Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

Tricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

I think this company is in Ayamonte, here are the details if anyone want to check it out.

Hogar Ayamonte S. SSI. S.L
C.I.F B-21 314 950
Muelle de Portugal 56 . Tel 959 32 22 13
21400 Ayamonte (Huelva)

Tricia
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 2:57 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tricia
I think this company is in Ayamonte, here are the details if anyone want to check it out.

C.I.F B-21 314 950
21400 Ayamonte (Huelva)

Tricia
Thanks Tricia for the information on the AC and the contact

Kind regards
Jon
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

Cptnemo is an unknown quantity at this point

C.I.F B-21 314 950
21400 Ayamonte (Huelva)

Tricia

Thanks for the info - I apologise if you have already mentioned this - but do you have the system that pumps the air through the installed ducts or do you have separate wall mounted units in each room?

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Tricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cptnemo
Thanks for the info - I apologise if you have already mentioned this - but do you have the system that pumps the air through the installed ducts or do you have separate wall mounted units in each room?

Oh dear, technical questions ???? Well I can tell you that the apartment spec said 'Apartments will be furnished with pre-installation of a cold-hot air conditioning system (split system)'. There was a 'plate' type thing covering each of the 4 areas where each unit needed to be placed if you were going to do it and the slave units went on the roof, unlike the earlier apartments which had to have the slave unit on the balconies because there was no pre installation. So yes, there is a separate unit in 4 rooms but yes, I would have thought that the ducting system was already in place also.

I will ask my husband when he comes in unless you can work it out from that info

Tricia
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Oh dear, technical questions ???? Well I can tell you that the apartment spec said 'Apartments will be furnished with pre-installation of a cold-hot air conditioning system (split system)'. There was a 'plate' type thing covering each of the 4 areas where each unit needed to be placed if you were going to do it and the slave units went on the roof, unlike the earlier apartments which had to have the slave unit on the balconies because there was no pre installation. So yes, there is a separate unit in 4 rooms but yes, I would have thought that the ducting system was already in place also.

I will ask my husband when he comes in unless you can work it out from that info

Tricia

Thanks for the info - you have answered my question - the CE properties have large ducting with vents in the rooms - in theory the a/c unit/s are hidden somewhere within them (a bit like you would find in an office) so your system is slightly different. Will definitely give your people a call to get a price.
Thanks again
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:28 am
Just Joined

lesley is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info - you have answered my question - the CE properties have large ducting with vents in the rooms - in theory the a/c unit/s are hidden somewhere within them (a bit like you would find in an office) so your system is slightly different. Will definitely give your people a call to get a price.
Thanks again
Hello! We've just come back from Esuri - wonderful weather -the rain was torrential!
The show apartments in the Shed have both now got an A/C unit on the balcony and we were told when we went up to our apartment that the Unit would sit outside between the lounge + utility room doors. Three different people told us similar info. at different times.
Does anyone else have any worries about the Rago 2 balconies. We can hop over to the neighbours balcony easily -so, I guess, could burglars if they can climb to the first floor!
Apart from this our apartment was super - just wish it was ready now!
Lesley
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:50 pm
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Hi Did you check the connection between the balcony and the walls and floor? I noted that this was not up to standard with areas of blown concrete around the junctions? I also noted that the quality of the iron work was not as good as that in the show flat and was a little disappointed in that. There was quite a 'wobble' too when tested for wobbliness.

Yes I agree the balcanies were easy to hop over although in my case any burglar would only be able to access two apartments. I was thinking that my neighbour may wish to erect a screen withus to improve security and privacy.

Our a/c unit is supposed to sit above the suspended ceiling in the shower room leaving the balcany clear. I assume this is still the case....time will tell.

I hope the weather improves a bit for xmas! If anyone is out at Ayamonte the week before, send me pm if you want to meet up.

