Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Dec 5th 2005, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

TicktonTyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Andy
If you have a lawyer in Spain I would suggest you contact them as they will put your mind at ease. We were in Ayamonte last week and saw our lawyer and he answered all our questions and there is no way you should be rushed or bullied, time wise. You have a contract and they have to be reasonable on time scales and if you have given power of attorney they will only complete when they are satisfied that things are correct and when you have the money in place. If you need time they will have to give you it.
Ticktontyke

Originally Posted by Andy C
Hi all
Not having heard anything from Fadesa since snagging trip in October, I faxed the shed today asking for an update on completion of our apartment in block 9. On last visit they said December was out and would more likely be January / February.
David from the shed has just rung and said I should have been contacted by "Paula".They want to complete before Xmas!!!
He also asked if I was taking the BBBV mortgage. I still have heard nothing from these so have started the ball rolling with Halifax Hispania. It is unlikely that I will have a deal in place until early January.
Has anyone else in blocks 7,8 or 9 been given a date?
Thanks
Andy
Old Dec 5th 2005, 4:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Dantil,

Got really exited last Thursday when the post arrived, large stiff white envelope clearly marked FADESA on the outside. You have never seen us open an envelope as quick. (We have not received anything at all from Fadesa since we paid our initial deposit over 2 years ago except the tiny flimsy receipt we receive each quarter, the last one some time ago, not even a telephone call!)

It was only an advertising brochure. As our disappointment faded I examined it more closely only to find the address was almost correct except for one letter in the post code but the name was somebody completely different who has never lived at this address.

It was signed by Alex Arroyo UK & Ireland Country Manager. If this is regarded as customer care I despair!

We had originally planned to visit in December to complete the Escritura, we delayed this to late January and booked our flights but Monarch reneged on us and gave us our money back so we re booked first 2 weeks in February sure that we would be OK. Reading recent posts it could be March or later!

We will go ahead with our trip anyway to see the architect, the bank and Pelayo but we are determined to be there to sign so we may have to go again very quickly. Paula at the shed seems to be the most clued up and informative but she must be embarrassed by the white lies she has to tell.

I think we (plot owners) are in the worst position because we cannot finalise the design until we can have plot access for a single borehole for insurance and mortgage purposes and they will not give us access until we sign.

Th forum seems to me to be our only grasp on reality, the real time photo,s posted by some clever members and the joint piecing together of information seems to be our hope for the moment.

Regards,

John.

Originally Posted by Dantill
Hi John & Kath

I wonder if like us you are getting impatient not knowing when completion is?

No news from anybody yet, I have e mailed Superior and phoned Fadesa and I am waiting to hear from them but they are suggesting early march for our plot and will try to come back today with something firmer.

We put off getting some winter sun in December just in case plots went ahead as per contract, then from the forum (thank heavens for the forum) realised January or February may be the date. Now its looking like March. Have you had an update on your plot yet?

The photos of clear blue skies and sunshine on this site cheer us up no end.

Regards

Dave & Lynn
Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Cptnemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andy C
Hi all
Not having heard anything from Fadesa since snagging trip in October, I faxed the shed today asking for an update on completion of our apartment in block 9. On last visit they said December was out and would more likely be January / February.
David from the shed has just rung and said I should have been contacted by "Paula".They want to complete before Xmas!!!
He also asked if I was taking the BBBV mortgage. I still have heard nothing from these so have started the ball rolling with Halifax Hispania. It is unlikely that I will have a deal in place until early January.
Has anyone else in blocks 7,8 or 9 been given a date?
Thanks
Andy

Hi

I would reiterate what has already been said - go with your lawyers timescale - we had Fadesa phone us some time ago to say they were ready to complete - when questioned as to the completion of the snagging etc, they had no idea, but they are aware that BBVA seem to be the slowest of all the lenders. The problem with going with another lender is the additional fees - As Fadesa have this arrangement with BBVA - if they want a speedy completion its in their interest to get things sorted. As for us - there is no longer any rush as we have missed our Xmas vacation - so if its Jan/Feb/Mar - no worries.
Cheers
Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Cptnemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Dantil,

It was only an advertising brochure. As our disappointment faded I examined it more closely only to find the address was almost correct except for one letter in the post code but the name was somebody completely different who has never lived at this address.

It was signed by Alex Arroyo UK & Ireland Country Manager. If this is regarded as customer care I despair!

