Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Apr 23rd 2006, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by ristemar
Hello, I have heard about a new discount furniture showroom called Casarama, near to the new football stadium, next to the Opal garage, apparently have really nice quality furniture with really good prices, well worth a look.
Regards
Ristema
Hi Ristema,
Good news, more shops the better.
Can you give us directions to Casarama. I assume it is in Ayamonte but I have no idea where the NEW football stadium is (know where the old one is) and I can't recall a Opal garage.
Appreciate you help as we are on on the 1st May to buy our furniture.
Kind regards,
Nigel & Kim
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Woodzie
Hi Ristema,
Can you give us directions to Casarama. I assume it is in Ayamonte but I have no idea where the NEW football stadium is (know where the old one is) and I can't recall a Opal garage.
Kind regards,
Nigel & Kim
Hi
PM me your fax number or e-mail & I will send you their brochure with the directions ,address & phone number
Chris
Old Apr 24th 2006, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angie & Jules
Never go anywhere without my Babel fish. And even better, I am posting this in Russian but with an automatic Babel fish attachment, so the reader should simply get this message in their own languauge.

Though I have noticed that bilingual people confuse the fish, so sometimes you get a translation to your second tongue. Sorry, Marisol.

здравствулте! и goodbye

Jules
Hello Jules,
I am afraid i did not understand anything of your message, what does babel fish means?. As you can see, i am not bilingual, i wish i were .
Regards,
marisol
Old Apr 24th 2006, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Marisol,

A great WWW link, thankyou.
The electronic pdf file catalogue is really good to use. Pity it is not available in English but to be expected as they don't have stores in English speaking countries.
Can you give me directions from Ayamonte or Costa Esuri.

Kind Regards,
Nigel
Hello Nigel,
Sorry for not having answered sooner but i did not log in the forum until now, anyway, i see Chris has already done it.
Regards,
marisol
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
More photo's of M2

1) Drawers in wardrobe

2) Front of M2 house

3) Kitchen

4) Living room / Stairs

5) Pool from terrace
Hi Mel,
Thank you for your pics, are great!!. Congratulations for having such a beautiful house!.
Regards,
marisol
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

Andy C is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Afternoon apartment owners,
I have had an e-mail from Manuel Rodriguez Perez who has been appointed Administrator of the Real Estate Management company ( Altos de Ayamonte) who are responsible for apartment upkeep . The first meeting to decide costs , services and rules has been called for 8.May in the Parador.
Are there any owners who can attend this meeting and represent the interests of those who are unable to?
I am not sure what is to be discussed but maybe we could pool our ideas and pass them on to anyone who is able to attend.
Many Thanks
Andy C
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:26 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello Jules,
I am afraid i did not understand anything of your message, what does babel fish means?. As you can see, i am not bilingual, i wish i were .
Regards,
marisol
Babel fish
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:29 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hola Guys,

Well at long last some good news for you all.

I was on Esuri today having a nosy round the townhouses while Benny was doing some snagging. I nearly fell through the floor. There it was in all its glory a house on manzana 3 that has been completed!!!! The curtains and blinds were up. I shall go up again tomorrrow with my camera and takes some pics for you all, because I know it is hard to believe.

They have started work on the shopping centre today. The plans are in the shed for people to have a look at. The design seems good. It will be on two floors and the supermarket is going to be Eroski. There is also a bowling alley and not forgetting burger king.

Manzana 4 is looking fab. They seeded it a couple of weeks ago and with all the rain this weekend it is now green and the grass is growing. I will take some pics tomorrow.

Regards Sam
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Carol will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Andy C
Good Afternoon apartment owners,
I have had an e-mail from Manuel Rodriguez Perez who has been appointed Administrator of the Real Estate Management company ( Altos de Ayamonte) who are responsible for apartment upkeep . The first meeting to decide costs , services and rules has been called for 8.May in the Parador.
Are there any owners who can attend this meeting and represent the interests of those who are unable to?
I am not sure what is to be discussed but maybe we could pool our ideas and pass them on to anyone who is able to attend.
Many Thanks
Andy C
Unfortunately we will not be in spain on that date. also had yhe information about the meeting and have told Manuel that I cannot be there.

