So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Smile Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by jimtrish
got our meds today at maidenhead at 4pm, keep all crossed for us
Trish
xx
How did the meds go? We had ours done at Maidenhead as well, make sure before they send them off that the doctor has signed them as my husband's wasn't signed and got sent back from Sydney. They don't send it off til they get the results back.
Nicola
Old Jul 4th 2005, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Had our meds today, all went well what a relief to get that over with.
just waiting for qnc to get sorted and send me my registration so i can send off my visa application
Trish
xx
Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rangersman
How did the meds go? We had ours done at Maidenhead as well, make sure before they send them off that the doctor has signed them as my husband's wasn't signed and got sent back from Sydney. They don't send it off til they get the results back.
Nicola

meds went really well, dr russel was fab and the kids thought he was great fun
He signed everything and said they will go off next week when results are all back, but he doesnt envisage any problems
Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:39 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Had our meds today, all went well what a relief to get that over with.
just waiting for qnc to get sorted and send me my registration so i can send off my visa application
Trish
xx
Jimtrish, did you send for your skills assessment before you qnc reg?
Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Jimtrish, did you send for your skills assessment before you qnc reg?
hi there,

with the rsms visa you dont need skills assessed, so i just applied direct to qnc, the nmc sent verification on 11th may but they didnt receive it, so had that re-sent on 16th june and rang them last night and it wasnt there, so hopefully that will be sorted anyday now and i can get my documents and then send off my visa application
Trish
Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi all,

guess what....JIM PASSED HIS HGV CLASS 1 TODAY!!! yipeeeee
Old Jul 5th 2005, 4:42 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all,

guess what....JIM PASSED HIS HGV CLASS 1 TODAY!!! yipeeeee
Hi Trish - please send Jim my congratulations - thats great news and a weight lifted off your shoulder i'm sure!!!

Well just back from a lovely wee holiday up the North of Scotland - we stayed at B&B's in Oban and Ullapool and visited lots of stunning places inbetween - loads of single track roads with the most amazing loch's and mountains i'd ever seen. Still off now for another couple of weeks from work....planning on relaxing and a little planning for the big move on the 31st October - haven't got a job as i have a feeling as a community nurse i'm more likely to get a job once i'm actually in the country - have had good feedback from the main community nursing organisations but both have said to phone when I arrive.

Jackie - thats great news about your visa! You will be relieved when its all totally finalised though - have changed my e-mail address when I moved house - will PM you my new one - should still be able to read the one you have sent me though if Virgin broadband haven't completely closed my account yet!

Lynn xxx
Old Jul 5th 2005, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Hi Trish - please send Jim my congratulations - thats great news and a weight lifted off your shoulder i'm sure!!!

Well just back from a lovely wee holiday up the North of Scotland - we stayed at B&B's in Oban and Ullapool and visited lots of stunning places inbetween - loads of single track roads with the most amazing loch's and mountains i'd ever seen. Still off now for another couple of weeks from work....planning on relaxing and a little planning for the big move on the 31st October - haven't got a job as i have a feeling as a community nurse i'm more likely to get a job once i'm actually in the country - have had good feedback from the main community nursing organisations but both have said to phone when I arrive.

Jackie - thats great news about your visa! You will be relieved when its all totally finalised though - have changed my e-mail address when I moved house - will PM you my new one - should still be able to read the one you have sent me though if Virgin broadband haven't completely closed my account yet!

Lynn xxx
hi lynn,

thanks jim is on cloud 9, already have a contact for driving the big trucks, so hopefully he may have a job to go to aswell.
alot of jims ancesters originated from ullapool, very wee places, lots of smugglers, bit like jims dad really... well he likes his whiskey.
glad you had a nice time, it must be nice to just chill out for a while, oct 31st will soon be here!

take care lynn,

Trish
xx
Old Jul 8th 2005, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

sent visa application off today via interparcel (dhl), really excited now
just waiting for the qnc registration, nmc sent verification on 11th may, and again on 16th june and none have turned up...yet, so they re-sent again yesterday! will need to send that off when i eventually get it, maybe they have heard about my 'scuba nursing'
Trish
xx
Old Jul 9th 2005, 12:32 pm

sent visa application off today via interparcel (dhl), really excited now
just waiting for the qnc registration, nmc sent verification on 11th may, and again on 16th june and none have turned up...yet, so they re-sent again yesterday! will need to send that off when i eventually get it, maybe they have heard about my 'scuba nursing'
Trish
xx
Great news Trish!!!

Maybe they will give you an endorsment on your registration for your scuba nursing skills!!!!!!! lol

Do you know that my hubbie is still taking the p out of me for that one!!!!!!

Lynn xxx
Old Jul 9th 2005, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Great news Trish!!!

Maybe they will give you an endorsment on your registration for your scuba nursing skills!!!!!!! lol

Do you know that my hubbie is still taking the p out of me for that one!!!!!!

Lynn xxx

It will keep me going for some time yet lynn
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:02 pm

Well we had 2 pieces of great news today - Marcs dad is buying our car off us which saves hassle of trying to sell it - It was bought brand new (peugeot 307) 2 years ago and lost so much value the minute we walked out of the showroom - either way we were always gonna make a loss - would rather give it to family for good price rather than any old person as its well looked after and low mileage for 2 years (14k) - we have still made 1500 pounds loss on it which could of been worse - probably a lot more if we had sold to a dealer.

Second good piece of news was that we have the loan of a 4WD Toyota Prado on arrival in Brisbane for probably a year - Marcs family who are coming home temporarily have said we can use it as long as we look after it well which of course we will and on the condition that we don't do any offroading!

This is great for us as we are going on limited savings and will help keep our costs down on arrival - very kind of them.

Lynn
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Well we had 2 pieces of great news today - Marcs dad is buying our car off us which saves hassle of trying to sell it - It was bought brand new (peugeot 307) 2 years ago and lost so much value the minute we walked out of the showroom - either way we were always gonna make a loss - would rather give it to family for good price rather than any old person as its well looked after and low mileage for 2 years (14k) - we have still made 1500 pounds loss on it which could of been worse - probably a lot more if we had sold to a dealer.

Second good piece of news was that we have the loan of a 4WD Toyota Prado on arrival in Brisbane for probably a year - Marcs family who are coming home temporarily have said we can use it as long as we look after it well which of course we will and on the condition that we don't do any offroading!

This is great for us as we are going on limited savings and will help keep our costs down on arrival - very kind of them.

Lynn
You jammy sods!!
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by paulb
You jammy sods!!
Tell me about it I keep pinching myself!!!!!!!

Just need to buy one wee car now for a 2nd car!

Lynn
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:17 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fed up at the moment, as the sister on my ward has had my references in her office drawer for 2 weeks and still hasn't done them (Cow!)

This is stopping me from getting on with my application for Nurses Board of Western Australia. I'm so frustrated right now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.