Frontex Border Guard

Old Mar 24th 2020, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by 5200
No confirmation for me neither. But I have a colleague who delayed submitting his diplomas and received a similar email after 2 weeks. So, they do want us, don't worry about being overlooked.
Thanks 5200.
Old Mar 25th 2020, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just received the same email after two because i didn't send my certificates
Old Mar 25th 2020, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larry79
I've just received the same email after two because i didn't send my certificates
Thank you Larry.
Old Mar 25th 2020, 4:22 am
Just Joined

Larry92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fudokanonway , being the one who has already taken an answer. Can you please clarify how much time did it take to take an answer since you submit your diplomas?
Old Mar 30th 2020, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

So quiet...
Old Mar 30th 2020, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

So what do you think Frontex approach should be in times of pandemics? Will this one impact the relation with the member states?
Old Mar 30th 2020, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Frontex should come up with a statement regarding their recruitment, first of all. They announced a schedule, and they should either stick to it or announce any changes of the schedule. This tardiness in communication is giving me second thoughts about this organisation. On the other side, they expect you to be ready at once they call you (remember the physical test invitation, only 4 days from email to the scheduled date).
Old Mar 30th 2020, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Frontex should come up with a statement regarding their recruitment, first of all. They announced a schedule, and they should either stick to it or announce any changes of the schedule. This tardiness in communication is giving me second thoughts about this organisation. On the other side, they expect you to be ready at once they call you (remember the physical test invitation, only 4 days from email to the scheduled date).
I agree with you on this one.
An announcement of any sort and keeping the communication open would be useful on both sides.
Old Mar 31st 2020, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

I agree with you on this one.
An announcement of any sort and keeping the communication open would be useful on both sides.
Old Mar 31st 2020, 8:32 am
Just Joined

User2021 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys!first time in writing to this forum! I believe that we will see tomorrow if on the official page of frontex the status from the ongoing procedure of standing corps will be modified because the last day of the term is given as the end of March
Old Mar 31st 2020, 8:45 am
Just Joined

ioan71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well said!!
Old Mar 31st 2020, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

SteKoF is an unknown quantity at this point

For the english will I have any problem with Firefox or must I use only Chrome?
Old Apr 1st 2020, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oops! Apparently they are still conducting English tests. Not that the guys who come up with questions which have answers on every 2 pages could ever worry me... ))
Old Apr 1st 2020, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SteKoF
For the english will I have any problem with Firefox or must I use only Chrome?
Use chrome.
Are they still organizing English tests?
Old Apr 1st 2020, 12:40 am
Just Joined

SteKoF is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanx
Use chrome.
Are they still organizing English tests?
Yes,I received it yesterday.
I am used to firefox and I never use chrome.I am afraid if I have any problem during the test with chrome

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.