Mike and Carol
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

newinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nice

Hi Ristema,
Kind regards,
Nigel & Kim
Hi - here are the directions to Casarama http://www.casaramahomefurnishing.com/contact-us.php
if you click onto the link they have a map on the web site.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
They will be cheap at Malaga this year

What happened to Chelski on Sat ¿?¿
Yes , not going well for malaga or cadiz , outside chance jerez may be promoted with Huelva and almeria, see they brought the sub on at sevilla sunday !!

In the words of my namesake if you don't take your chances and ref gives a dodgy free kick ! , playing well would help aswell ! , Seeing chelsea at betis this year even though performance under par highlight this year , the passion the spanish fans have is brilliant , whole ground shook !
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Has anybody seen Google Earth? It is fascinating and you can search for Ayamonte and then scroll up to the CE development and actually pick out your own place.

Regards Mel

Photo's of Townhouse M2 to follow - hopefully !
Hi

I have been using Google earth for some time but did not seem to get sufficient detail to really see anything in Ayamonte/CE- so must try again - perhaps it has improved - fantastic here in the UK - can see the car in the drive!

Carol
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mourinho
On the sporting front Huelva FC are top of the league after beating their nearest rival yesterday , looking good for promotion , Beckham and Ronaldhino heading Huelva way next season ,what chance a season ticket ?!
Talking of sports (apart from golf and soccer that is!) my partner is really keen on most sports but tennis in particular - does anyone know what will be available on CS in the way of courts?

CE
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola!
Hi Mel & thanks for the fun photos! Is there someone hiding behind the kitchen door? The view of the hills across from the river is like a tapestry. Your drawers are delightful, too! Nice to see how the interiors are finished. You must be pleased.
Hi, Mike, sorry can't help you on the question re: walk into Ayamonte. It would be handy to have a cycle/pedestrian path from where a marina is planned, then under the bridge, and along the Rodadera del Castillo (below the parador). Does anyone know if the road running along the riverfront from below the parador continues along the riverfront up to the ferryport? Or, does this same road turn in towards the convent/church of St Francis? I need to dig out the town map...
I might find my answer on google earth, as you suggested!
Regards,
Carol
When we first came to look around we went to see the new town houses being built close to the Parador - they are called 'Mirador' - quite a big complex but nothing on the scale of CS and they are right next to the river. They look fantastic and have great views but were way out of our price range. However we came away with a very nice DVD mostly of Ayamonte and the attractions of the area. This replaces the show house - still very much an idea and very basic shells of buildings. What they did say however was that a promenade was going to be put in by the side of the river that would enable you to walk via the river into town. I imagine that would be public access?

We are really keen on walking - one of the main reason for choosing this area - at present avid walkers in all parts of the Algarve and beyond. We are hoping it will be easy enough to walk from CS to various places. What are the rules for walkers in Spain - so far we have always followed set walks from books we have bought, but I wondered whether there is an equivalence to the ordnance survey maps and whether the Spanish are as free to roam as we are in the UK?
Old Apr 24th 2006, 7:28 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mourinho
Yes , not going well for malaga or cadiz , outside chance jerez may be promoted with Huelva and almeria, see they brought the sub on at sevilla sunday !!

In the words of my namesake if you don't take your chances and ref gives a dodgy free kick ! , playing well would help aswell ! , Seeing chelsea at betis this year even though performance under par highlight this year , the passion the spanish fans have is brilliant , whole ground shook !
Don`t know about the sub, maybe it was diving, i saw a few rowing boats though
Right dodgy free kick
Fans are great, I like the drummers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.