Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Apr 24th 2006, 7:48 am
Just Joined

John&Sue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

ps; sorry photos didn't work file size too large can anyone help?

Regards

Andrea and Col[/QUOTE]

Hi All

We also snagged our townhouse M1 lastweek (at the same time as Andrea and Col I think although we didn't realise who they were at the time) We too were very pleased with the house and the views from upper floors were quite spectacular. According to Jose, Manzanas 1 to 3 will be released as soon as the council permit - which should hopefully be around May he said. The other Manzanas will follow a few months later. Hope the photos are Ok - they are all taken from our terraces on Manzana 1.

John and Sue
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-100_0539.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-100_0541.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-100_0543.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-100_0546.jpg  
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:05 am
Rock on

Angie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by John&Sue
ps; sorry photos didn't work file size too large can anyone help?

Regards

Andrea and Col
Hi All

We also snagged our townhouse M1 lastweek (at the same time as Andrea and Col I think although we didn't realise who they were at the time) We too were very pleased with the house and the views from upper floors were quite spectacular. According to Jose, Manzanas 1 to 3 will be released as soon as the council permit - which should hopefully be around May he said. The other Manzanas will follow a few months later. Hope the photos are Ok - they are all taken from our terraces on Manzana 1.

John and Sue[/QUOTE]

A few months later?!? What does that mean in real terms? I need to be alone now, for a moment of quiet reflection.

Apologies for the Babel fish Marisol, I must get a new one.

J
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:21 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Angie & Jules
Hi All

John and Sue
A few months later?!? What does that mean in real terms? I need to be alone now, for a moment of quiet reflection.

Apologies for the Babel fish Marisol, I must get a new one.

J[/QUOTE]

A few months later? I was told by Paula at the shed it would be a couple of weeks later for the other Manzanas so by the end of April I was hoping to be snagging on Manzana 6 and signing deeds end of may. Have I been MISLED AGAIN.

Ted
Old Apr 24th 2006, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
...What are the rules for walkers in Spain - so far we have always followed set walks from books we have bought, but I wondered whether there is an equivalence to the ordnance survey maps and whether the Spanish are as free to roam as we are in the UK?
Hi Carol E,
Have you looked at this site? http://www.era-ewv-ferp.org/
Re: Tennis courts. Yes, I too was hoping it would be included in the community sports area.
Regards,
Carol
Old Apr 24th 2006, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Buenos dias,
Thanks for the photos John&Sue. What is the building in the distance in photo 4?
I have come across a new development (well, new to me ) "linked to Costa Esuri" as it says in the website for Superior. The development is called Vista hermosa: townhouses/semi villas. I don't think it is the same one in your photo, however.

Hi Sam,
Thanks for the information about the shopping centre! How are you and Benny getting on with your property? You mentioned snagging... I guess that's one of the blessings of recent rain; you can see if there are any leaks to report on your snagging list.
Regards,
Carol

Last edited by Carol&John; Apr 24th 2006 at 11:22 pm.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Hi jdr,
Thank you, it is great!!, i did not know there was something like that. Using the babelfish is easier to use constantly the dictionary and besides that, i wold make less mistakes than normally .
regards,
marisol
Old Apr 25th 2006, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by marisol
...Using the babelfish is easier to use constantly the dictionary and besides that, i wold make less mistakes than normally .
regards,
marisol
Hola marisol!
Your english is very good! Well done!
Saludos,
Carol
Old Apr 25th 2006, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola marisol!
Your english is very good! Well done!
Saludos,
Carol
Hola Carol !!
You always try to encourage, thank you.
Hasta luego,
marisol
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Buenas tardes,
The Oracle has posted a good article on important phone numbers in this area.
http://www.theoraclecostadelaluz.com...nt/view/58/29/
Carol
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Dean is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Just returned from 15 days in CDL and here are some photos of around Manzana 7, surrounding areas i.e. work starting on the front line villas and clubhouse area, and the dreaded a/c issue for all duplex owners.
I would suggest along with an earlier post that a writeen letter faxed to the shed about the a/c issue is a must. Paula has informed me though that Fadesa have acknowledged this issue and are looking into extending the walls around the designed area on the terrace for soundproofing and security; as you will see from the phots there is a lovely green manhole cover for maintenace access from the well below.
I can also confirm what sam has said; work has started on the commercial centre with excavation and footing work underway and as Sam stated the cinema has been knocked on the head in favour of a ten pin bowling alley.
Word of caution for those completing soon and thinking of using their new pad; get your boiler checked for dust as there have been a few blockage issue with surrounding dust and work still continuing; this may not affect everyone but still worth a check (makes me wonder if Fadesa shouldn't be providing this service anyway!)
Someone mentioned Casarama, they are also very good for lights as well as furniture and Janet (Brazillian lady) is very helpful and for those who were asking for directions it is on the idustrial estate on the way to Isla canela; take a right at the roundabout with the police station on it.

Cheers

Dean
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Having problems posting pictures, they seem to be taking forever, can anyone advise?

Cheers

Dean
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:50 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol
Hi jdr,
Thank you, it is great!!, i did not know there was something like that. Using the babelfish is easier to use constantly the dictionary and besides that, i wold make less mistakes than normally .
regards,
marisol
No problemo, but dont take the translation for granted, some stuff does get mixed slightly to say the least.

Last edited by jdr; Apr 25th 2006 at 6:53 am.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:56 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dean
Having problems posting pictures, they seem to be taking forever, can anyone advise?

Cheers

Dean
Try this http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm
Old Apr 25th 2006, 7:10 am
Just Joined

John&Sue is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Carol&John]Buenos dias,
Thanks for the photos John&Sue. What is the building in the distance in photo 4?
I have come across a new development (well, new to me ) "linked to Costa Esuri" as it says in the website for Superior. The development is called Vista hermosa: townhouses/semi villas. I don't think it is the same one in your photo, however.

Hi Carol

The building in photo 4 is (we think) the new build of apartments in Rago 3. Not sure who the builders are though.

John and Sue
Old Apr 25th 2006, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
Thank you, much appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.