Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

nigelsmith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi everybody again. I need some info about Water, Telephone and Electricity Co. and how to get this supplies, paperwork and what I need to know.

I really appreciate any comments about this.

Regards,

Nigel
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:35 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Hi

I know we've been lucky enough to have lots of photos to look at recently, but I'm going to add to the collection! We are RVA4 Manzana 6 townhouses and I have lots of interior shots if anyone wants to email me for more! But here's a few to keep you going ...

Sharon

PS The first shot is of the sunrise taken from the Atlantico!
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-013_10a.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-025_22a.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-033_30a.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-026_23a.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-029_26a.jpg  

Last edited by tednsharon; Dec 9th 2005 at 7:45 pm.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

Charlie Hanvey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GerryW
Paula is really excellent (UK educated), and her English is perfect. ...as is her Spanish and Portuguese. Her husband Mike is also a very nice chap (an English sounding Scot). I met him earlier in the year to discuss architects. www.ayamonte.co.uk is his website. He was very helpful.
UK Educated...!!!!Oh thats's OK then isn't it? everything will be just fine....Get real, that has got to be a contradiction in terms surely?
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:40 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Ed also took some shots of Manzana 5 and views from the end of the road whilst we were there!

Sharon
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-005_3.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-006_4.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-007_5.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-008_6.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-009_7.jpg  

Old Dec 9th 2005, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

johnandbarbara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sam parky
Hi All,

Great news for those of us who fly to and from the north west. Ryanair start flying from Liverpool to Seville on February 22nd I`ve had a look at the website and the prices start at £6.99.

Sam
Hi Sam

Many thanks for the notice about the Ryanair flights out of Liverpool. We have just booked one for the 8th May in the hope that Manzana 5 will be complete by then. The £6.99 flights each way totalled £76 for two with taxes, but that is a huge saving compared with Monarch out of Manchester.
So thanks again

John & Barbara
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Cptnemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Thanks to all for posting the pics.

I saw something today that might be of use from a security point of view (please bear with me as there is a bit of a story to get to the point!! and I would also point out I'm not trying to sell or recommend anything)

My auto-electrician was showing me the all singing + dancing car alarms which now combine alarm/mobile phone/sat nav technologies - basically if your car's nicked then it phones you, tells you where it is, you can speak to the thief, turn the engine off and all sorts of other things.

However, and I am getting to the point now, the entry level system is in principle a movement detector combined with a mobile phone - so as an example if you have one of these in your property - it could phone/text you every time your front door is opened.

I personally thought this was great, as you'll have some sort of personal monitoring in addition any property management you may have - it will also ensure that the property management people do what they say inspection wise.

Hope this is of interest - further information is probably available from most auto-electricians

Cheers
Old Dec 10th 2005, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Buenos dias a todos!
Cheer up everybody! Take a look at this beautiful CDL sunrise pic from Sharon. We have an equally beautiful sunrise up here in "the North" (purple-pink horizon, dew on the meadow...)
Thanks Mike and Diane, Tednsharon, for the great pics!
The apartments and townhouses do look good, especially the roof top tiling! I also think the black, wrought iron railings on the balconies are stylish (sevillana). I hope the duplexes turn out as impressive, and equally well finished.
The photo of the toilet - would this be from the poolside cabana?
And, the front entrance fencing is not really bad after all (my opinion only). It's simple, yet effective, and, with or without flora/fauna, it will look a treat. (The other chain mail type fencing is good for supporting plants/cane fencing etc.)
Regards,
Carol
Old Dec 10th 2005, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Buenos dias a todos!
Cheer up everybody! Take a look at this beautiful CDL sunrise pic from Sharon. We have an equally beautiful sunrise up here in "the North" (purple-pink horizon, dew on the meadow...)
The apartments and townhouses do look good, especially the roof top tiling! I also think the black, wrought iron railings on the balconies are stylish (sevillana). I hope the duplexes turn out as impressive, and equally well finished.
And, the front entrance fencing is not really bad after all (my opinion only). It's simple, yet effective, and, with or without flora/fauna, it will look a treat. (The other chain mail type fencing is good for supporting plants/cane fencing etc.)
Regards,
Carol

Hi Carol

Yes the toilet is from the blocks around the pools, thought people might be interested in what was inside them!
Another bit of info we were told was that they would just grass around the back of the townhouses and no trees shrubs etc. Bit dissapointed with that but if true hopefully we can buy some plants etc as our different communities?
Like the idea about the security monotoring mentioned above.