John.
Hi J+K

Yes their mail merge is a complete disaster - you forgot to mention the 1% commission if we introduce any buyers - so anyone who is thinking of buying please mention our names and we'll split the commission !!!
Cheers
Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

P.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant future

Are you frustrated?Fed up? Getting nowhere?-

Then let`s bombard Fadesa with E-Mails / Faxes / Telephone calls, until one of us gets a credible answer.I`ve no idea how many people we have on this site, but i`m sure if we persevere we will get a result (if not nothing lost).
Paula, as John says is the only person who we have contact with who has any idea what`s going on, but she can only tell us what she has been told.
We have paid 40% to date, with not so much as a [B]THANK YOU[/B
www.Fadesa.es have a wonderful news bulletin on their site (Award for activities in the UK)- Read it
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:07 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tednsharon
.......... Got to go inside are house on manzana 6 which is looking great took some photos and will post them on the forum as soon as possible. Bad news is we were told by the guy who showed us around that we will not be able to get are keys until MARCH MAYBE APRIL.
Meet Palayo who comfirmed these dates for completion and said although it will be late fadesa or fisks may push for us to pay the rest of are money before completion he advised us not to pay until we are happy. There is nothing they can do short term to make us pay early. (He did praise Fadesa on the quality of there work and there snagging)

Ted

PS Enjoyed thursday night in the bar with Nigel Kim Paul and Barbara

Hi For fellow Manzana 6 pueblo andaluz residents:

As much as I hate to be a doom and gloom merchant - if were hearing now that the dates have slipped again to April - I wont be surprised if we continue to hear about more delays - in the time to come. It's just the way I've seen things like this go (so far the history of CE confirms this)

Although of course there will be a time when we move in - I still wont be totally surprised if theres another round of delays to come. I had made plans for a March completion - but I've now changed them to allow an easy switch to a later month. I really didnt want to be moving furniture in and getting the place ready in those HOT months! But its possible. Sorry if you feel that Im talking rubbish.

I'd much rather be enjoying the first summer of 06 in a furnished and ready home on the terrace doing this:

I havent seen any big resolution to the services issues we were posting about some time ago. This seems like a huge project and a time-consuming one. Plus a slow month is here too.

March/April would be great - I really hope it happens, but I wont hold my breath

I do hope that as a group we excercise our rights to retain the final payment before full completion - and till we are happy. As in the quote above - confirmed by Pelayo (Teds Lawyer). On this thread we see that they want the money and already are asking people to complete ......... too early. We say NO and demand a quality finish - and we have power. We will have no power over Fadesa once we've paid up - thats for sure. I for one am holding back-as long as possible- till I have a proper product. Once I have that they will get their money asap.

Fadesa have done nothing so far that indicate that they would listen to me after they had my dosh. Nows the time to prove their customer service/attention when they still have money to get. If you're not happy now, before completion, - it clearly indicates what their attitude would be after completion.

I realise that there will be a frustration and a desire to move in "anyway" - but I hope enough of us hold back, until we have a decent product.

I will - even if it means I am furnishing in the summer!

Regards
Jon
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

I'm with you Jon, to complete before being satisfied would be folly!
Ticktontyke

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi For fellow Manzana 6 pueblo andaluz residents:

As much as I hate to be a doom and gloom merchant - if were hearing now that the dates have slipped again to April - I wont be surprised if we continue to hear about more delays - in the time to come. It's just the way I've seen things like this go (so far the history of CE confirms this)

Although of course there will be a time when we move in - I still wont be totally surprised if theres another round of delays to come. I had made plans for a March completion - but I've now changed them to allow an easy switch to a later month. I really didnt want to be moving furniture in and getting the place ready in those HOT months! But its possible. Sorry if you feel that Im talking rubbish.

I'd much rather be enjoying the first summer of 06 in a furnished and ready home on the terrace doing this:

I havent seen any big resolution to the services issues we were posting about some time ago. This seems like a huge project and a time-consuming one. Plus a slow month is here too.

March/April would be great - I really hope it happens, but I wont hold my breath

I do hope that as a group we excercise our rights to retain the final payment before full completion - and till we are happy. As in the quote above - confirmed by Pelayo (Teds Lawyer). On this thread we see that they want the money and already are asking people to complete ......... too early. We say NO and demand a quality finish - and we have power. We will have no power over Fadesa once we've paid up - thats for sure. I for one am holding back-as long as possible- till I have a proper product. Once I have that they will get their money asap.

Fadesa have done nothing so far that indicate that they would listen to me after they had my dosh. Nows the time to prove their customer service/attention when they still have money to get. If you're not happy now, before completion, - it clearly indicates what their attitude would be after completion.

I realise that there will be a frustration and a desire to move in "anyway" - but I hope enough of us hold back, until we have a decent product.

I will - even if it means I am furnishing in the summer!

Regards
Jon
Old Dec 5th 2005, 11:28 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by P.TINKS
F.A.O. All Esurians,
it`s our founders --th birthday on Monday 5th just thought it would be nice if she had a sack full of E-Mails/PMs to come home to, as she is in Spain today so won`t see this post.
Sue can you delete this on Monday am?
Well well Pete Tinks, your post didnt get deleted!!! Thanks for all the pm`s/emails. If anybody asks, I`ve decided to stay 39 for another year.

Sam
Old Dec 5th 2005, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sam parky
Well well Pete Tinks, your post didnt get deleted!!! Thanks for all the pm`s/emails. If anybody asks, I`ve decided to stay 39 for another year.

