Frontex Border Guard

Old Apr 30th 2020, 2:17 am
Just Joined

VasiRo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hy guys! Since it's compiling data time (😂), have anyone of you heard of someone invited to take the English test without that person having finished university studies? Thanks a bunch!
Old Apr 30th 2020, 2:28 am
Just Joined

JosePinto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VasiRo
Hy guys! Since it's compiling data time (😂), have anyone of you heard of someone invited to take the English test without that person having finished university studies? Thanks a bunch!
I think that the studies is mentioned in what you subscribe... You just need to have university studies in the advance mode, for intermediate and basic you just need to have secundary studies.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 2:42 am
Just Joined

VasiRo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JosePinto
I think that the studies is mentioned in what you subscribe... You just need to have university studies in the advance mode, for intermediate and basic you just need to have secundary studies.
Hy! I am aware of the formal requirements, i'm just curious if anyone was actually selected without university studies, since most of the people here seem overqualified (i'm not saying that in a negative sense, if there is one).
​​​
Old Apr 30th 2020, 3:17 am
Just Joined

Hy! I am aware of the formal requirements, i'm just curious if anyone was actually selected without university studies, since most of the people here seem overqualified (i'm not saying that in a negative sense, if there is one).
​​​
I just have secundary studies with access to universities and I do the English test, the physical test and the interview, just waiting for the rest.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

​​​
i don't have university studies, but i worked 4 years for Coast Guard, which matters most. And Spiru Haret university doesnt count, if you know what i mean!
Old May 1st 2020, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

Larry92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Since there's a lot of silence . I would like to ask a question, and anyone who knows let us know. What is the necessary period to serve frontex after being admitted ?
Old May 1st 2020, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Larry92
Since there's a lot of silence . I would like to ask a question, and anyone who knows let us know. What is the necessary period to serve frontex after being admitted ?
After the job proposal you will have a 6 month period in training 3 month in trial, that gives you 9 months of probation that count to the 5 years of contract. You can renew to another 5 years to the maximum of 10 years contract.
Old May 1st 2020, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

Larry92 is an unknown quantity at this point

After the job proposal you will have a 6 month period in training 3 month in trial, that gives you 9 months of probation that count to the 5 years of contract. You can renew to another 5 years to the maximum of 10 years contract.
Thanks for the prompt reply Jose!
Old May 1st 2020, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

SteKoF is an unknown quantity at this point

And if somebody wants to resign before the expiration of the 5year contract?
He will have to return some compensation or something else ?
Old May 1st 2020, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SteKoF
And if somebody wants to resign before the expiration of the 5year contract?
He will have to return some compensation or something else ?
Probably yes because they will give you training and like other jobs that training have costs to the Agency, but that should be indicated in the job proposition.
Old May 1st 2020, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

papdimitris1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fernandes
Hi,

I took 2 interviews in the same day in Warsaw and 1 online interview just yesterday.
I did not questioned about the procedure's schedule but I believe the information your friend has given is probably correct, assuming a very optimistic point of view.
It is uncertain though, whether borders will open soon or not. It might be cause for further delays. Also, we should consider the scenario of having the so called "second waves" of coronavirus and, as result, more travelling restrictions.

Hello to everybody! !

Can anyone who was interviewed online, give us a "frame" of the questions and the subjects, he was asked?
Note that I don't want to give us specific details, but just a general idea, so that "fair game" is keeper! !!!

Thanks!!!
Old May 1st 2020, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by papdimitris1
Hello to everybody! !

Can anyone who was interviewed online, give us a "frame" of the questions and the subjects, he was asked?
Note that I don't want to give us specific details, but just a general idea, so that "fair game" is keeper! !!!

Thanks!!!
I quote you a part of the invitation email: "please kindly note that by accepting to participate in the interview you declare and engage yourself that you will not share and discuss the interview questions with third parties."

As a general idea, it is a job interview, with job related questions. Goodluck!
Old May 2nd 2020, 1:06 am
Just Joined

papdimitris1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 5200
I quote you a part of the invitation email: "please kindly note that by accepting to participate in the interview you declare and engage yourself that you will not share and discuss the interview questions with third parties."

As a general idea, it is a job interview, with job related questions. Goodluck!
Thanks 5200!!!
🤐🤐🤐
Old May 3rd 2020, 4:44 am
Just Joined

MiguelAD is an unknown quantity at this point

Contracts may be renewed once for a fixed period. Any subsequent renewal shall be for an indefinite period.

(CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT OF OTHER SERVANTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION)
Old May 5th 2020, 5:49 am
Just Joined

andy1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to everyone!
I have one question, did anyone received the reimbursement? I have sent what they asked since 13 of March and Still waiting...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.