Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:35 am
Just Joined

marty1 will become famous soon enoughmarty1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

just seen this in the oracle
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-img035.jpg  
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Nah, Ive hidden him well!
Sam

you have my sympathy - there's nothing worse than having work done on your kitchen. Still it's a great opportunity to get Benny to take you out to dinner every night until the work is finished. Maybe you could bribe the workmen to take abit longer over the work?

Pat
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:05 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Sam

you have my sympathy - there's nothing worse than having work done on your kitchen. Still it's a great opportunity to get Benny to take you out to dinner every night until the work is finished. Maybe you could bribe the workmen to take abit longer over the work?

Pat
They have put everything back now so I didnt get taken out for a meal

Tomorrow the washer will be on all day.....lets see if they fixed it!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 1:04 am
Just Joined

chevy is an unknown quantity at this point

Watched "watchdog" on tv last night. Did a piece on Polaris World. People are complaining because they have had to wait only 6 months to get keys, and still waiting for facilities to be finished. They should be so lucky, we had to wait 2 years, and still have no facilities in place!
when i bought a Tasa i realised that even when i am due to complete (may 2009) that the whole site would not be finished...realistically the people who bought phase one who wanted to receive a rental income are going to be worst hit...however i am assuming that phase one buyers have made money on increasing property values...and rest assured in 5 years time the majority of costa esuri will be fantasticI cant wait to spend more and more time out there !
Old Nov 9th 2007, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

They have put everything back now so I didnt get taken out for a meal
Tomorrow the washer will be on all day.....lets see if they fixed it!
Hi Sam

Pleased to hear the disruption didn't last too long. What was the problem? Did they say? Was it something not fitted or done correctly at the beginning? Hope they didn't find any golf balls?

Steve
Old Nov 9th 2007, 3:06 am

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Hi Sam

Pleased to hear the disruption didn't last too long. What was the problem? Did they say? Was it something not fitted or done correctly at the beginning? Hope they didn't find any golf balls?

Steve
It was something to do with pipes and glue!! Being a woman (and that was a blue job) I cant tell you anymore!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by marty1
just seen this in the oracle
Hi marty1,

Thats very interesting some years ago there was a discussion on this thread about the possibilities of a new airport for this part of Spain (as opposed to the Algarve). The betting then was on Lepe since the local Mayor had inaugurated just such a project to fly out the fresh Strawberries. I consulted all my old maps of Spain/Portugal to find if there had ever been an old aerodrome since brand "new" airports are rarely created they all seem to be expanded military airfields or such.

Sure enough on a Portuguese touring map there was an old aerodrome just to the east of Gibraleon about 3 km north of the new motorway and it looks as though that has been chosen. From my selfish point of view that would be great far enough away not to be a noise problem but close enough to make transfers to CE very quick but I think the Mayor of Lepe will be mighty upset that his proposal has been ditched.

I recall that FincaSteve said at the time don't hold your breath and how right he was 2010 with some slippage say 2012 why even CE might be finished by then!

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:06 am
East Yorkshire

Gary & Julie Selkirk is an unknown quantity at this point

It was something to do with pipes and glue!! Being a woman (and that was a blue job) I cant tell you anymore!!
Hi Sam I have sent you a private e-mail just let me know when you can
Cheers and have a good weekend
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:33 am
Just Joined

marty1 will become famous soon enoughmarty1 will become famous soon enough

just received a email from my agent sent to him from fadsa and was told as follows.
dear collaborators,

please note that we are setting completion dates in costa esuri for the first 2
week of december 2007.
*clients completing on either -apartments or townhousees-before the 15
december will receive a 48PLASMA TV courtesy of fadesae

clients completing on plots before 15th dec 07 will be offered either fencing
of plots (wire mesh 2m high)or payment of the notary expenses_only

what am i going to do with a 48 inch tv in a 2 bed apartment.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:54 am

just received a email from my agent sent to him from fadsa and was told as follows.
dear collaborators,

week of december 2007.

Ask them for white goods instead, they are very obliging to people who havent completed!!

Gary, just got your pm...I will reply tomorrow.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

dear collaborators,

week of december 2007.

Well at least they have made you an offer - I wonder why? Those of us with Rago 1 apartments waiting to hear about improvements to the car parks and environment have yet to hear what is planned and I for one have not even had this piece of temptation made!

Carol
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Well at least they have made you an offer - I wonder why? Those of us with Rago 1 apartments waiting to hear about improvements to the car parks and environment have yet to hear what is planned and I for one have not even had this piece of temptation made!

Carol
By the way I agree with Sam - something useful would be helpful!

Carol
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

dear collaborators,

week of december 2007.

Sounds like an April Fool. Oh sorry..it's Fadesa and it isn't April. They need to do more than that to persude the Rago 1 AG to complete. Sort out the outside areas for a start.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH

Carol
Ditto, we havent had this "offer" either Carol had an interesting conversation with my Abogado re the best way forward. Can PM/email u
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:17 am
Just Joined

markba55 is on a distinguished road

Hello all, having just booked our Easter flights we turned to thinking about AirCon. We have a duplex in Marina Esuri, has anyone had Aircon installed either by Fadesa or and independant contractor and do you have any hints or advice?

We will also be out over Christmas and New Year, if anyone is there and needs a partner for the golf tournament on New Year Eve please let me know.

Every time we go out to Costa Esuri we like the place more, yes we know its not finished yet and no, its not the busiest place in the world, but for 2 very busy people....this corner of the earth it smiles at me! Prize for the first to spot the song.

Mark & Gillian

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.