Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old May 11th 2006, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi,
ref Townhouses manzana 4,5 and 6
Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but my wife emailed our agents
Superior about completion date for Townhouses manzana 6,and this is their reply

" Dear Shirley

I apologise for not replying to your e-mail any earlier but I had a meeting
with the developer yesterday afternoon and I was waiting to hear the latest
news from FADESA. Unfortunately the news are not as positive as I would
have hoped. The date of completion for the properties located in RVA,
Manzana 4, 5 and 6 is likely to be the end of July 2006. The delay is
purely bureaucratic because the blocks are finished but the Town Hall has to
release the paperwork and seemingly they cannot cope!

I wish I could give you better news! "

Obviously a kick in the goblins for those of us looking to have a first holiday
there and who have already booked flights etc etc.Frankly I am now resigned to rubbing out this summer as I believe that July will come and go with nothing happening, as I personally have had so many dates from Fedesa ,that I think we are now officially engaged.
Old May 11th 2006, 12:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hola Marisol,

Your English gets better by the day. Dd you have good weather in Ayamonte? Were you able to get to your house? What happened to the pictures?

Regards,

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello all,

I have just come from CE. I do not dare to say it looks great with the problems people with duplex have.
I have some pictures of Manzana 5 that, as you all know, is the last one Fadesa will give us

[IMG]DSC00047.JPG[/IMG] [IMG]DSC00038.JPG[/IMG] [IMG]DSC00039.JPG[/IMG] [IMG]DSC00043.JPG[/IMG] [IMG]DSC00044.JPG[/IMG]
Old May 11th 2006, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hola Marisol,

Your English gets better by the day. Dd you have good weather in Ayamonte? Were you able to get to your house? What happened to the pictures?

Regards,
Hello John,
We have a very good weather, even the day that was foreseen it rain, according to the weatherman, the sky was blue and sunny (what a difficult sentence for me!!, there must be more than one mistake, i hope it is legible).

Concerning to if we were able to see the house, they made an exception with us (at least they said that) and showed us our house. The house was complete, if i say the true, it was like when we saw it last February except for the weed that was almost 6 feet tall. The only thing i found without finishing was the swimming pool and the green of around it.
About the pictures, i do not know what i did, i am going to do another try.
Hasta luego,
marisol
Old May 11th 2006, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,
these are some of the pictures
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-manzana5-1.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-manzana5-2.jpg  
Old May 11th 2006, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Hello,
Here are the other pictures i had
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-manzana5-3.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-manzana5-4.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-manzana5-5.jpg  
Old May 11th 2006, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
...I personally have had so many dates from Fedesa ,that I think we are now officially engaged.
Hey Shirley,
May I crash the wedding?
Old May 11th 2006, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

... The house was complete, if i say the true, it was like when we saw it last February except for the weed that was almost 6 feet tall. The only thing i found without finishing was the swimming pool and the green of around it.
About the pictures, i do not know what i did, i am going to do another try.
Hasta luego,
marisol
Hola marisol!
Thanks for the photos! It is good to see the gardens at the townhouses. Your garden has a lovely, natural stone wall. It is a good feature. I hope you and other townhouse owners get to complete this summer.
Hasta pronto,
Carol
P.S. Has anyone spotted marisol's dog?
Old May 11th 2006, 5:32 am
Just Joined

paula.davitt is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Feel pretty gutted that the townhouses rava 4 man 6 will not be ready till end of July. I have booked 5 flights end of July and August so now don't really know what to do. Looked at rentals nearby but not much is available for our dates and the cost of renting for a month !!

So do we book somewhere for 2 weeks in the hope we might get the house end of July or do we book somewhere for the 4 weeks we intend to go.

I suppose I would be stupid to think that they should offer some form of compensation ................
Old May 11th 2006, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dantill
...We too have a dream off providing a service like this in CE/Guardian area. Having been serious boaters for 30 years and involved in a small way in corporate entertainment we are doing our research and figures at the moment.

Dave is a professional MRCA Yachtmaster and an RYA Instructor and we are not quite ready to be landlubbers yet.

So when we complete on our plot (yes another dream) we will get the ball rolling.

