Frontex Border Guard

Old Apr 18th 2020, 9:52 am
Just Joined

Larry92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by JosePinto
Let me try to understand, you are saying that the 300 chosen are all the one that made all 3 stages? English test, fisical test and the interview?
Or is a short list selecting 300 from all that made the 3 stages?
Jose, there are more than 3 stages. According to the ruicruiemt brochure -selection notice. The stages are the English test , the physical test, Interview, Medical check , Psychological aptitude test. Apparently ,details and crafications of any development of each stage will be provided later by the recruitment team. Till then
Old Apr 18th 2020, 10:03 am
Just Joined

JosePinto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larry92
Jose, there are more than 3 stages. According to the ruicruiemt brochure -selection notice. The stages are the English test , the physical test, Interview, Medical check , Psychological aptitude test. Apparently ,details and crafications of any development of each stage will be provided later by the recruitment team. Till then
OK, I now that they have more stages, but did you now someone that competed Anda do the other stages after the physical test and the interview?
Old Apr 18th 2020, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Has anyone here on the forum gone to do any more steps besides the physical tests and interview in Warsaw? After the interview, I just sent the documents proving the profession and education, did anyone else move to the next stage?
Old Apr 18th 2020, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

taz296 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to all, new here, AST4 candidate. Have passed the EN test and waiting, like so many others, to see how the whole process will evolve and hoping to be invited someday for the physical aptittude test and the interview.

I would like to ask a question to those who have proceeded much further than most of other candidates.

My question is related to the documents you have sent to FRONTEX by email. Were they just scanned copies of the originals? Or maybe, they have been, certified somehow for their validity and accuracy by a national authority? Have you been also asked to provide an official translation of them?

It is my first time in such procedure and I think that it would be a good thought to be prepared in advance, in this regard at least, instead of rushing at the last moment.

Thank you

Last edited by taz296; Apr 18th 2020 at 2:13 pm.
Old Apr 18th 2020, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

bxpuser9847562957 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by taz296
Hello to all, new here, AST4 candidate. Have passed the EN test and waiting, like so many others, to see how the whole process will evolve and hoping to be invited someday for the physical aptittude test and the interview.

I would like to ask a question to those who have proceeded much further than most of other candidates.

My question is related to the documents you have sent to FRONTEX by email. Were they just scanned copies of the originals? Or maybe, they have been, certified somehow for their validity and accuracy by a national authority? Have you been also asked to provide an official translation of them?

It is my first time in such procedure and I think that it would be a good thought to be prepared in advance, in this regard at least, instead of rushing at the last moment.

Thank you
As long as you provide the required documents in any official EU language, you are good to go. The documents must be issued from the respective Authority you declared at your application. For example, if you have worked for 2 years as a military personnel, you must provide the relevant letter of work from your employer, hence the Military Unit you served or the Ministry relevant to it. Hope that helps.
Old Apr 18th 2020, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by taz296

Thank you
They just ask the documents scanned from the originals and in the country language. Only the things that have to be correct it's the dates of the diplomas that you have with the dates that you put in the inscription form
Old Apr 18th 2020, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

taz296 is an unknown quantity at this point

Steliospk, JosePinto, thank you very much for the prompt reply.
You are both crystal clear! :-)
Old Apr 18th 2020, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Marek019 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, new here. As many of you, I am also a member of "waiting group" and have no response from Frontex since invitation for English test. Few days ago I received an interesting job offer from private company, so now I am thinking, if is it worth to wait for Frontex. To be honest, money is the issue. Salary table in selection notice is not clear enough for me. As a national officer I have never been a part of Frontex deployment, so I dont know what to expect. I am curious, what do you assume the salary would be like when deployed. I mean net payable salary including all allowances and DSA. Applied for basic level. Thanks for your thoughts.
Old Apr 19th 2020, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

