So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Sep 9th 2005, 5:15 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
It's only 2 1/2 weeks till we fly to Brisbane...yipee...I think... .

Having 2 days and one night in Singapore (apparantly Singapore will keep your bags at airport..phew...thought we had to cart them around).

Land in Brisbane 29th...few days in motel/hotel then hopefully have house to rent near coast from beginning of Oct.

Toony you could allways get a stop over on the way to Perth...all old mates welcome to stop... .

Lynn we will have to meet for coffee in Brisbane sometime...if I get a good community job will let you know.
Oi! Less of the 'old'
Old Sep 9th 2005, 7:37 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jimtrish
hi mand,

hope you get the registration soon,

take care mate,

love

Trish
xx
Hi Trish,

Thanks, I hope I get it soon too, don't know why it's taking so long, they've taken the money, so what more are they doing. It's not so bad for me as I did the full assessment with the ANMC but Amanda's waiting to do the modified one and can't go any further until QNC come through. Surely it can't be long now. I even sent them a PCC so there'd be no hold up there!!

Love Mand x
Old Sep 11th 2005, 11:06 am
ad4ozz

Lynn, Paul, Toony will email you my Oz mobile number and if passing feel free to call in.

Old Sep 11th 2005, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

So, what stage am I at now?

Still waiting

Concerned that visa may not pitch up in time for flights on 10th Nov, so in process of moving everything back a month. Have re-booked accommodation and will phone Singapore Airlines tomorrow

I bet the visa will arrive in time for original flights after this!!!

Good luck everyone!
Old Sep 11th 2005, 6:29 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi claire

at least you dont have to worry and can now look forward to it!!

your right you probably will get your visa in time for the original date through!!

good luck either way......

amanda
Old Sep 11th 2005, 7:58 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn, Paul, Toony will email you my Oz mobile number and if passing feel free to call in.
If I have a spare 4 hours, I will pop over sometime...once I am there that is
Old Sep 11th 2005, 8:13 pm

Just remembered...I have an oz vodafone pay as you go sim card...hope it's still OK for when I emigrate next year
Old Sep 11th 2005, 8:48 pm
ad4ozz

should be ...do me a favour email me the number Ang and if it's similar to mine and G's may buy it off you as we are trying to get one with similar number to ours so J can remember easier.

They work out about £15 in Oz at Mo and £25 in this country but would give you what you paid.

PS

I called on Sat twice but you must have been at work ... if your neigbours mention yellow mini it was me.

Last edited by ad4ozz; Sep 11th 2005 at 8:49 pm. Reason: add on

Old Sep 11th 2005, 10:01 pm

should be ...do me a favour email me the number Ang and if it's similar to mine and G's may buy it off you as we are trying to get one with similar number to ours so J can remember easier.

They work out about £15 in Oz at Mo and £25 in this country but would give you what you paid.

PS

I called on Sat twice but you must have been at work ... if your neigbours mention yellow mini it was me.
Have e-mailed you
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Didnt know which thread to post on, so decided on this one.

At last. Received an email from a case officer.....my case officer....asking for wife and kids birth certificates, with full parents names on. Did send certificates of birth but these dont have parents names on. Wife doesnt have one with parents names on so off to the registration of births office to get one at 9am!!!! CO also wants a form 1022. Will get everything signed and sent today.

So relieved. It should be about 3 weeks now till visa.

Paul
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulb

At last. Received an email from a case officer.....my case officer....asking for wife and kids birth certificates, with full parents names on. Did send certificates of birth but these dont have parents names on. Wife doesnt have one with parents names on so off to the registration of births office to get one at 9am!!!! CO also wants a form 1022. Will get everything signed and sent today.

Paul

Have replied on the other thread, but had to say it again - "about time too!"
I bet you are so relieved to have finally heard something! Well done Paul. Very chuffed for you!
Keep us posted.
Claire. x
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:41 am
NAC
BE Enthusiast

NAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone

Haven't been on the Forum for a while and it was way back in the early days that I replied to this particular thread! However, we are finally on our way to Oz. We leave for Adelaide on 18th october and can't wait. I hope to work at the Flinders Hospital (so if anyone knows anything about it let me know - it will most likely be the state hospital, not the private one).
My husband is a police officer and has been successful in getting a transfer to South Australia police.

Good luck to everyone still waiting or about to go! I remember Lynn said she was going in October.

The emigration road has certainly been stressful and frustrating at times but that one-way ticket definately makes up for it!!

Carolyn
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Paul
brilliant news Paul, it was worth keeping everything crossed.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by s/nurse
brilliant news Paul, it was worth keeping everything crossed.
Thanks, I appreciate yours and others support.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

Paul
Well done Paul, I have replied to the other thread as well, but I am well chuffed for you it has taken a long time in coming and lets hope that that visa is with you within a few weeks ( which it will be )

bex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.