Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 7th 2020, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by VasiRo
The application date is irrelevant. I know for a fact that one guy applied on the very last day and received the invitation.
Constantly trying to find a pattern won't really help anyone. Good luck!
Agree.
Old Feb 7th 2020, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

NewUser12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VasiRo
The application date is irrelevant. I know for a fact that one guy applied on the very last day and received the invitation.
Constantly trying to find a pattern won't really help anyone. Good luck!
well at least we know now
Old Feb 7th 2020, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

tkadunc is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe a bit unusual question, but what do you guys think it is appropriate to wear when going for an interview? A suit and tie or something more casual?
Old Feb 7th 2020, 8:18 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say a suit shirt and tie would be appropriate.
Old Feb 7th 2020, 8:39 pm
Account Closed

Guys can any one help me understand what the FGIV step 13 up to 16 actually mean on the selection notice for Basic level. Is step 13 the entry pay when you start and then it might go up to 16 or is it based on your experiences and you can earn step 16 rate straight away?

and expatriation allowance and foreign residency allowance cant be earned together?
Old Feb 7th 2020, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

Pedro5520 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
Guys can any one help me understand what the FGIV step 13 up to 16 actually mean on the selection notice for Basic level. Is step 13 the entry pay when you start and then it might go up to 16 or is it based on your experiences and you can earn step 16 rate straight away?

and expatriation allowance and foreign residency allowance cant be earned together?
as far as I can see, it would appear that its based on level of professional experience so in theory you could start on level 16. Also it's either expatriation or foreign residency allowance and not both.... There's no clear information out there that I could find anyway.
Old Feb 7th 2020, 9:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pedro5520
as far as I can see, it would appear that its based on level of professional experience so in theory you could start on level 16. Also it's either expatriation or foreign residency allowance and not both.... There's no clear information out there that I could find anyway.
thanks for the reply 😊
Old Feb 8th 2020, 6:34 am
Just Joined

Maria7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, everyone! I applied for all 3 levels on the very last day and i received the emails yesterday evening. I mean the acceptance email and the link to the English test. I am active border police officer with 13 years experience, 8 frontex deployments and master in criminal law. I received email for basic level. Good luck!
Old Feb 8th 2020, 6:56 am
Just Joined

Taniapap is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! I'm French policewoman, 10years in scientific police. Today I'm living in Greece. I received yesterday the email for the English test 😀.
Any French or Greek here?
Good luck for all you!

Last edited by Taniapap; Feb 8th 2020 at 7:41 am.
Old Feb 8th 2020, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pedro5520
Hi Guys, I have been on this thread for a while now but I didnt post anything as I didnt have anything to add. But I'm just after receiving an email inviting me for the English test also. Theres obviously a new batch of emails going out today. Fudokuconway, I'm also from Ireland so I wonder is it Geographic??
What are the chances for you to fail the english test? Maybe answering in gaelic )))
Old Feb 8th 2020, 11:13 am
Just Joined

kon20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are there any new emails today?
Old Feb 8th 2020, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

AntoU is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

From what I have understood so far, and this is just an hypothesis, the selction process seems tuned to what will be the actual training course which, according to the 24 weeks schedule https://frontex.europa.eu/assets/Ima...ations_1-3.pdf provide in the frontex website, is structured in 3 iteration with the first one starting at the begin of may followed, after one month by the second in june and finally, at the begin of july, with the last one.

So that's way, may be, the email invitation are sent in batches according to a plan aimed to select a first group of candidate ready to start the course in may, the second group in june and the third in july.

That is just a gues and, peraphs, also an hope considering that I have not received any email so far.
Old Feb 8th 2020, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

Claudio is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kon20
Are there any new emails today?
Hi all. It's Claudio from Italy here.
No news today, but it's Saturday so we will see next week..
I have sent my application for AST4 position in December and still no news.

Anyway thanks for this very useful thread and for sharing informations.
I am still in waiting mode : D
Old Feb 8th 2020, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AntoU
Hi all,

From what I have understood so far, and this is just an hypothesis, the selction process seems tuned to what will be the actual training course which, according to the 24 weeks schedule https://frontex.europa.eu/assets/Ima...ations_1-3.pdf provide in the frontex website, is structured in 3 iteration with the first one starting at the begin of may followed, after one month by the second in june and finally, at the begin of july, with the last one.

So that's way, may be, the email invitation are sent in batches according to a plan aimed to select a first group of candidate ready to start the course in may, the second group in june and the third in july.

That is just a gues and, peraphs, also an hope considering that I have not received any email so far.
Thanks Anto, very interesting.

I hope you 'll receive an email as soon as possible.

Last edited by Brubru; Feb 8th 2020 at 6:15 pm.
Old Feb 8th 2020, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AntoU
Hi all,

Hi AntoU. Ionut here, from Romania, I actually understand the same thing from that table.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.