Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

esurigolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Brian Day
Help please... I am buying a plot from Fadesa at Costa Esuri. I cannot get confirmation that the electricity supply will be connected upon completion of the purchase. Is anyone else having the same problem?
I think that the new extensions of electricity will be installed in ESURI from 4 to 10 months. The problem is NOT located in a special RAGO or PLOT. FADESA needs to supply with an additional main line electricity or extensions of the station to COSTA ESURI.

This work is being done, but REMEMBER, normally this kind of supply will delay more than FADESA will tell you (they do not control this problem 100%).

For example, ENDESA (the electricity supplier) need to make new extensions to the station they have in Esuri. See http://www.diphuelva.es/asp/BOP/pdf/20050225.pdf

Regards
EG
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by esurigolf
FADESA needs to supply with an additional main line electricity or extensions of the station to COSTA ESURI.

This work is being done, but REMEMBER, normally this kind of supply will delay more than FADESA will tell you (they do not control this problem 100%).

For example, ENDESA (the electricity supplier) need to make new extensions to the station they have in Esuri. See http://www.diphuelva.es/asp/BOP/pdf/20050225.pdf

Regards
EG
If my reading of the Huelva notices is correct, they have announced the building or extension of a new sub-station and associated electrical lines? It is amazing that this blip in the electrical supply was not thought of when they did the original planning for a new township along the lines of so many thousand homes and businesses = xxxx consumption by xxxx. Simple logistics.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 1:05 am
hoski and Myra

hoski is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
I think the problem is due to the amount of completions going through at the same time and the consequent haggles about mortgages, utilities etc. I'm sure all the solicitors in the area are equally inundated, they tend to get bombarded with calls and email at times which creates a huge backlog. We had a problem getting responses ourselves when we were completing but persevere and you will get a reply eventually.

All in all, apart from a few minor hiccups, we were very pleased with their service.

I know Pelayo reads this thread, so maybe the problem will get addressed soon.
Hi there,

When I transfered over 50,000 euro into my Barclays account in Spain (from Barclays in England) I was charged 0.4% = 542 Euro. I have been told by my solicitor that it was complately unavoidable - that there is no way round it.
I thought I heard recently that if you transfer less than 50,000 over months it is avoidable.

Anyone with any clarity on the subject?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 1:34 am
Just Joined

Dave Williams is an unknown quantity at this point

I transfer money through Currencies Direct in Uk to Caja Madrid Bank. I dont get any charges at either end. I do about £8000 at a time as this is high enough to not pay CD charges and low enough not to pick up a charge by CM.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

Brian Day will become famous soon enoughBrian Day will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ken 555
i think we have sort of bought a plot too R-14-20 but haven't paid a penny in last 12 months so where are we in the equation, has anybody seen any plot building work going on on golf 2? so far about £38K down and completely in the dark. manyana! and it happens!
We have also made a couple of part payments but yet to pay final amount.. we will not complete until electricity and water are available ( and in our names with utility suppliers). Let us know if any developments please.
Brian & Jenny
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

Ned kelly will become famous soon enough

I am out in Esuri from 3/9 for a couple of weeks, if anyone fancies a game of golf please pm me
Thanks
Ned
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoski
Hi there,

When I transfered over 50,000 euro into my Barclays account in Spain (from Barclays in England) I was charged 0.4% = 542 Euro. I have been told by my solicitor that it was complately unavoidable - that there is no way round it.
I thought I heard recently that if you transfer less than 50,000 over months it is avoidable.

As a Barclays shareholder can I thank you for using their services!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:08 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Hi all - just returned from a month in the sun and have taken this photo of a plot overlooking golf 2. It is inbetween phase 1 and 2 townhouses, just by the workers dinner tent. I think it may be John & Kath's, but I'm not sure ... whoever it belongs to there was lots of activity every day!

Sharon
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-dscf0261.jpg  
Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Dean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arnie
She is actually flying to Seville. Yes she can use someone else's credit card, but it seems they all want to be presented with the credit card at the desk and presumably want a signature on it as well, they also request that the credit card holder is the renter of the car. Does anyone know the names of any company that would except a debit card only.
Try - Doyouspain - ww.doyouspain.com - we have found them excellent!

Dean
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future

Hi there,

We have used HIFX and had good conversion rates.
They pay any landing charges also, so they are worth a look.
We used Absolute for the furniture packs and they worked out too.
Just to cap it off we use [email protected] for car hire from Faro and he is reliable with good rates.
Now I've done all the advertising, i'm looking forward to some sun in Spain next week.
get the beers in
cheers
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

Dean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gary & Julie Selkirk
Does anyone have a duplex apartment on costa esuri for rent from Thurs 18th Oct for a week,It looks like our will not be ready in time (yet again).,
Many Thanks
Gary and Jules
Have PM you

Dean
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

LynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant future

Hi there,

Hoski

Try Moneycorp, they pay all the transfer charges, and give a good rate. You get a small charge at the receiving end, i.e. Barclays, only a couple of euros though. We have Barclays in Ayamonte as our bank (which we will be changing). Watch the charges for the transfer of your payments to Fadessa on completion (if it is coming out of your account). We got caught with over 600 euro charge for the transfer to Fadessa of 122,00 euro on our completion - 0.5%. Ouch!!!

Lynn
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:49 pm
colin

Colin Peacock will become famous soon enough

Hi there,

I am having terrible trouble communicating with Moron Pendas the solicitors. They never answers my emails. Is there some secret I am missing or has anyone elae experienced the same problem.
Hi,
We used Moron Pendas about a year ago when we completed on our townhouse. To be fair they were great to start with at responding but when all of the completions were happening it was a little difficult getting an e-mailed response. They did always act on phonecalls though and when we visited them they were very quick to deal with problems. Even a year on when we had a problem with our gas supply they dealt with it within an hour of our call to them. I would either call them or pop in when you are next over - they will get the job done in my experience.

Colin Peacock
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

Ned kelly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LynnF
Hoski

Try Moneycorp, they pay all the transfer charges, and give a good rate. You get a small charge at the receiving end, i.e. Barclays, only a couple of euros though. We have Barclays in Ayamonte as our bank (which we will be changing). Watch the charges for the transfer of your payments to Fadessa on completion (if it is coming out of your account). We got caught with over 600 euro charge for the transfer to Fadessa of 122,00 euro on our completion - 0.5%. Ouch!!!

Lynn
Last year our bank in Ayamonte took a similar amount. I went in and spoke to them and they re-imbursed over 250euros.
Ned
Old Aug 18th 2007, 1:12 am
hoski and Myra

hoski is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Ned kelly
Last year our bank in Ayamonte took a similar amount. I went in and spoke to them and they re-imbursed over 250euros.
Ned
Hi there,

I have just realised that my charges were double what I thought!! I was charged 542 euro for transfering from my Barclays account in England to Barclays Ayamonte, and then 596 euro when I paid Fadesa. That's 1138 euro for two transactions.

Has anybody else got caught like that? Has anybody been advised by their solicitors that these massive charges may be likely. It seems to me that if there are these huge charges the solicitor should warn their client. Or am I being unreasonable.

My solicitor is Moron Pendas and they say hey have taked to my bank and there is nothing they can do to reduce the charge.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.