Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:05 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by terrymcg
Hi folks

apparently Gabriell B has a long term let potential but I can't find her. Can she please PM me.

Also Tickton Tyke may have one. Can you get in touch as well.

Thanks

Terry McGuire
Terry,

If you click on the members list at the top of the page then you will be able to do a search for their name. Then click on their name and send them an email.

Sam
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

suisse is an unknown quantity at this point

Terry - I have PM'd you with some details.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 2:29 am
Just Joined

Brian&Lorraine is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a decent Ayamonte based lawyer to draw up a Spanish will?

Many thanks
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kerry and paul
Has anyone had to buy more kitchen cupboards?, our end of terrace townhouse only has the minimum (and I mean minimum). If so where from and at what price.
Hi, Absolute property management will fit extra units for you, price really depends on what you want. I'm getting extra units and work top in the kitchen plus units and work top in the utility for about 1000 euro, thats including fitting

Regards

Dave
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:59 am
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CSR
If you recall I asked about coach trips to Seville a couple of weeks ago and it was mentioned there is a company near Punta del moral marina that organises them. Can I ask a favour? If anyone is in the area this week can they pop into the office there and obtain a phone number for me and any other details. As I do not have a car, it is difficult for me to get to the marina without a massive walk/bus ride.

Thanks
CSR
Thanks everyone for the info re day trips to Spain. I have now sorted this out with a Trip on Thursday with Isla Canela Tours. The cost is very reasonable at 25 euros and the pick up is at 8.00 am with drop off at 9.00 pm at the Eroski Supermarket.

Seville here I come!

CSR
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CSR
Thanks everyone for the info re day trips to Spain. I have now sorted this out with a Trip on Thursday with Isla Canela Tours. The cost is very reasonable at 25 euros and the pick up is at 8.00 am with drop off at 9.00 pm at the Eroski Supermarket.

Seville here I come!

CSR
Hope you have a great time it's a truly magnificent city. It's 38° at the moment which is pretty strength sapping heat. We've been there when it was 45° and spent the day air conditioned bar-hopping. My advice is stay in the shade and try not to spend too much money in Calle Sierpes which is much easier said than done. Please let me know if any trams are running yet.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

jean&john will become famous soon enoughjean&john will become famous soon enough

Does anyone know of any equestrian centres in the area, English speaking if possible, as my daughters are at CE at the moment and would like to spend half a day on a pony trek.

Jean
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

mossy hill is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by terrymcg
Hi folks

I havn't read the thread for a long time. I moved into Manzana 1 last summer and just lost touch. My sister is moving out to the area with her husband and two kids. They want to rent a house whilst they look around to buy. She is careful so this may take some time. She is really looking for an unfurnished townhouse with a reasonable rent. Sam Parky had one at 400 pcm but thats gone. Anyone know of anything? Please e-mail me by clicking on my username.
Thanks

Terry McGuire
No advertising policy on forum, email him like he said, click on his username for a drop down menu. thanks jdr (mod)

Last edited by jdr; Jun 23rd 2007 at 12:16 am.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

Matt C is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone had to buy more kitchen cupboards?, our end of terrace townhouse only has the minimum (and I mean minimum). If so where from and at what price.
There is an English carpenter that lives in Villablanca and works with all the local suppliers, and has installed many additional units within the townhouses. If you would like me to pass on his details please forward a PM.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:27 am
Just Joined

PamnRay is an unknown quantity at this point

We have just been to see our completed apartment on Rago 1 , at the same time we also arranged for a furniture package by Absolute down near the ferry. They said that they could match the kitchen units in our apartment if we wanted to add to them, we will have to ,as there are only the bare minimum fitted as standard.
The apartment was lovely, although we would not have a clue where to start snagging, there did not appear to be much wrong with it.
Our Spanish solicitor has recommended that we do not complete just yet , there are a few issues that he wants to get cleared up first , hope to be all done by the beginning of September as the flights are already booked . Pam and Ray
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 5:30 am
Just Joined

mossy hill is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mossy hill
No advertising policy on forum, email him like he said, click on his username for a drop down menu. thanks jdr (mod)
clicked on username and tried reply but website does not allow because am new member. please help !!!!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mossy hill
clicked on username and tried reply but website does not allow because am new member. please help !!!!!!
Just make more post about inane subjects - bloody stupid rule!!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:28 am
Just Joined

PamnRay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PamnRay
We have just been to see our completed apartment on Rago 1 , at the same time we also arranged for a furniture package by Absolute down near the ferry. They said that they could match the kitchen units in our apartment if we wanted to add to them, we will have to ,as there are only the bare minimum fitted as standard.
The apartment was lovely, although we would not have a clue where to start snagging, there did not appear to be much wrong with it.
Our Spanish solicitor has recommended that we do not complete just yet , there are a few issues that he wants to get cleared up first , hope to be all done by the beginning of September as the flights are already booked . Pam and Ray
Hi fredr, cannot read your pm as I have not done enough messages, this one will make my third so it should work now. Pam and Ray
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Ragomuffin;. Please let me know if any trams are running yet.[/QUOTE]

There was one on Avda del cid a couple of weeks ago, not sure if it was carrying any passengers, or whether it was just testing. I had my eyes glued to the traffic infront
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Just got back from a week in Portugal with the whole family, plus one of their boyfriends. Managed a few hours in CE/Ayamonte/Beach - the girls first visit to see the apartment. Our first visit since October so was amazed to see the changes - all for the good - and in Ayamonte too - lots of buildings seemed to have been painted and the flowerbeds looked wonderful.

Was a little disappointed at how stark the car parking areas on Rago 1 looked. The whole area is block paved so no space for putting in flowerbeds which it needs to break up the grey roads and acres of green fencing around the walk ways. Garden areas around the pools look nice however. I suspect we are going to have to hope owners of gardens put in climbers to cover the fences.

Here are some photos of Rago 1 for those of you who have purchased here.

By the way Carol, did a wonderful walk in Portugal - near Querenca - Fonte de Benemola - it is marked on maps and the walk is shown on a board at the site. It is about an hour I suspect from CE. Wonderful very silent, loads of bird life and only saw one other couple.
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssa50674.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssa50675.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssa50676.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssa50677.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-ssa50681.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.