Regards

Dave & Lynn

PS One problem - no CE Marina but I am sure we can overcome that in some way.
Hi Dave & Lynn,
You wouldn't by any chance have a floating hotel moored alongside CE marina this summer (or future CE marina?) for those of us (me too) who have booked flights in the hope that accommodation would be ready...
Good luck on your project!
Carol

Last edited by Carol&John; May 11th 2006 at 5:45 am.
Old May 11th 2006, 6:59 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,
these are some of the pictures
How many places share the pool ?
Old May 11th 2006, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
How many places share the pool ?
Hola jdr
I think manzana 5 has 35 houses.
Old May 11th 2006, 8:48 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hola jdr
I think manzana 5 has 35 houses.
hola marisol cómo es usted .
Wow, it could get cosy if everyone is swimming
Old May 11th 2006, 6:30 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billybassett
Carol, you've made me smile whilst reading the thread (unusual these days). What a lovely idea! I too can picture myself sailing up and down river on glorious sunny days, glass of chilled wine in hand. I have been sea sick on a pedalo in the past so I'll just have to dose myself up with sea legs.

Thanks John for the information. The local Mayor seems really keen to deliver as many improvements to the area as possible. From what I've read, he's responsible for a lot of the regeneration of Ayamonte, and I have to say, it just looks better each time we visit. Let's hope he's doing everything by the book, and not Marbella style. :scared:

All the extra money which will be going into the town once CE is finished should also help (hopefully) with any more work to be done, and I am sure it will be beneficial to all if there is some sort of walkway between CE and Ayamonte. There's a limit to the number of cars that can be parked in town whilst us Esurians visit.

Dave & Lynn - good luck with the business idea. Sounds great.

Karen
Hmmm........ I wonder if there is some way to get the ball rolling with the Mayor, perhaps a letter to him requesting a footpath etc?? Or actually perhaps it will be filed in the bin!

I had a good giggle on the post on setting up a ferry service.... now we just need to get the marina!

Is there a latest update on the Marina and the airport?

I also think money could be made with a minibus service doing a tour every 30 mins and into Ayamonte and a night service say on the hour. You know I'd pay 5 euros for that even... (at night) get 20 people paying 5 euros to get back home at night and someone is making a nice earner.

Regards
Jon

PS thanks to everyone for all the information re names. I personally think we need to wait for any re-org and then pick one person that we all contact. Polite but firm businesslike letters - reasonably explaining our issues... and asking for a fix.

I think any marketing director worth his/her salt would be very concerned about the effect on the Fadesa brand of genuine customers with genuine problems and the way they are being treated. To give them credit, I will initially assume that they simply dont know - (not being users of this forum) and will also assume that they will listen sympathetically when the issue is raised to them. Ideally there will be a sales and marketing director.. if not then finding the right one may need a little investigation.
Old May 11th 2006, 10:29 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hmmm........ I wonder if there is some way to get the ball rolling with the Mayor, perhaps a letter to him requesting a footpath etc?? Or actually perhaps it will be filed in the bin!

I had a good giggle on the post on setting up a ferry service.... now we just need to get the marina!

Is there a latest update on the Marina and the airport?

I also think money could be made with a minibus service doing a tour every 30 mins and into Ayamonte and a night service say on the hour. You know I'd pay 5 euros for that even... (at night) get 20 people paying 5 euros to get back home at night and someone is making a nice earner.

Regards
Jon

PS thanks to everyone for all the information re names. I personally think we need to wait for any re-org and then pick one person that we all contact. Polite but firm businesslike letters - reasonably explaining our issues... and asking for a fix.

I think any marketing director worth his/her salt would be very concerned about the effect on the Fadesa brand of genuine customers with genuine problems and the way they are being treated. To give them credit, I will initially assume that they simply dont know - (not being users of this forum) and will also assume that they will listen sympathetically when the issue is raised to them. Ideally there will be a sales and marketing director.. if not then finding the right one may need a little investigation.

Has anyone thought of sending them a link to the forum ? maybe that would shake them a bit
Old May 12th 2006, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
hola marisol cómo es usted .
Wow, it could get cosy if everyone is swimming
Hola jdr!
Yes, i think is too small for so many people, but, as we are within a stone's throw of the beach...
marisol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.