Frontex Border Guard

Old Apr 28th 2020, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Seita
For the record I had the physical aptitude tests on 19 of February. We were 9 candidates, I think, and we all passed. I dont think that we will manage to make a sum of 300 candidates by this way. I strictly believe that my theory could very easily get wrong, if at least 1 candidate tell us that he had an interview without passing first the physical aptitude tests. Until now I am the winner... 😁

P.S.: What happens doesn't make sense. They call us again for interviews of other levels. So what? In normal circumstances they would call us to visit Warsaw 2 or 3 times? We were there. Why not pass from all the levels at the same time? And dont tell me that the 3 independent level selection comittees dont have at least some kind of communication. Some candidates were so lucky to have 2 level interviews at the same Day in Warsaw? I guess not.

I believe that there was a first round of shortlisting and now they are doing it again taking in mind all available options that passed the physical aptitude tests.
i know someone who had 2 interviews in the same day. I actually thought that, that was the procedure. A lot of things are twisted, and this Corona made it even worse. My personal experience with Frontex is great so far. I really believe in this organisation and yeah, i do want to take part of it. I am also impacient like probably everyone is, but this pandemic situation messed up with our lives.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Seita
You are absolutely right. But everyone in this forum came for a reason. To find some answers. Otherwise we should just wait without interacting with the others. There is a universal lockdown. We must pass our time at home somehow... 😁 Anyway. Good luck to everyone. I will stop the guessing project from my side.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Interview today for my friend, Fx told him that medical exams will start end of June and that the induction training will start in January 2021...

+1 for Ionut's info, my friend did two interviews the same day.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had two interviews too. The good news are that the process is still active. This pandemic think change the whole plan for everyone
Old Apr 28th 2020, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brubru
Interview today for my friend, Fx told him that medical exams will start end of June and that the induction training will start in January 2021...
Thanks for this info Brubru.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 6:07 am
Just Joined

taz296 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello again guys! Thank you all for sharing info/thoughts.

I would like to ask a question to those who have been in Warsaw for the Physical Aptitude test, in order to be able to confirm something related to the Beep Test.

According to the exercise description (if I didn't get it wrong...) both legs of the candidate must cross the line before the beep, so, normally, again both legs must be behind the line as the candidate waits for the next beep.

I have been examined once in the Beep Test in Belgium, organised by EPSO, not long ago. For them, it was OK if just one leg crosses the line and, also, one leg behind the line while waiting for the next beep.

I believe that it would be useful to know, as this detail can play its role to the way a candidate should be prepared for this test.

Thank you in advance, guys
Old Apr 28th 2020, 6:08 am
Just Joined

SteKoF is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brubru

+1 for Ionut's info, my friend did two interviews the same day.
Do you think with the medical exams by the end of June they will start also the athletic exams?
Old Apr 28th 2020, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by taz296
Hello again guys! Thank you all for sharing info/thoughts.

I would like to ask a question to those who have been in Warsaw for the Physical Aptitude test, in order to be able to confirm something related to the Beep Test.

According to the exercise description (if I didn't get it wrong...) both legs of the candidate must cross the line before the beep, so, normally, again both legs must be behind the line as the candidate waits for the next beep.

I have been examined once in the Beep Test in Belgium, organised by EPSO, not long ago. For them, it was OK if just one leg crosses the line and, also, one leg behind the line while waiting for the next beep.

I believe that it would be useful to know, as this detail can play its role to the way a candidate should be prepared for this test.

Thank you in advance, guys
You have to cross the line with both legs.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 6:19 am
Just Joined

taz296 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larry79
You have to cross the line with both legs.
Thank you very much!
Old Apr 28th 2020, 10:29 pm
Just Joined

Fernandes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wuga87
Thanks for this info Brubru.
Hi,

I took 2 interviews in the same day in Warsaw and 1 online interview just yesterday.
I did not questioned about the procedure's schedule but I believe the information your friend has given is probably correct, assuming a very optimistic point of view.
It is uncertain though, whether borders will open soon or not. It might be cause for further delays. Also, we should consider the scenario of having the so called "second waves" of coronavirus and, as result, more travelling restrictions.

Old Apr 29th 2020, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fernandes
Hi,

I took 2 interviews in the same day in Warsaw and 1 online interview just yesterday.
I did not questioned about the procedure's schedule but I believe the information your friend has given is probably correct, assuming a very optimistic point of view.
It is uncertain though, whether borders will open soon or not. It might be cause for further delays. Also, we should consider the scenario of having the so called "second waves" of coronavirus and, as result, more travelling restrictions.
Fx has sent today invitations for basic level interview for more people. They does move fast
Old Apr 29th 2020, 12:35 am
Just Joined

User2021 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you mean that they have sent invitations for people whom didn't have taken the physical test?
Old Apr 29th 2020, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LorisL
Fx has sent today invitations for basic level interview for more people. They does move fast
did this people pass the physical test?
Old Apr 29th 2020, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by User2021
Do you mean that they have sent invitations for people whom didn't have taken the physical test?
Exactly
Old Apr 29th 2020, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by IONUT
did this people pass the physical test?
None of them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.