Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Thanks for that Carol, I've just been looking at some pics of the Tavira beaches, including Pedras del Rei and Ivor the Engine, it all looks fabulous. We will give them a visit when we're over in September.
Hi Chris
Are you taking your clubs out ?
We are out from the 25 September if you fancy a game

Chris
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Hi Chris
Are you taking your clubs out ?
We are out from the 25 September if you fancy a game

Chris
Hi Chris,

I left a set out there. We're out from 19th to 28th, so yeah I'd love to get my revenge.

Chris
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Karen Reilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Hi all

Has anybody had mosquito blinds supplied and fitted to the patio & terrace doors and could they recommend a local Ayamonte firm please.

Thanks

Mel
We are having mozzie screens put up by Frontera Furnishings, ask Rob he will be able to help you.......
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Hi Chris,

I left a set out there. We're out from 19th to 28th, so yeah I'd love to get my revenge.

Chris
Great
look forward to it
I will keep in touch , I still have your mobile number.
Hopefully by then Spurs will be top of the league 3 points clear of your mob.
Chris
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

No Derby....says he hopefully :-)
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:58 pm
East Yorkshire

Gary & Julie Selkirk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reptonian
No Derby....says he hopefully :-)
Does anyone have a duplex apartment on costa esuri for rent from Thurs 18th Oct for a week,It looks like our will not be ready in time (yet again).,
Many Thanks
Gary and Jules
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:32 am
hoski and Myra

hoski is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Gary & Julie Selkirk
Does anyone have a duplex apartment on costa esuri for rent from Thurs 18th Oct for a week,It looks like our will not be ready in time (yet again).,
Many Thanks
Gary and Jules
Hi there anyone,
Is Costa Esuri really thronging with holiday makers at the moment or is it reasonably quiet? How about Ayamonte at night?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:46 am
Just Joined

PamnRay is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Does anyone have any info as to when the electricity will be installed to Rago 1 . We are not going to complete until it is done. Unfortunatly we have already booked the flights for the beginning of September so will now have to book a hotel as well. This is so frustrating, the furniture , air con , white goods etc are all paid for, we just want to move in.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

Matt C is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hoski
Hi there anyone,
Is Costa Esuri really thronging with holiday makers at the moment or is it reasonably quiet? How about Ayamonte at night?
Don't actually live in Esuri, so maybe someone who does could answer more accurately, but I've never seen Esuri "thronging" in any manner of speaking. Ayamonte on the other hand is "heaving!!!!"
Old Aug 14th 2007, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

Matt C is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PamnRay
Does anyone have any info as to when the electricity will be installed to Rago 1 . We are not going to complete until it is done. Unfortunatly we have already booked the flights for the beginning of September so will now have to book a hotel as well. This is so frustrating, the furniture , air con , white goods etc are all paid for, we just want to move in.
I believe that the builder has supplied a temporary electrical supply (possibly generator), but this hasn't stopped others from completing. I know of people in the Rago 1 development who have completed, installed furniture/white goods etc, had their holidays and gone home again. The decision to complete and move in, is down to you and you alone.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:08 am
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Matt C
Don't actually live in Esuri, so maybe someone who does could answer more accurately, but I've never seen Esuri "thronging" in any manner of speaking. Ayamonte on the other hand is "heaving!!!!"
Yes my husband has just spoken to me and said he could not find anywhere to park in Ayamonte tonight. He ended up in the Parador and the noise in the background from people talking was amazing.

CSR
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Hs anyone noticed a much reduced choice of flights to and from Faro from the North West for the winter? Monarch/Manchester have cut out Tue and Wed. Jet2 Leeds and Manchester only going on Thursdays and Sundays nothing at all from Blackpool as yet. Easyjet Liverpool go to alternate days after the first week in Nov. I feel sure they flew more regularly last winter. Or am I wrong?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matt C
I believe that the builder has supplied a temporary electrical supply (possibly generator), but this hasn't stopped others from completing. I know of people in the Rago 1 development who have completed, installed furniture/white goods etc, had their holidays and gone home again. The decision to complete and move in, is down to you and you alone.
Matt - sorry can't answer your question, but I'm due to complete in a couple of weeks and wondered if you PM details of any firms you'd recommend for

1 - Aircon
2 - Furniture Packages
3 - Property management and lettings

Unfortunately I won't have much time out there and will find it difficult to return before Christmas so I'm just going to have to trust a company! If anyone can let me know of firms to avoid that will be just as useful

Thanks!!!!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PamnRay
We completed on Rago 1 on 27th June and have just spent 3.5 wonderful weeks there (got back at 2.30am this morning!) Our apartment is a real home from home and I was able to get all the washing done and dried (including all the beach towels and sheets) before we left for our evening flight yesterday. We found out about the dreaded generator before we went on the 18th July, via this website. We had half a day without electricity, it went on and off briefly during the first week but for the last 2 weeks, it remained pretty constant. I understand it was amongst the apartments initially but it has been moved to the main road and you don't hear it at all. When it did go off, someone was on the case very quickly - the evening security man seemed to be almost standing guard by it at one point! I personally wouldn't let it stop you completing - we've had a great time and Rago 1 is very quiet at the moment - we had the pool to ourselves for the whole time! Paula in the Shed has told me the electricity will be put on properly in September.
I hope you will be as happy with your apartment as we are with ours. Benny did our snagging for us but had trouble finding anything really wrong. A couple of things need sorting, but nothing major. The finish is lovely, the bathroom and floor tiles are really nice and we can't wait to go back out again! Good luck with your completion!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jases1000
Matt - sorry can't answer your question, but I'm due to complete in a couple of weeks and wondered if you PM details of any firms you'd recommend for

1 - Aircon
2 - Furniture Packages
3 - Property management and lettings

Unfortunately I won't have much time out there and will find it difficult to return before Christmas so I'm just going to have to trust a company! If anyone can let me know of firms to avoid that will be just as useful

Thanks!!!!
Sue Young at Spanish Algarve Services (Purple Parrot) sorted all of this for us and to be honest, we couldn't have done it without her. PM me if you would like her contact details.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.