Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Nov 7th 2005, 4:38 am
Just Joined

Dave and Trish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hola All,
Hope the pictures help to clarify the type of light fittings being installed. Internal pictures of a RAGO 2 apartment taken last week.
We have many more internal/external pictures if anybody wants to see them send us a PM.
067 - External lobby
039 - Living Room
041 - Bathroom 1
048 - Bathroom 2
054 - Kitchen

Hasta luego amigo's
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-spain-oct-2005-039.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-spain-oct-2005-041.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-spain-oct-2005-048.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-spain-oct-2005-054.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-spain-oct-2005-067.jpg  

Last edited by Dave and Trish; Nov 7th 2005 at 4:58 am.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 6:46 am
Just Joined

Peter Rogers is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Andy,
We looked into a Spanish mortgage and, whilst they give a better interest rate, we just couldn't be bothered with the hassle. I've re-mortgaged with my existing company in the U.K, that way, I can transfer the funds in one lump and it's all paid for. No worries about keeping the spanish bank account topped up to cover repayments.

Good hunting
Pete

Originally Posted by Andy C
Good evening

Is anyone else having the same problems I am in getting a response from BBVA who are supposed to be offering me a mortgage. They will not respond to any e-mail I send enquiring if they are interested in offering the mortgage that Fadesa say they hold on the property.Fadesa are aware there is a problem but are not offering any solutions.
What other options have people taken?
Ta
Andy C
Old Nov 7th 2005, 7:37 am
Jono

jono6395 will become famous soon enoughjono6395 will become famous soon enough

Good evening

Is anyone else having the same problems I am in getting a response from BBVA who are supposed to be offering me a mortgage. They will not respond to any e-mail I send enquiring if they are interested in offering the mortgage that Fadesa say they hold on the property.Fadesa are aware there is a problem but are not offering any solutions.
Ta
Andy C
Andy - I'm taking over the mortgage Fadesa had from Caja Madrid, who are offering a near wholesale rate. Service is pretty good, and its in their interest and Fadesas to complete / get things done. Message me and I'll give you the details.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Hi Jonjo

I'm in the same boat as Andy. No response from BBVA. I would appreciate your help in sharing your contact with us...............Graham

Originally Posted by jono6395
Andy - I'm taking over the mortgage Fadesa had from Caja Madrid, who are offering a near wholesale rate. Service is pretty good, and its in their interest and Fadesas to complete / get things done. Message me and I'll give you the details.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Good evening

Ta
Andy C
Hi Andy,
I see that Jono has already replied on this. I have also been offered a mortgage by Caja Sur and they have been very helpful with regard to the many questions I've fired off to them. The rates are very competitive and dependent on your view of the future value of the Euro they could become even more attractive. I'm sure Jono will send you the details you need but feel free to PM me if necessary.

Cheers

AndyS
Old Nov 7th 2005, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AndyS
Hi Andy,
I see that Jono has already replied on this. I have also been offered a mortgage by Caja Sur and they have been very helpful with regard to the many questions I've fired off to them. The rates are very competitive and dependent on your view of the future value of the Euro they could become even more attractive. I'm sure Jono will send you the details you need but feel free to PM me if necessary.

Cheers

AndyS

Is the Caja Sur offer being offered along with Fadesa? If it is you will save on set up costs etc and i would take it.

Caja Madrid have been v.efficient - 2 page application - and good rate etc. If you want the contact details for Susana at Caja Madrid, PM me. I have found her to be pretty efficient.

Matt

Matt
Old Nov 7th 2005, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Val D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tina glover
Hi this is Tina from sugar reef
sorry if anyone has had a bad experience this year, we have had trouble with staff, particularly with cooks. The bar is closed at present until end of Novemeber as it is being re-furbished. We have a new chef starting when we re-open who as come to us from rio atlantico hotel, and we also have len back part-time doing his sunday lunches, and cooking the traditional festive food. This year we will have christmas lunch and a big new years eve party, which every body enjoyed last year.
We always try to do our best and it is very helpful when people express comments good and bad as we constantly try to improve.
Wishing everybody a merry christmas and happy newyear.
Hi all

I'm new to this site, my name is Val and my husband Gary and I have purchased an apartment on Rago 2 bloque 6. We have a seven year old son called Daniel and we are looking forward to spending school holidays in Esuri!
We will be over there for new year staying firstly at the Atlantico then hopefully at the apartment! Do we need a ticket for the New years eve party? If so how do we get one? I think it will be a good way to meet some of our new neighbours and maybe Daniel will find a friend.

Look forward to meeting you all and putting faces to names
Val
Old Nov 7th 2005, 9:51 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Val D
Hi all

I'm new to this site, my name is Val and my husband Gary and I have purchased an apartment on Rago 2 bloque 6. We have a seven year old son called Daniel and we are looking forward to spending school holidays in Esuri!
We will be over there for new year staying firstly at the Atlantico then hopefully at the apartment! Do we need a ticket for the New years eve party? If so how do we get one? I think it will be a good way to meet some of our new neighbours and maybe Daniel will find a friend.

