Frontex Border Guard

Old May 5th 2020, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by andy1985
Hello to everyone!
I have one question, did anyone received the reimbursement? I have sent what they asked since 13 of March and Still waiting...
Still waiting too since 9 of March
Old May 5th 2020, 6:41 am
Just Joined

MiguelAD is an unknown quantity at this point

A colleague commented that it took him approximately 6 weeks to receive it.
Late, but it's coming.
Patience, young padawan.
Old May 5th 2020, 6:47 am
Just Joined

andy1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larry79
Still waiting too since 9 of March
Thx Larry79🙋‍♂️
Old May 5th 2020, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Seita is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andy1985
Hello to everyone!
I have one question, did anyone received the reimbursement? I have sent what they asked since 13 of March and Still waiting...
Their today's answer to my question about when to expect the money. I sent what they asked on 3 of March and got this reply today.
"Dear Candidate,The payment has been processed. The bank execution should take up to 2 more weeks.

Kind regards"

We have to wait... 😁
Old May 6th 2020, 1:21 am
Just Joined

nikosbjj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hallo there guys. I was also reimbursed today and had applied for it on 9 of March. But i mailed to Fx and asked them for details on 30 of April.
Old May 6th 2020, 1:31 am
Just Joined

Larry92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nikosbjj
Hallo there guys. I was also reimbursed today and had applied for it on 9 of March. But i mailed to Fx and asked them for details on 30 of April.
Niko, have you been refunded a certain amount? Or were you only refunded the expenses of your plane ticket and your stay?
Old May 6th 2020, 2:20 am
Just Joined

nikosbjj is an unknown quantity at this point

A certain amount that included a reimbursement for the travel which depends only on the distance of residence and the place of exams (Warsaw) and a reimbursement for the two days i stayed there. If you check the "reimbursement" link that Fx sent us to apply for, it's exactly the amount additionally (rravel and stay allowance) they told us we will take.
Old May 6th 2020, 2:43 am
Just Joined

Larry92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nikosbjj
A certain amount that included a reimbursement for the travel which depends only on the distance of residence and the place of exams (Warsaw) and a reimbursement for the two days i stayed there. If you check the "reimbursement" link that Fx sent us to apply for, it's exactly the amount additionally (rravel and stay allowance) they told us we will take.
Thanks Niko!
Old May 6th 2020, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Relevant news. From trustworthy, official source. There are 304 candidates whom passed all selection stages. There are also around 1000 candidates who passed English test and will be interviewed these weeks, after which will wait the sports academy from waw to open for physical test. From my pov it's good news for the 304 aforementioned, given the fact there were 7000+ applications and 5000+ shortlisted.
Old May 6th 2020, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 5200
Relevant news. From trustworthy, official source. There are 304 candidates whom passed all selection stages. There are also around 1000 candidates who passed English test and will be interviewed these weeks, after which will wait the sports academy from waw to open for physical test. From my pov it's good news for the 304 aforementioned, given the fact there were 7000+ applications and 5000+ shortlisted.
Thanks for sharing 5200 👍
Old May 6th 2020, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Another piece of information is that after the physical examination and medical checks, two months of online training is going to be provided to enable distance learning. Following this, an "hands-on experience" during the first days of deployment (training on the job) is going to be carried out for a period of four months, to ensure full readiness of new recruits to take up their duties, in such a way that the first part of the standing corps is to be deployed already in the beginning of 2021.
Old May 6th 2020, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

Rodanu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LorisL
Another piece of information is that after the physical examination and medical checks, two months of online training is going to be provided to enable distance learning. Following this, an "hands-on experience" during the first days of deployment (training on the job) is going to be carried out for a period of four months, to ensure full readiness of new recruits to take up their duties, in such a way that the first part of the standing corps is to be deployed already in the beginning of 2021.
You can find all the info here STATE OF PLAY OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE EBCG 2.0 REGULATION IN VIEW OF CURRENT
CHALLENGES
Old May 6th 2020, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

barry243 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rodanu
You can find all the info here STATE OF PLAY OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE EBCG 2.0 REGULATION IN VIEW OF CURRENT
CHALLENGES
Where can we find this document... Do you have a link...?
Old May 6th 2020, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

galactus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rodanu
CHALLENGES
Thanks for the important update, a link to this document would be wonderful, since I couldn't find it aywhere.
Old May 6th 2020, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

Rodanu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by galactus
Thanks for the important update, a link to this document would be wonderful, since I couldn't find it aywhere.
It's a limited document,u can't find it online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.