Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Townhouse Pictures.

Originally Posted by marisol
Hi Andy,

Thank you for the pictures but I was not referring to the apartment but to the town house you showed in the fourth picture.

Thanks anyway and best regards,
Marisol
Hi Andy,

I made a mistake in the previous message, the town house is the one that appears in the pictures number two and five
best regards
Marisol
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 11:56 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi All,
Just finished the update(usual place).Apologies to the andalucian village owners as I was unable to get near as they were working around the area. I have used the space to place pictures of the golf course.

regards
Michael
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Michael H,

Great minds think alike Had a look at coffee break this morning and was disappointed not to get any new photo's. Thanks for your sterling work.

Regards,

John.

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Hi All,
Just finished the update(usual place).Apologies to the andalucian village owners as I was unable to get near as they were working around the area. I have used the space to place pictures of the golf course.

regards
Michael
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again,

Just had a quick look and the general shots are great. You also say that nameplates are going up, do you mean streetnames?

The other day I was having a wander round an Ayamonte web site (in Spanish using Google to translate) as you do, and it mentioned a controversy concerning the chosen name for a particular road to be called after MIGUEL DELIBES who is a noted Spanish Environmentalist.

The opposition parties were up in arms against this since the planning approvals had been pushed through against environmental objections.

However, perhaps more interestingly it also said that the area was to become a designated UNESCO Biosphere. I wasn't clear if this was the whole of CE or somewhere else in the Ayuntameinto area. Have you heard anything about this?

Regards,

John.

PS is the bridge open? Any photo's?

Hi All,

regards
Michael
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 4:00 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Hi All!

Have been in touch with a contact in Ayamonte today and he has passed on the following information which I thought you might be interested in:

"... have been frequently visiting Esuri over the past few weeks and there is no way the Town houses will be ready for occupation until end Jan early Feb. This is mainly due to the outside areas not being ready. They are not allowing most owners to enter their houses due to the grounds outside being un-prepared and feel it is an insurance risk should someone have an accident falling down a hole ???? A very few select owners have gained access but not many. There has been many owners upset as they have been invited by Esuri to come and see their new dream home and have discovered upon arrival that they can only see another property which is the same."

"Unfortunately we have now discovered that they are only allowing owners ONE visit prior to signing and if we (my contact) use this visit then the owners cannot visit again until they have signed and accepted the property. ... Unfortunately there are a few owners who find it difficult to keep travelling due to work commitments and have asked their solicitors to act on there behalf for signing ... fortunately you are still allowed to report any other faults for up to a year after signing."

Anyone else heard about this?

Sharon
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

regards
Michael
Hi Michael
thanks again for the further pictures. Looking good! Can you tell me which manzana the first town house picture is please?
thanks
Mike
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by tednsharon
Hi All!

Have been in touch with a contact in Ayamonte today and he has passed on the following information which I thought you might be interested in:

"... have been frequently visiting Esuri over the past few weeks and there is no way the Town houses will be ready for occupation until end Jan early Feb. This is mainly due to the outside areas not being ready. They are not allowing most owners to enter their houses due to the grounds outside being un-prepared and feel it is an insurance risk should someone have an accident falling down a hole ???? A very few select owners have gained access but not many. There has been many owners upset as they have been invited by Esuri to come and see their new dream home and have discovered upon arrival that they can only see another property which is the same."

"Unfortunately we have now discovered that they are only allowing owners ONE visit prior to signing and if we (my contact) use this visit then the owners cannot visit again until they have signed and accepted the property. ... Unfortunately there are a few owners who find it difficult to keep travelling due to work commitments and have asked their solicitors to act on there behalf for signing ... fortunately you are still allowed to report any other faults for up to a year after signing."

Anyone else heard about this?

Sharon
Hi Sharon,
I'm not surprised about the timescale, as when we were over in September we were given our letter stating completion (Pueblo Andaluz, Manzana 6) would be by mid October. Based on what we saw (or didn't see), we knew that was highly optimistic. I am still waiting patiently but in no hurry to complete, as the apartment without a playable golf course holds little attraction for me. However, I have huge sympathy for those who are planning a permanent move (Sam Parky for one). It must be incredibly frustrating for them. With regard to Fadesa saying only one visit prior to signing, they must be bonkers! IF that is true then my response to them would be *****cks. or some other suitable phrase that they will understand! As for "holes", I imagine they are talking about some fairly sizeable open manholes on many of the roads, they are lethal.