CSR
Originally Posted by lesley
Hello! We've just come back from Esuri - wonderful weather -the rain was torrential!
The show apartments in the Shed have both now got an A/C unit on the balcony and we were told when we went up to our apartment that the Unit would sit outside between the lounge + utility room doors. Three different people told us similar info. at different times.
Does anyone else have any worries about the Rago 2 balconies. We can hop over to the neighbours balcony easily -so, I guess, could burglars if they can climb to the first floor!
Apart from this our apartment was super - just wish it was ready now!
Lesley
Old Nov 24th 2005, 4:39 am
Just Joined

charly meir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi
There is obviously an etiquette thing being breached here and as this is the first time I have posted on forums - I'd like to understand what the problem is. The original post mentions Michaels name and only refers the reader to an earlier page of this forum, for the photos. i.e (quote) “Hi Charles, Take a look at P23 and the pix of the opened bridge from MichaelH. Regards”

For me thats OK and helps the reader locate a post and credits the person who posted... sure enough on Page 23 we find Michaels great pics.

What should he have done not to breach etiquette?

Thanks and still learning
Jon
Hi Jon,

I agree - by the way, I didn`t publish this pictures. I have found this on that
Costa Esuri weblog. But in the meantime, they have published their own pics - you can see on http://costaesuri.blogspot.com/ .

Someone wrote something about a man of "straw". This is no doubt about someone who talks or writes first without thinking . I hope he will not be my neighbour.

Best Regards
Charles
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Charly,

I'm a great potential neighbour, a chartered Civil Engineer who loves drains and sewers so when you have a blockage I'm the man to call.

Regards,

John.

PS. "A man of straw has no money so you can't sue him and he needs a neighbour who loves drains".

Originally Posted by charly meir
Hi Jon,

I agree - by the way, I didn`t publish this pictures. I have found this on that
Costa Esuri weblog. But in the meantime, they have published their own pics - you can see on http://costaesuri.blogspot.com/ .

Someone wrote something about a man of "straw". This is no doubt about someone who talks or writes first without thinking . I hope he will not be my neighbour.

Best Regards
Charles
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:29 am
Just Joined

charly meir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Charly,

I'm a great potential neighbour, a chartered Civil Engineer who loves drains and sewers so when you have a blockage I'm the man to call.

Regards,

John.

PS. "A man of straw has no money so you can't sue him and he needs a neighbour who loves drains".
Hola John,

good to know that I was right.

Un saludo
Charles
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sue
Ayamonte - Costa Esuri

The other thread was getting very long and had of late gone WAY OFF topic so I've closed it and started this one.

The old thread will still be available to read but will no longer be open for posts.

Please continue your discussion here.

Hi Sue, happy Thankgiving, Regards 'The Thread'
Old Nov 25th 2005, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Carol will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi Sue, happy Thankgiving, Regards 'The Thread'
And to everyones else...

Carol and I have just returned from Ayamonte and Esuri. First the poor news, it rained for most of the week, but it was warm. The wind on occasions was very strong. We tried to walk from Isla Canela to the marina but we were almost blown over!!

The Rui hotel on Isla Canela is closed (been taken over by another hotel group. The Rui near to the marina is still open. We stayed in the Parador in Ayamonte which we thought would be useful to get in to Ayamonte at night. The hotel rooms were fine but the food in the hotel was not good. However we walked down to Ayamonte many times and it took 25 minutes to get there but 40 minutes to get back (up the hill most of the way) There is an Argentine restaurant about 10 minutes away down the main road on the right. It opens at about 9pm and looks like a converted house on the edge of a small estate.

