Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Nov 26th 2005, 5:37 am
Just Joined

BarryC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by CSR
Well, unless this hotel has closed down completely, I think you will find a lot of the hotels on the CDL close down for winter and reopen around Feb.

CSR
We stayed at the Riu Atlantico from Sunday to Wednesday, it was pretty full.

Barry
Old Nov 26th 2005, 8:35 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Thought I`d post some sunny views for you all to enjoy The photos were taken last Wednesday and Thursday, with the exception of the townhouses.

Sam
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-picture021.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-picture038.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-picture052.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-picture041.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-picture034.jpg  

Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by sam parky
Hi All,

Thought I`d post some sunny views for you all to enjoy The photos were taken last Wednesday and Thursday, with the exception of the townhouses.

Sam
Nice pics Sam, especially good to see the blue skies what with the weather we're having in the UK at the moment. There is a programme on the CDL on Real Estate TV tonight (channel 250). Comment in the paper is "it makes great viewing, especially if you are just daydreaming".....well, we ain't!!!
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Buenos dias!
Thanks once again, Sam, for the photos. I can almost feel the sunshine bouncing back from the Plaza de Laguna! Pic number 3? Would this be of the hotel?
Regards,
Carol
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:23 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Buenos dias!
Thanks once again, Sam, for the photos. I can almost feel the sunshine bouncing back from the Plaza de Laguna! Pic number 3? Would this be of the hotel?
Regards,
Carol
Hi Carol,

Pic 3 is from the balcony of the apartment we are renting till our house is ready. Fantastic views to wake up to in a morning. Hopefully we will be having our xmas dinner on the terrace
The townhouse picture is the road between manzana 4 (on the right) 5 and 6 (on the left).

Sam
Old Nov 26th 2005, 11:56 pm
Just Joined

paulk106 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by sam parky
Hi Carol,

Pic 3 is from the balcony of the apartment we are renting till our house is ready. Fantastic views to wake up to in a morning. Hopefully we will be having our xmas dinner on the terrace
The townhouse picture is the road between manzana 4 (on the right) 5 and 6 (on the left).

Sam
Hello! This is our first input on this site, although we've been reading all the messages on it for months now. We've bought a couple of garden apartments in Manzana 4 and 5 and are flying out on Thursday for our first visit since an inspection trip in February. We'll be staying at Riu Atlantico from Friday, 1 December until Monday, 5 December so if anyone is going to be around at that time, we'd love to meet up with you there for a chat over a drink at the hotel bar perhaps. Do let us know.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 2:14 am
Just Joined

Phil & Sheila is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Quick question. Has anybody compiled a list of golf clubs/addresses (perhaps green info) and telephone numbers within Driving distance of Esuri, please. Or has anybody got marketing material they can share with this info....

Thanks

Jon

Jon, I have been looking at most of the Courses in the near proximity to Esuri. In August we were over there staying at the Atlantico for a couple of weeks and played at Isla Canela (about 45 Euros ) , Castro Marim - 30 Euros and Quinta Da Cima (about 75 Euros). These were special rates through the Atlantico. I am sure that if there was a group of us, we could negotiate simular discounts.Back in the early threads wasn't there an English guy who was taking a job as Proffessional at a Club near Huelva ?
Old Nov 27th 2005, 4:38 am
Just Joined

Roy_ is an unknown quantity at this point

I just thought you’d be interested in looking at some pictures I took on Friday from the site. I was fortunate enough to gain entry to our future property, which is a 2 bed townhouse on Manzana 6.
The pictures show the pool, which looked finished to me yet the surrounding areas all still need a lot of work.
I was very impressed with the finish of the property inside. As you can see from the picture of the kitchen, the units, oven and hob all look good.
The only downside is that most people I talked to thought completions for the townhouses were likely not to be until February or March.
Regards
Roy

p.s. I hope the pics work.... i haven't done this before !!
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-img_1947.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-img_1953.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-img_1958_80.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-img_1979_80.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-img_1989_80.jpg  

Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:10 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Roy_
I just thought you’d be interested in looking at some pictures I took on Friday from the site. I was fortunate enough to gain entry to our future property, which is a 2 bed townhouse on Manzana 6.
The pictures show the pool, which looked finished to me yet the surrounding areas all still need a lot of work.
I was very impressed with the finish of the property inside. As you can see from the picture of the kitchen, the units, oven and hob all look good.
The only downside is that most people I talked to thought completions for the townhouses were likely not to be until February or March.
Regards
Roy

Roy

Pics look great - I know we're only a couple of doors down from you so our views will be the same!

Sharon
Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Regards
Roy

Roy
thanks for the pics, looking good to me. Just a few steps to your pool! Did you get a chance to see any of the other manzanas? We are on M1 and any pics or other info would be great to recieve.
cheers
Mike& Diane
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:30 am
Just Joined

Roy_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Mike and Diane

Unfortunately I didn't get time to linger on the site. I only spent time on Manzana 6. The chap from Fadesa who was showing me around seemed keen to get his lunch/sleep.
Here's some more photos anyway. I've made them smaller this time !

The last one shows a large hole in the road outside our front entrance, more evidence showing that althought the interiors of the properties are virtually finished there is more work to do on the infrastructure.

Roy
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-img_1948.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-img_1968.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-img_1985.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-img_1996.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-img_2005.jpg  

Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future

Is anyone out their this Thursday/Friday as I am popping out again but this time with the better half? Staying at the Parador but like to meet up with any future neighbours for coffee, beer or meal or maybe all three send me a PM.[/QUOTE]
Hi TicktonTyke, I am having no luck getting a PM to you ref this weekend. Pls send me one & I will try to reply to it as we would like to meet up.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by AndyS
Nice pics Sam, especially good to see the blue skies what with the weather we're having in the UK at the moment. There is a programme on the CDL on Real Estate TV tonight (channel 250). Comment in the paper is "it makes great viewing, especially if you are just daydreaming".....well, we ain't!!!
Did anyone try to watch this programme tonight? We put it on but the transmission appeared to be faulty.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 10:10 am
Just Joined

treads is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodzie
Is anyone out their this Thursday/Friday as I am popping out again but this time with the better half? Staying at the Parador but like to meet up with any future neighbours for coffee, beer or meal or maybe all three send me a PM.
Hi TicktonTyke, I am having no luck getting a PM to you ref this weekend. Pls send me one & I will try to reply to it as we would like to meet up.[/QUOTE]

Hi

We are out Tuesday evening, returning Thursday evening, what time are you in, on Thursday? We haven't been out there for almost a year and this site / forum is our only way of getting decent updates. We have an appointment to see our place at 16:30 on the Wednesday so really looking forwards to going out...

Let us know, we might be able to grab a coffee...

Is anyone else out there next Wednesday/Thursday?

Regards

Treads
Old Nov 27th 2005, 10:21 am
Just Joined

treads is an unknown quantity at this point

Regards
Roy

Roy_

These pictures look great, and I think... you are looking out over the pool across to our place (RVA 4, M6, AgrB) I take it that the blank space behind the properties opposite is the commercial centre (well a few shops when we were last out there a year ago!)... We are out this week and have an appointment to see our property on Wednesday....

Regards

Treads

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.