On the up side (because there always is), I thought the development looked superb, even in its unfinished state and recent photos continue to support that view. It will be worth the wait and all the irritations that come with new builds, including the UK.

Keep smiling.

Andy
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:26 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mike and Diane
Hi Michael
thanks again for the further pictures. Looking good! Can you tell me which manzana the first town house picture is please?
thanks
Mike
Hi Mike,
P.1 with the pool is Mz1
P.2 is Mz 6
P.3 Is Mz1
P.4 is Mz is the road along the bottom going from Mz1 to Mz 5
P.5 is road between Mz1&2 and Mz 4

regards
Michael
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi MichaelH,

Any progress on the bridge?

Regards,

John
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:44 am
Luz Living

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi MichaelH,

Any progress on the bridge?

Regards,

John
Bridge is not open yet but they were putting down the pedestrian crossing in front of the andalucian village when I was up they so the road was cut off anyway as they poured the raised crossings.I expect next week sometime.Do´'t worry the day it opens you will have the pics and confirmation

Regards

Michael
Old Nov 5th 2005, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Buenos dias a todos,
I've come across some interesting reading in www.ayamonte.org, latest news, about the meeting between the Mayor of Ayamonte and the British Consul for Anadalucia. If my translation is correct, it says there are 163 (census registered) English (no doubt also referring to Scottish, N. Irish and Welsh) inhabitants in the municipality. However, this figure could be less than 10% of the actual number. The article concludes with the possibility of stepping up representation to the area of the British consulate.
Also, on the same website, there are 2 articles in "Viva Ayamonte" newspaper about Fadesa's release of the new CE properties, and a new Carrefour at Cartaya. To access this, click on "lee la prensa", then "autonomica", and there will be a selection of local newspapers for the Andalucia area. Click on Ayamonte. Today's news will be in "Actualidad local".
Keep up the good work with the photos!!
Regards,
Carol

Last edited by Carol&John; Nov 5th 2005 at 6:55 am.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Carol&John,

I saw the article yesterday and put it through "google translator" it was very funny. However the meeting with Bruce McIntyre the British Consular representative and the Mayor establishes how many Brits apply for their "Padron". Only 163! There must be many more than that in fact Bruce thinks 10x that number already.

When CE gets into full swing and all the other development in Ayamonte Town and at Canela is sold there will be thousands of expat owners (not just Brits).

The central government in Madrid fund local authorities (just like HMG in UK)based amongst other things on the resident population which is established by the "Empadronmiento" the voters register.

So if we don't register the Ayuntamiento is under funded and local taxes will be higher and local services poorer as a result. All owners and family should register and improve the allocation and you get to vote in the local elections.

Regards,

John.

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Buenos dias a todos,
I've come across some interesting reading in www.ayamonte.org, latest news, about the meeting between the Mayor of Ayamonte and the British Consul for Anadalucia. If my translation is correct, it says there are 163 (census registered) English (no doubt also referring to Scottish, N. Irish and Welsh) inhabitants in the municipality. However, this figure could be less than 10% of the actual number. The article concludes with the possibility of stepping up representation to the area of the British consulate.
Also, on the same website, there are 2 articles in "Viva Ayamonte" newspaper about Fadesa's release of the new CE properties, and a new Carrefour at Cartaya. To access this, click on "lee la prensa", then "autonomica", and there will be a selection of local newspapers for the Andalucia area. Click on Ayamonte. Today's news will be in "Actualidad local".
Regards,
Carol

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Nov 5th 2005 at 8:51 am.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 11:56 am
Rock on

Angie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Everybody

Nice article on Xmas in Spain: Looking forward to it in 2007!

http://www.eyeonspain.com/spain-maga...-in-spain.aspx

Regards
Jon
Also interesting for the New Year celebrations - which seem to be very much a family affair. And there were we intending to go wild in the country next year with the double celebration possible being next to the border. Might just need a pipe and slippers!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angie & Jules
Also interesting for the New Year celebrations - which seem to be very much a family affair. And there were we intending to go wild in the country next year with the double celebration possible being next to the border. Might just need a pipe and slippers!

Hum! "Red underwear bought by someone else..." (traditional to wear this on New Year's Eve) There's John's Christmas present sorted!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

sarah33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Buenos dias a todos,
Regards,
Carol

That´s a good web, but I´ll give you one better: www.servisury.com, it´s a multiservice firm (in Ayamonte) that helps you in furnishing your home, giving advise about burocratic paperwork, and offering another services like maintenance, repair works, leisure activities,... And I know they are making works for some customers of costa esury. Have a look and tell me what you think.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.