Now for Esuri. The bridge is open. We went across it about six times and it took our weight ! We were able to inspect our apartment (Rago 2 Block 10) and do the snagging. There was only one small fault, a tile outside had fallen off. We were pleased with the finish etc and any fears over doors especially the change from white pvc mentioned in previous pages. The wooden doors look fine and match the rest of the doors. The gardens were very wet underfoot but will dry out with some sun. The swimming pool is in place as is the changing rooms. The car park is marked out with numbered car park places and the roads around the car park have arrows showing the way around. The barriers at the entrance need a key to open them, but we think that a remote control could be used. The fences around the individual apartments on the ground floor are not the best but many plants and shrubs are being planted outside which will help to give some screening. We have thought of using a screen of thin canes which can be bought on rolls. We have seen some green screening that looks like privet, but we would have to see. Our patio goes around the front of the apartment facing the swimming pool and also around the side. Beyond this up to the fence is a private garden and it has been suggested that a would be better to extend the patio area into our garden. I do not wish to start gardening our there. Apparently others are doing the same and Fadesa will do this in the same tiles as the patio.

The TV aerials are in place but the tvs will pick up Spanish programmes at the moment . If you want Sky for UK tv then the community must agree for a dish to be installed for all. There will not be individual dishes on the outside of the buildings. The air-conditioning is placed in the ceiling above the bathroom and is ready for the units to be installed. Fadesa will do this but not until we have completed the sale. The cost is about 2500 Euros which seem to be similar to quotes in Ayamonte.

Telefonica will installed land phone lines which will include computer broadband etc.

All in all we are pleased with the progress on Esuri and look forward to being there in some hot sun. No completion date yet but we think late January.
We could not get to the town houses as there were lorries using he roads.

Mike and Carol
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mike and Carol
And to everyones else...

There is an Argentine restaurant about 10 minutes away down the main road on the right. It opens at about 9pm and looks like a converted house on the edge of a small estate.

The TV aerials are in place but the tvs will pick up Spanish programmes at the moment . If you want Sky for UK tv then the community must agree for a dish to be installed for all. There will not be individual dishes on the outside of the buildings. The air-conditioning is placed in the ceiling above the bathroom and is ready for the units to be installed. Fadesa will do this but not until we have completed the sale. The cost is about 2500 Euros which seem to be similar to quotes in Ayamonte.

Telefonica will installed land phone lines which will include computer broadband etc.

All in all we are pleased with the progress on Esuri and look forward to being there in some hot sun. No completion date yet but we think late January.
We could not get to the town houses as there were lorries using he roads.

Mike and Carol
Hi
Thanks for the update - did you try the Argentine restaurant? I know which one you mean, passed it but have never eaten there. The quote from Fadesa for the a/c seems cheaper than they quoted us - perhaps they are coming in line with the competition?

Any photos to take our minds off the freezing weather !!
Cheers
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Hi
Thanks for the update - did you try the Argentine restaurant? I know which one you mean, passed it but have never eaten there. The quote from Fadesa for the a/c seems cheaper than they quoted us - perhaps they are coming in line with the competition?

Any photos to take our minds off the freezing weather !!
Cheers
It is called El Sur and ran by a very nice Argentinian man called Hector, we call it Hectors House. We eat there normally once every time we go, it isn't usually that busy but the food is overall pretty good and he is very helpful although doesn't speak lots of English, he tends to draw things on the tablecloths to get his point accross but with our bit of Spanish we get there in the end.

Tricia
Old Nov 25th 2005, 9:03 am
Just Joined

treads is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mike and Carol
And to everyones else...

Carol and I have just returned from Ayamonte and Esuri. First the poor news, it rained for most of the week, but it was warm. The wind on occasions was very strong. We tried to walk from Isla Canela to the marina but we were almost blown over!!

The Rui hotel on Isla Canela is closed (been taken over by another hotel group. The Rui near to the marina is still open. We stayed in the Parador in Ayamonte which we thought would be useful to get in to Ayamonte at night....

Mike and Carol
Oh, panic.... what do you mean about the Hotel at Isla Canela? We are due to go out next week (Tuesday - Thursday) and am due to stay in the Riu Atlantico.. you don't mean this hotel, do you? We haven't been out for a year and reading your post has worried me... Can you / anyone confirm that your not talking about the Atlantico and is any else out there next week?

Regards

Treads.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.