Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old May 12th 2006, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello,
Here are the other pictures i had
To all in Manzana 5, here are some more photos. As you will see we have lost a lot of space around the pool due to the landscaping. I have sent a letter to Fadesa, and Superior to complain. I do think the area around the pool is a waist of time and totally different to what we were told. All the joys of buying off plan !!
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-dscf0687.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-dscf0686.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-dscf0693.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-dscf0696.jpg  

Last edited by Dave Smith; May 12th 2006 at 1:53 am.
Old May 12th 2006, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Dantill will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hi Dave & Lynn,
You wouldn't by any chance have a floating hotel moored alongside CE marina this summer (or future CE marina?) for those of us (me too) who have booked flights in the hope that accommodation would be ready...
Good luck on your project!
Carol
Hi Carol & John

We sold our boat earlier in the year. She would have been ideal 3 double en suite cabins, lovely large aft deck. Looks like we could have been very useful this Summer offering B & B and evening trips up River just chilling. Hindsight is wonderful.

When we bought her in 1999 and left UK for the Med all the Pilot books said nothing between Villamoura and Cadiz worth stopping for. If only we had ignored them and gone exploring the coastline a bit we would have found Ayamonte Marina at least and the lovely Guadiana.

We plan to buy another boat for our future project, it will have to be coded for carrying people, our last boat would have just been to expensive to have retrospectively coded hence why we sold her.

I cannot see us completing before September. We were told we would be given 1 months notice to put funds in place so this takes us up to Mid June now and not heard a thing. To try to get flights and accommodation in Peak Holiday period would be a nightmare and very expensive so we have sort have resigned ourselves to September onwards. Completion should have been December 2005.

Still while we have this lovely weather here we cannot get stressed about it.

Regards

Lynn
Old May 12th 2006, 2:59 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Marisol

Thanks for the photo's, I see your 4 legged friend is in one. Hope you are well and enjoyed the time in Ayamonte.

I LOVE that comment about "stones throw away from the beach" I saw that advert in the Daily Mail and called Fadesa and asked if I could swap our house for one near to the beach. Funny but they couldn't do it...wonder why ??

Take care

Mel
Old May 12th 2006, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave Smith
To all in Manzana 5, here are some more photos. As you will see we have lost a lot of space around the pool due to the landscaping. I have sent a letter to Fadesa, and Superior to complain. I do think the area around the pool is a waist of time and totally different to what we were told. All the joys of buying off plan !!
Hello Dave
When did you take take the pictures?
hasta luego,
marisol
Old May 12th 2006, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Marisol

Thanks for the photo's, I see your 4 legged friend is in one. Hope you are well and enjoyed the time in Ayamonte.

I LOVE that comment about "stones throw away from the beach" I saw that advert in the Daily Mail and called Fadesa and asked if I could swap our house for one near to the beach. Funny but they couldn't do it...wonder why ??

Take care

Mel
Hi Mel,
We really enjoyed the time there. The food excellent, like always. We went one of the days to "Casa Vicente". We tried "atun encebollado" (tuna with onions) and white wine of the zone ("Privilegio del Condado"). The weather was fine and, besides that, there were nobody in the beach, so, i was able to go for a walk with my dog.
About "the stone...", i think Fadesa should move CE to the beach or maybe, should bring the beach to CE
hasta pronto,
marisol
Old May 12th 2006, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=marisol]Hi Mel,
We really enjoyed the time there. The food excellent, like always. We went one of the days to "Casa Vicente". We tried "atun encebollado" (tuna with onions) ....

Hola Mel,
I forgot to say that the tuna with onions was excellent and the wine too .
Old May 12th 2006, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Hello Dave
When did you take take the pictures?
hasta luego,
marisol
Hi Marisol, Sorry I should have mentioned they were taken 3rd week of June, yours are more up to date and I notice they have finished the path around the pool area.

Dave
Old May 12th 2006, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

.. We tried "atun encebollado" (tuna with onions) and white wine of the zone ("Privilegio del Condado")...
Hola! marisol,
Yum! Both sound delicious!
Carol
Old May 12th 2006, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave Smith
...All the joys of buying off plan !!
Hello Dave,
Oh yes, don't we know it...BUT, if your pool photos were taken last June, you might be pleasantly surprised at the change since then? The different levels in the landscaping (retaining stone wall, slope, flat areas), I think, look quite pretty. It might be a case of having a quick dip in the pool, and not so long lounging under the sun (do you really want to be the "lobster" on the menu del dia?)... From the photos, it seems like some of the townhouses have access directly from their terrace?
Like a new haircut, most things look & feel better after the first wash. Off-plan is VERY NEW!
Regards,
Carol
Old May 12th 2006, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Den H
Hi Gill,
I'm still reading this!
Old May 12th 2006, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sam parky
We went to the communidad meeting on Monday. They were asking for volenteers for presidents in each portal (not block). Only a couple of people offered to be president so they decided to pull apartments out of a bag and the owners become the president of that portal. There were very few people at the meeting and so much arguing that not a lot got discussed at all. There was a big debate about the insurance charge that is in with the community charges which lasted over an hour. Then a quick debate about the barrier keys which had to finish as time ran out. After that meeting there was an inter community meeting. We didnt attend that, but I have been told that pool opening times were discussed. Apparently (this is only what I have been told) they are going to open all year. All apartment owners should be getting the minutes from the meeting. I know it is difficult for a lot of people, but as jdr said, as many people as possible should attend these meetings to vote.

Regards Sam
Hi Sam,
Thanks for the interesting post. Is this the "conjunto comunidad" (I'm thinking of Juan Carlos' post) for the whole Rago apartment development? I know you mention there being an "inter community meeting" later on. It's confusing with the different words: portal, bloque, manzana, conjunto ...
Where was the meeting held? Did anyone serve tea & biscuits? Thanks again, Sam.
Regards,
Carol
Old May 12th 2006, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Carol&John,

Let us know what you learn at the end. The google Spanglish was not so good!

Regards,

John.
Hi Gill,
I'm still reading this!
Old May 12th 2006, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Hello Dave,

Like a new haircut, most things look & feel better after the first wash. Off-plan is VERY NEW!
Regards,
Carol
Hi Carol and Marisol

MY apologies it was April this year not June, sorry posted it at the end of a long day. As you say, once its all complete it my look ok. One advantage is my terrace will have direct access to the pool. I think one of my first jobs will be to change the horrible fencing at the end of the garden.

Regards Dave
Old May 12th 2006, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

arnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone recall when the completion for Manzana 3 is due to happen. We are just about to complete on a flat on pueblo Andaluz, so hoping to get a holiday there in the summer. If it is furnished in time in might be possible to let it out to some of you that have booked flights but not completed, rates would be v.reasonable. Send me a pm if you might be interested and I can keep you informed.
Old May 13th 2006, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Carol&John,

Let us know what you learn at the end. The google Spanglish was not so good!

Regards,

John.
Sorry, John & DenH, I had to give up on this one. I was able to open the pdf the first time, but now can't seem to call it back up. I'm worried that my computer is sick, or will soon go phut... I scanned through the 40 pages, and noted that these pool regulations were based on a 1989, or 1999 (?) rule/law. That could mean it's out of date anyway. I think the document deals mainly with Health & Safety issues (pool construction, water pH, bacterial cultures, bactericides, etc. Way over my head!). It mentioned hand rails at the poolside, and the bit DenH mentioned about 20 people (?), but I couldn't see any mention of disabled access. I might have missed it...
Regards,
Carol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.