Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Spanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really nice
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

The time is fast approaching when we will be welcoming you all to Spain, I see most of you have been vesting on a regular basis over the past twelve months, It is nice to see how integrated you are all becoming (as you first expressed on Esuri part one) into the Spanish lifestyle, and holding your meeting place in the Spanish of Spanish places Isla Canela, and the Spanish of Spanish bars the Sugar Reef welcome to Spain.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Spanishliferules
The time is fast approaching when we will be welcoming you all to Spain, I see most of you have been vesting on a regular basis over the past twelve months, It is nice to see how integrated you are all becoming (as you first expressed on Esuri part one) into the Spanish lifestyle, and holding your meeting place in the Spanish of Spanish places Isla Canela, and the Spanish of Spanish bars the Sugar Reef welcome to Spain.

Welcome back SLR..............long time no durge?

Suggestions........perhaps even an invite to those things Spanish for those in town at New Year would be welcome?

You must have been working on this contribution for some time?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:40 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Bridge Open

Hi All,
the bridge is open. With yesterday being wet and cold and me being fully integrated into the Ayamonte way of living I decided to leave the pictures until today. I am downsizing them and will post them in the next 30 minutes

Regards
Michael
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Bridge Open

Hi MichaelH,

Manana rules OK.

Post one of the bridge on here please so that I can enlarge it again. Will look as ever on www.luzliving.com for the remainder.

Regards,

John.

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Hi All,
the bridge is open. With yesterday being wet and cold and me being fully integrated into the Ayamonte way of living I decided to leave the pictures until today. I am downsizing them and will post them in the next 30 minutes

Regards
Michael
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:10 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Bridge Open

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi MichaelH,

Manana rules OK.

Post one of the bridge on here please so that I can enlarge it again. Will look as ever on www.luzliving.com for the remainder.

Regards,

John.
Hi John,
I will post up here all the pics, I am just Pming all my clients first and then I will post here.

Regards
Michael
Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:03 am
Luz Living

Hi All,
Photos 1-3 are the bridge open to traffic .
Photo 4 the unwrapping of the Costa esuri sign
Photo 5 the fountain on the first roundabout as you enter CE

Enjoy
Michael
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-bri1.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-bri5.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-bri4.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-costaesuri.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-fountain.jpg  

Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:05 am
Luz Living

And for those of you who were wondering if the golf course was getting any greener

Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-golf.jpg  
Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Spanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really nice

Originally Posted by matt begley
Welcome back SLR..............long time no durge?

Suggestions........perhaps even an invite to those things Spanish for those in town at New Year would be welcome?

You must have been working on this contribution for some time?
Sorry Matt only revisited this morning,

what went wrong on Part 11?

I thought there would be a lot of you over now!

I am bringing a car in from Germany over the Christmas / new year period but I will be around, and will surely sooner or later meet up with some of you (probably already have)and may be show you some of my local haunts, hope you like to drink and eat?

SLR
Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Sorry Matt only revisited this morning,

what went wrong on Part 11?

I thought there would be a lot of you over now!

I am bringing a car in from Germany over the Christmas / new year period but I will be around, and will surely sooner or later meet up with some of you (probably already have)and may be show you some of my local haunts, hope you like to drink and eat?

SLR

Welcome back!

Did you not hear? Fadesa deliberately delayed the invasion and have agreed with the town hall that the rest of the Brit Pack (advance party) would be quarantineed in Isla Canela until February!

Beer/nose bag - yes can do! See you next year.

Keep well and safe trip.

Matt
Old Nov 15th 2005, 2:24 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi All!

Have just returned from a long weekend in Ayamonte with my friends (specifically to organise my furniture - and it's finally done!!!!) Weather was fantastic, everywhere looks really green after all the rain and we had a really good time!

However, this post is really for anyone who is going over soon and has booked their car hire through www.car-hire-faro.com (also known as Global Cars, Auto Algarve or cheap car rental). They currently have a problem at Faro Airport which is "beyond their control" and although they hope to have it rectified soon I would advise any of you to contact them to find out the situation.

Basically my car was not there so had to get one from another company , but Global Cars have apologised and will refund my money.

Sharon
Old Nov 15th 2005, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Dantill will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi All,
Photos 1-3 are the bridge open to traffic .
Photo 4 the unwrapping of the Costa esuri sign
Photo 5 the fountain on the first roundabout as you enter CE

Enjoy
Michael

Hi Michael

Thanks for pictures of the bridge, its great to see it open at long last. All your input has been invaluable to us all I am sure.

Regards

Dave & Lynn
Old Nov 15th 2005, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

And for those of you who were wondering if the golf course was getting any greener

Thanks Michael. Nice picture.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Cptnemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Harsh - but fair comment!
Where would you recommend for those who dont fancy Brussels sprouts ?

Cheers
Old Nov 16th 2005, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tednsharon
Hi All!

Have just returned from a long weekend in Ayamonte with my friends (specifically to organise my furniture - and it's finally done!!!!) Weather was fantastic, everywhere looks really green after all the rain and we had a really good time!

However, this post is really for anyone who is going over soon and has booked their car hire through www.car-hire-faro.com (also known as Global Cars, Auto Algarve or cheap car rental). They currently have a problem at Faro Airport which is "beyond their control" and although they hope to have it rectified soon I would advise any of you to contact them to find out the situation.

Basically my car was not there so had to get one from another company , but Global Cars have apologised and will refund my money.

Sharon
Hi Sharon, How did you find the site?. Did you take any photos?.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:09 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Woodzie
Hi Sharon, How did you find the site?. Did you take any photos?.
Hi

No didn't go up on site - was too chicken to drive the cross-country route :scared: and knew the bridge wasn't open! Ed and I are over again in 2 weeks so will check it out then!

Sharon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.