too costly. Wonder if others would support it. A few more palm trees around the parking areas would also have helped.

The pebbled areas will certainly prevent the messy garden issues there are around Rago 2 - some gardens with weeds to several feet. In the heat the pebbles/gravel look very stark and hot and I suspect quite a lot of owners will wish to make some changes. There are some large gardens there and the glare from pure white - a mixed gravel might have been better. On the whole though I think it is a tidier solution.

Does anyone know whether there are any plans to put in a second access road to the site - from the track by Rago 1. This time I was stunned by how much traffic could ultimately have to go over the bridge and around that first roundabout.

Carol

Don´t know the answer to the question, but I guess as long as there is heavy construction traffic going to CE then they will maintain that second road as the works access to keep the lorries away from the likes of you and me!
Old Jun 24th 2007, 3:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH

Carol
Hi Carol,

Yes it is clearly shown on the plans and on the model!

Regards,

John.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Carol,

Yes it is clearly shown on the plans and on the model!

Regards,

John.
Thanks John - it will certainly be more convenient for those of us on Rago 1 or plots/developments near there. Do you have any idea when this might be carried out?
Carol
Old Jun 24th 2007, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

SteveandCathy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, I havnt heard any news regarding the proposed bus service which was talked about some months ago serving Punta del Moral, Ayamonte and hopefully CE. Has anybody any news?.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 12:05 am
Just Joined

David and Kathy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yorkshire Scratcher
Out from 28 to 10....up for a game...when?

Mike
Have sent you a PM with my mobile number. David
Old Jun 25th 2007, 5:06 am
Just Joined

tomthumb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Does anyone have golf membership and want to rent it out for a month from 22nd July.

Regards Tom
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

AlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant future

Hi all,
We have completed on our duplex - 1 year late .. but better late then never .. we are on RMA 1, Manzana 2, Núcleo E 11 (what ever that means..)

Snagging and cleaning not yet done (hmm ..not very happy about that).

I spoke to after sales service at Fadesa, and they said it might be done in July. Family are out for 1st stay in duplex in Aug ..so I called them back and told them if cleaning not done by Aug... wife, kids and I are staying in the nice showhouse in the shed until it does get done !

That seemed to do the trick and urgent messages were sent to maintenance ..I intend to honour my threat .. so if you are in Esuri mid-Aug - please come by the shed I may be asleep in the show bed !

Regards
Alan & Yvette
Old Jun 25th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi AlandEve & Welcome,
Exciting times to follow! Congratulations on completion.
Carol
Old Jun 25th 2007, 6:48 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AlandEve
Hi all,
We have completed on our duplex - 1 year late .. but better late then never .. we are on RMA 1, Manzana 2, Núcleo E 11 (what ever that means..)

Snagging and cleaning not yet done (hmm ..not very happy about that).

I spoke to after sales service at Fadesa, and they said it might be done in July. Family are out for 1st stay in duplex in Aug ..so I called them back and told them if cleaning not done by Aug... wife, kids and I are staying in the nice showhouse in the shed until it does get done !

That seemed to do the trick and urgent messages were sent to maintenance ..I intend to honour my threat .. so if you are in Esuri mid-Aug - please come by the shed I may be asleep in the show bed !

Regards
Alan & Yvette
In the nice four-poster?! That'd be worth seeing!
Welcome - and hope we don't see you there ... Sharon
Old Jun 25th 2007, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Good Photos Carol,

Had my Rago 1 Map out to orientate the views. As far as I can work out, the one with the pool in was taken from the road in front of Bloque 2, looking down at blocks 8 and 14 towards the golf course. (We Army types just love maps!)

The view that tested my mapreading skills was the final one: is that looking along the top road down past Bloque 3, with Bloque 10 on the right?

Got any more pics?

Jonathan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.