Frontex Border Guard

Old Apr 27th 2020, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Seita is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Vivid tank
Did you complete physical exams?
Yes. In the middle of February. Back then, I had interview for basic. And today, both for Intermediate and Advanced.
Old Apr 27th 2020, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Seita
Yes. In the middle of February. Back then, I had interview for basic. And today, both for Intermediate and Advanced.
Good to know. Thanks for sharing! How long did each interview last?
Old Apr 27th 2020, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanx
OK. When was that?
​​​​​​You are right sorry.
Red it while driving.
Sorry Stanx, if our colleague is right about that 2 months awaiting time, what is with the 15th of May you said some posts before?

Thanks for your time writing here guys.
Old Apr 27th 2020, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wuga87
Sorry Stanx, if our colleague is right about that 2 months awaiting time, what is with the 15th of May you said some posts before?

Thanks for your time writing here guys.
Stanx Answer: I believe things are restarting around this date. It may or may not be like that. It's just what I believe following a reasonable logic that Frontex shouldn't stop enforcing it's operational capacity. As (one of) the most prominent agency in charge with Europe security.
Old Apr 27th 2020, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Stanx
Stanx Answer: I believe things are restarting around this date. It may or may not be like that. It's just what I believe following a reasonable logic that Frontex shouldn't stop enforcing it's operational capacity. As (one of) the most prominent agency in charge with Europe security.
Understood, thank you.
Old Apr 27th 2020, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

Claudio is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by User2021
Hello Claudio, I have a question for you if you can tell us if you already had the physical tests or you were contacted to take the interview after the english test. Thanks
Hi User2021
sorry, I'm late in the answer ...

No, I only passed the English test
and I still haven't been contacted for the online interview...
Old Apr 27th 2020, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

Claudio is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larry79
It is supposed to last up to 30 minutes. Both interviews i had last about 15-20 minutes.
Larry79 thanks for the information
Old Apr 28th 2020, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Finally, is someone that has been invited to a skype interview without passing the physical aptitude tests? I think that's a very useful info. I have the impression that these days only candidates that had passed the physical aptitude tests are invited for interviews. In my opinion, they might want to double-check all candidates that passed the tests to all poasible levels, so that they might want to start the first group of training with them. Any thoughts?
Old Apr 28th 2020, 8:06 am
Just Joined

SteKoF is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally, is someone that has been invited to a skype interview without passing the physical aptitude tests? I think that's a very useful info. I have the impression that these days only candidates that had passed the physical aptitude tests are invited for interviews. In my opinion, they might want to double-check all candidates that passed the tests to all poasible levels, so that they might want to start the first group of training with them. Any thoughts?

+1
Old Apr 28th 2020, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed 👍
Old Apr 28th 2020, 10:09 am
Just Joined

JosePinto is an unknown quantity at this point

Following your reasoning we can try to compile data from the physical tests to find out how many candidates took the physical tests and approach the value of 300 candidates already spoken here
Old Apr 28th 2020, 10:13 am
Just Joined

JosePinto is an unknown quantity at this point

I can start the build point: I think my group was the last to do the physical tests because we did the tests on 11 March before the Warsaw borders closed, we were 22/23 and we all passed the tests. Can anyone continue compiling?
Old Apr 28th 2020, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

For the record I had the physical aptitude tests on 19 of February. We were 9 candidates, I think, and we all passed. I dont think that we will manage to make a sum of 300 candidates by this way. I strictly believe that my theory could very easily get wrong, if at least 1 candidate tell us that he had an interview without passing first the physical aptitude tests. Until now I am the winner... 😁

P.S.: What happens doesn't make sense. They call us again for interviews of other levels. So what? In normal circumstances they would call us to visit Warsaw 2 or 3 times? We were there. Why not pass from all the levels at the same time? And dont tell me that the 3 independent level selection comittees dont have at least some kind of communication. Some candidates were so lucky to have 2 level interviews at the same Day in Warsaw? I guess not.

I believe that there was a first round of shortlisting and now they are doing it again taking in mind all available options that passed the physical aptitude tests.

Last edited by Seita; Apr 28th 2020 at 2:23 pm.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

Just my two cents.

I think you all should relax and not let your anxiety for this process to think by yourselves.

Time will pass and we'll have all our questions answered.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wuga87
Just my two cents.

I think you all should relax and not let your anxiety for this process to think by yourselves.

Time will pass and we'll have all our questions answered.
You are absolutely right. But everyone in this forum came for a reason. To find some answers. Otherwise we should just wait without interacting with the others. There is a universal lockdown. We must pass our time at home somehow... 😁 Anyway. Good luck to everyone. I will stop the guessing project from my side.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.