Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Jun 29th 2007, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

A & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by sam parky
Nah Ive met the lovely Forteleza and would never let rip at him He is just too nice, especially as he arranges the cricket days for us
Is Senor Fortaleza going to give us a ball by ball report of the Great Villablanca Cricket Match? bound to be more entertaining & uplifting than the sorry exploits yesterday of Messrs. Collingwood, Pietersen etc (though they redeemed themselves today)
Old Jun 29th 2007, 7:23 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A & M
Is Senor Fortaleza going to give us a ball by ball report of the Great Villablanca Cricket Match? bound to be more entertaining & uplifting than the sorry exploits yesterday of Messrs. Collingwood, Pietersen etc (though they redeemed themselves today)
Read this months Oracle for the (albeit lightweight) report. Also there was a thread with some news and photos about the day. It's probably on page 3 by now. When I find the link I'll post it here for you Ah.. it was page two so didn't take long: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460888

Last edited by Fortaleza; Jun 29th 2007 at 7:26 pm. Reason: Adding link
Old Jun 29th 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
I'm sorry, but a conversation along the lines of "Isn't it wonderful here?" "Why yes, I wholeheartedly agree" is hardly stimulating.
The three pages of self indulgent, meaningless kack that I've just trawled through ARE stimulating?

Have you people not heard of MSN for your purile banter?
Old Jun 29th 2007, 8:51 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
The three pages of self indulgent, meaningless kack that I've just trawled through ARE stimulating?

I know, sickening isn't it?
Old Jun 29th 2007, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I know, sickening isn't it?
Yes, your turn.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 8:56 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, your turn.
my turn for what?
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:02 pm

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly didn't trawl through the self indulgent, meaningless kack well enough or you would have seen there was an attempt to get the thread back on point...........

Ok - I'll bring it back for you.

Saw an ad online today for someone selling their Esuri house (plot 8 if that means anything?????) for 160.000 € - private sale. Is this about the norm up there then?
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:05 pm
Straw Man.

Clearly didn't trawl through the self indulgent, meaningless kack well enough or you would have seen there was an attempt to get the thread back on point...........
and what, for a CE thread virgin, is the point of this thread?
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
and what, for a CE thread virgin, is the point of this thread?
Depends who you ask. It can be a wonderful source of information aimed exclusively at the CE clique (many haven't dipped their toes in the waters of other areas of the board)

It can be a nice little club for buddies to catch up and share stories (positive stories are far less frowned upon than negative ones)

Others may have other opinions but I've yet to meet them
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:20 pm
Straw Man.

Depends who you ask. It can be a wonderful source of information aimed exclusively at the CE clique (many haven't dipped their toes in the waters of other areas of the board)

It can be a nice little club for buddies to catch up and share stories (positive stories are far less frowned upon than negative ones)

Others may have other opinions but I've yet to meet them
Got ya.

Your quite eloquent on this thread!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:26 pm

Just had a sneaky preview of the proposed new prospectus for Costa Esuri. Here's an image of the front page:
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-new-costa-esuri-brochure.jpg  
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:26 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnandCarol
Hi Sam

Have you managed to get broadband installed in Esuri?

Regards

JohnandCarol
I am still on the vodafone 3G as when I took it out telefonica wasnt available, and it is an 18 month contract for the 3G. There are quite a few people up here that do have ADSL and it is easy enough to apply for. If you want any help in getting it installed when you are here then pm me and I will give you my phone number.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just had a sneaky preview of the proposed new prospectus for Costa Esuri. Here's an image of the front page:
Dear oh dear, and you a man of the press. My dog is more competent in Photoshop than that!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:35 pm

Dear oh dear, and you a man of the press. My dog is more competent in Photoshop than that!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Now now, Children. Actually one of the Forts funnier forays. Well done

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.