Look forward to meeting you all and putting faces to names
Val
Hi Val,

We also have plans to go to the sugar reef on new years eve, so looking forward to meeting you. We make our permenant move on 14th December Is anybody else out there over xmas and new year?

Tina, can you please let us know what you have planned at the sugar reef for new years eve.

Sam
Old Nov 8th 2005, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening

Ta
Andy C
Hi Andy,

We too had trouble getting a response from Arturo at BBVA. In the end we got Pelayo to take us along to the bank and introduce us to him when we were over in early September. We left copies of all our documentation, opened an account and got a mortgage agreement in principle.

We received our bank account details in the post last Friday, 7 weeks after opening it. They’re certainly not the swiftest bank I’ve ever dealt with.

Good luck!

Chris
Old Nov 8th 2005, 4:36 am
Just Joined

Debbie & Kevin Lock is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi to all
We have bought an apartment on Manzana 6. and viewed it in October this year. We were told it would be ready by December. We have spoken to Paula at Fadesa today and she informed us that in her opinion they wouldnt be ready until the end of January although the technicians say earlier!
The apartments are all ready but its just the surrounding areas that are not finished. Has anyone else had any different information with regard to this?

Deb & Kev
Old Nov 8th 2005, 6:56 am
Just Joined

sarah33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by Graham G
Hi Jonjo

I'm in the same boat as Andy. No response from BBVA. I would appreciate your help in sharing your contact with us...............Graham
Have you tried to phone them?, I think that´s the better way to put in contac with them.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:43 am
Just Joined

BarryC is an unknown quantity at this point

Good evening

Ta
Andy C
Hi Andy

Just to confirm Jono's experience. I sent all the forms off to Caja Madrid about 4 weeks ago and the mortgage has already been approved despite loads of people applying ,according to them.Speak to Susana Rubino 0034 956 49 01 60, excellent english speaker.

regards

Barry
Old Nov 8th 2005, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Andy,

As I understand it to take advantage of the lowest rates and no set up costs you have to take over the mortgage Fadesa have already got on your property. This means you do not have choice there is just the one provider.

Fadesa have arrangements with many different Spanish banks for different areas of the site but you only get the good deal from the one already mortgaged to you property if that is BBVA thats who you go to.

You will have seen from other responses that they refer to a no of different banks as their provider.

Regards,

John.

Good evening

Ta
Andy C
Old Nov 8th 2005, 7:32 pm
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Hi we were told in October it would be mid to end November and geared ourselves up for this. We have now heard it will be January but with no date. We are in Rago 2. I am ok with this....the only annoying thing is that I am due to pay another installment on 1 December and I have organised a mortgage for the whole outstanding amount which of course will not be available until completion. Never mind! Oh and my house is full of furniture!

CSR
Originally Posted by Debbie & Kevin Lock
Hi to all
We have bought an apartment on Manzana 6. and viewed it in October this year. We were told it would be ready by December. We have spoken to Paula at Fadesa today and she informed us that in her opinion they wouldnt be ready until the end of January although the technicians say earlier!
The apartments are all ready but its just the surrounding areas that are not finished. Has anyone else had any different information with regard to this?

Deb & Kev
Old Nov 8th 2005, 7:48 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Andy,

As I understand it to take advantage of the lowest rates and no set up costs you have to take over the mortgage Fadesa have already got on your property. This means you do not have choice there is just the one provider.

Fadesa have arrangements with many different Spanish banks for different areas of the site but you only get the good deal from the one already mortgaged to you property if that is BBVA thats who you go to.

You will have seen from other responses that they refer to a no of different banks as their provider.

Regards,

John.
Thanks again John for the information.

Its interesting that Fadesa already have mortgages with various banks for our properties. Reading the posts before, I hear that the BEST DEAL is always with the particular bank that holds the particular mortgage on your property... as various charges are not payable. It is this particular bank (I think) that issued your bank guarantee.

Mine for example is with Caja Sur, so I would expect to get the best deal there. However they have a exit (or redemption charge) of 1%, for paying off the mortgage. What I was wondering is, if Fadesa already have mortgages on my property, and I DON'T take the mortgage (i.e pay cash) - will they ask me for this 1%?? (I am effectively paying off Fadesa's mortgage early). I should certainly hope not, as I have no contract with Caja Sur!! Fadesa should have their own agreements with their mortgage providers, but with these Spanish deals - you never know!!

I cant honestly believe that this is the case - but this would be a hidden charge (and another fight) with anyone that switches mortgage companies or pays cash.

Thanks
Jon

PS Changing subject: good to hear Carrefour opens in Cartaya - anyone know when?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.