tkadunc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Marek019
Hi guys, new here. As many of you, I am also a member of "waiting group" and have no response from Frontex since invitation for English test. Few days ago I received an interesting job offer from private company, so now I am thinking, if is it worth to wait for Frontex. To be honest, money is the issue. Salary table in selection notice is not clear enough for me. As a national officer I have never been a part of Frontex deployment, so I dont know what to expect. I am curious, what do you assume the salary would be like when deployed. I mean net payable salary including all allowances and DSA. Applied for basic level. Thanks for your thoughts.
We worry about the same thing. A lot is still unknown about the monthly salary when deployed. I mean we have to be honest, the payable salary when not deployed is un-inviting. Although it might still be very attractive for officers from countries like Romania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Poland... The DSA varies a lot based on where you are deployed BUT ALSO on other things such as, what has been provided to you by Frontex. For example, if Frontex provides you with breakfast at the hotel, your DSA will automatically be 20% less. So let's say you're deployed to Croatia and your DSA is 50 euros (not sure if that's the actual DSA). A breakfast in Croatia costs 2-4 euros if you get it yourself. But if breakfast is provided to you by Frontex, your DSA will be lower by 20% (10 euros). Also, note that when deployed it is really hard to eat anywhere else than at the restaurants and in some places that is really expensive...
Old Apr 20th 2020, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me also think loud... :-)
I believe FX its just adapting to this change of paradigm.
They have started long time ago actually by doing consistent work remotely. Not only trainings.
Therefore the recruitment process will follow up. Its just a matter of securing the specific budget.
PHYSICAL TESTS can be performed online through FX trusted network in the members states. Local FX reps can oversee the process and stream it to FX through no/low costs system.
The employed academy in Waw will just have to confirm the results.
​​​​​MEDICAL EXAM can also be done locally. Nobody fake the medical testing nowadays. Furthermore one who passed the physical tests (think beep) its very possible to pass medical checks with no problems.
The FX employed medical contractor who won tender will confirm the results.
TRAINING can very well start online. In any course there are introductory topics that can be delivered this way.
Frontex won't let itself taken by surprise again!
So it's just a matter of having time to adjust. I think things will start moving before the 15th of May 2020.

​​​​​

Last edited by Stanx; Apr 20th 2020 at 10:42 am.
Old Apr 20th 2020, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

Juzhu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys I noticed on Frontex facebook page there was a guy asking about shortlisted candidates and frontex made a reply that all shortlisted candidates received email. Do you know anyone who got some kind of email regarding being shortlisted as candidate? Because I didn't get any emails after sending scanned copies of documents so maybe they already have picked the first people they want. Good luck everyone.
Old Apr 20th 2020, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Juzhu
Hello guys I noticed on Frontex facebook page there was a guy asking about shortlisted candidates and frontex made a reply that all shortlisted candidates received email. Do you know anyone who got some kind of email regarding being shortlisted as candidate? Because I didn't get any emails after sending scanned copies of documents so maybe they already have picked the first people they want. Good luck everyone.
Take it easy guys
They just reply that it's not available a public shortlist of candidates because they got to preserve the personal information from the candidates. They also said that the all candidates in shortlist received an email, that candidates are all that received the email to do the English test. After the inscription they made the shortist of candidates.
Stay focus an stay safe
Old Apr 20th 2020, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Today they emailed me to schedule an interview for fgiv. 2 months ago a passed physical test and sustained interviews for Ast4 and ad7. I am assuming that I was not selected for those, and that is why only now they interview me for basic. Also, I am assuming that they already contact the ones that got selected. Goodluck!
Old Apr 20th 2020, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by 5200
Today they emailed me to schedule an interview for fgiv. 2 months ago a passed physical test and sustained interviews for Ast4 and ad7. I am assuming that I was not selected for those, and that is why only now they interview me for basic. Also, I am assuming that they already contact the ones that got selected. Goodluck!
Good luck 5200, did you now someone that has been contact to the selection?
Old Apr 20th 2020, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not yet. I will try to seek answers during the interview. I have nothing to lose. They left me with the impression that prior interviews were good, and I shouldn't wait for another interview, but a job offer. I am disappointed, truly. Meh, it will pass...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.