Sam
Happy Birthday Sam
As you will have seen we didn't get into ours but we did get into one the same.
Hope you have a great time

Ticktontyke
Old Dec 5th 2005, 11:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Well well Pete Tinks, your post didnt get deleted!!! Sam
......whoops.......sorry

Hope it was a good day, I turned 39 again this year too
Old Dec 6th 2005, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Hi all,
We are going to C.E. Monday Jan 16th until Friday January 20th staying at the Atlantico.

Is anyone going to be out at the same time??
regards Graham & Sandra. (Rago2 Block 10 Portal3)

P.S. March completion would suit us just fine!!
Old Dec 6th 2005, 5:07 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by P.TINKS
Are you frustrated?Fed up? Getting nowhere?-

Then let`s bombard Fadesa with E-Mails / Faxes / Telephone calls, until one of us gets a credible answer.I`ve no idea how many people we have on this site, but i`m sure if we persevere we will get a result (if not nothing lost).
Paula, as John says is the only person who we have contact with who has any idea what`s going on, but she can only tell us what she has been told.
We have paid 40% to date, with not so much as a [B]THANK YOU[/B
www.Fadesa.es have a wonderful news bulletin on their site (Award for activities in the UK)- Read it
Hi Pete,

I know just how you are feeling. The lack of contact is very frustrating. Even if we cant complete till next summer, then Fadesa should do the right thing and contact us from their head office. The thing is, everyone is being told different things from the guys in the shed. We make the big move over there next week, and I for one will be paying regular visits to the shed until I am happy with what they are telling me. Whether it be completing in Feb or April.

The people who I have sympathy for are the buyers who haven`t found this website. They must feel very alone at not having any information.

Regards Sam
Old Dec 6th 2005, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Graham G
Hi all,
We are going to C.E. Monday Jan 16th until Friday January 20th staying at the Atlantico.

Is anyone going to be out at the same time??
regards Graham & Sandra. (Rago2 Block 10 Portal3)

P.S. March completion would suit us just fine!!

Hi

We are in Spain now, and what a great day for weather today, shirt sleeves and a nice walk along the beach. We could not get into our townhouse, but viewed a similar one and no real problems inside, all looked good. The outsides, golf courses etc are still a very long way off completion. We were told we might be able to complete in March/ April. But is is still very much a building site. It has hit home to us this week what a big project it is and I feel will be many years before it looks like the pictures on the brochures ! Told there will not be a golf clubhouse, but will use the hotel. This has not started yet(just a hole in the ground), so they said as and when the first golf course opens they will put in some kind of tempory shed.

Still think eventually will all look great, but 3 or 4 years time.

We have met up with Paul and Hayley and shared a few liquid refreshments over a few nights. Back to UK tommorrow, but a great 5 days ans still happt we have bought at Esuri.

Mike and Diane
Happy Birthday Sam !!!
Old Dec 6th 2005, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Mike and Diane,

I feel really jealous of you being there in the sun and us being here in the rain and dank dismal weather.

Enjoy it for all of us back here!

Regards,

John.

Originally Posted by Mike and Diane
Hi

We are in Spain now, and what a great day for weather today, shirt sleeves and a nice walk along the beach. We could not get into our townhouse, but viewed a similar one and no real problems inside, all looked good. The outsides, golf courses etc are still a very long way off completion. We were told we might be able to complete in March/ April. But is is still very much a building site. It has hit home to us this week what a big project it is and I feel will be many years before it looks like the pictures on the brochures ! Told there will not be a golf clubhouse, but will use the hotel. This has not started yet(just a hole in the ground), so they said as and when the first golf course opens they will put in some kind of tempory shed.

Still think eventually will all look great, but 3 or 4 years time.

We have met up with Paul and Hayley and shared a few liquid refreshments over a few nights. Back to UK tommorrow, but a great 5 days ans still happt we have bought at Esuri.

Mike and Diane
Happy Birthday Sam !!!
Old Dec 6th 2005, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Sam,

I know just what you mean! We were two years finding this site and it was only in June this year that we were directed to you by our Arquitecto. It was so frustrating before, we would google on Ayamonte and mostly come up with stuff for Canela or sometimes agents sites that mentioned CE but not the detail stuff that is on here.

If you are out there would you mind if we rely on you for updates, always providing that you can plug in to the interweb, you could talk to Paula and separate the truth from the propaganda

Regards,

John.

PS. If Sue could incorporate the word Ayamonte in with Costa Esuri it would probably help on Google.

QUOTE=sam parky]Hi Pete,
I know just how you are feeling. The lack of contact is very frustrating. Even if we cant complete till next summer, then Fadesa should do the right thing and contact us from their head office. The thing is, everyone is being told different things from the guys in the shed. We make the big move over there next week, and I for one will be paying regular visits to the shed until I am happy with what they are telling me. Whether it be completing in Feb or April.

The people who I have sympathy for are the buyers who haven`t found this website. They must feel very alone at not having any information.

Regards Sam[/QUOTE]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.