Mike & Di
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I too am intrigued by the security monitoring mentioned by Cptnemo. It sounds interesting, but I wonder what sort of carnage might ensue from cutting the engine of a stolen car driven along a motorway? :scared: I guess you could phone the thief/driver ahead of time, as a warning, but how many people would do that? Food for thought...
Re: plants. I'm sure the community could group together and buy plants in bulk/hire several gardeners, etc. Until the grass is established, the level of dust will be high.
Re: The security issue (again), I wonder if it is possible for a community to set up an entry gate system? There's bound to be a law regarding access.
Carol

Last edited by Carol&John; Dec 10th 2005 at 9:22 am.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Captnemo,

Sounds very interesting and provides a use for my "Spanish" mobile that I have just bought a telefonica sim for. However if Sam is doing my property survey I would have to tell her that she was under surveillance.

Regards,

John

PS what is it called.

Originally Posted by Cptnemo
Hi
Thanks to all for posting the pics.

I saw something today that might be of use from a security point of view (please bear with me as there is a bit of a story to get to the point!! and I would also point out I'm not trying to sell or recommend anything)

My auto-electrician was showing me the all singing + dancing car alarms which now combine alarm/mobile phone/sat nav technologies - basically if your car's nicked then it phones you, tells you where it is, you can speak to the thief, turn the engine off and all sorts of other things.

However, and I am getting to the point now, the entry level system is in principle a movement detector combined with a mobile phone - so as an example if you have one of these in your property - it could phone/text you every time your front door is opened.

I personally thought this was great, as you'll have some sort of personal monitoring in addition any property management you may have - it will also ensure that the property management people do what they say inspection wise.

Hope this is of interest - further information is probably available from most auto-electricians

Cheers
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:36 am
!hola!

Yes, I too am intrigued by the security monitoring mentioned by Cptnemo. It sounds interesting, but I wonder what sort of carnage might ensue from cutting the engine of a stolen car driven along a motorway? :scared: I guess you could phone the thief/driver ahead of time, as a warning, but how many people would do that? Food for thought...
Re: plants. I'm sure the community could group together and buy plants in bulk/hire several gardeners, etc. Until the grass is established, the level of dust will be high.
Re: The security issue (again), I wonder if it is possible for a community to set up an entry gate system? There's bound to be a law regarding access.
Carol

On the security issue I did ask the question (when I was being shown around the townhouse) would there be any security grilles on the downstairs windows or doors and the answer was no. This could cause some problems.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Carol&John,

I was thrilled by that pic and called Kath in to look at it and remember last September when we walked along the path way in front of the Atlantico then along the beech for miles. But! I think it is sunset from the orientation a terrific picture with the boat setting out for a night fish and the two gulls following.

Regards,

John.

Buenos dias a todos!
Regards,
Carol
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Peter Rogers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
I saw this on another thread on the site.... does anybody have the numbers for Ayamonte (or some of them - we can build up a list for all).

Please can you reply with some or any of the numbers you may have noted down?

For Chiclana area
Guardia Civil 956 400 057
Guardia Civil Trafico 956 261 611
Guardia Civil Emergency 062
Policia Local 092
Fire Brigade (Bomberos) 085
Red Cross 956 494 115
Red Cross Emergency 956 497 177

If I get replies I am happy to make the list and send a final to everybody

Thanks Jon

Does anyone know of the cheapest mobile phone provider? I've had mine unlocked and will be looking for a pay as you go sim card to use in Spain.

Thanks
Pete
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:05 am
!hola!

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Carol&John,

I was thrilled by that pic and called Kath in to look at it and remember last September when we walked along the path way in front of the Atlantico then along the beech for miles. But! I think it is sunset from the orientation a terrific picture with the boat setting out for a night fish and the two gulls following.

Regards,

John.
No John - it is definitely the sunrise at about 7.15 am on Saturday 12 November!

Sharon
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi tednsharon,

I stand corrected.

Regards,

John.

Originally Posted by tednsharon
No John - it is definitely the sunrise at about 7.15 am on Saturday 12 November!

Sharon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.