Wikiposts

So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Oct 28th 2005, 1:12 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hows the head Tia?
My heads fine. It was 1997 brut from Portugal, and we only had 2 glasses each, and the bottle was empty. Didn't really get tipsy

It was very nice, and I'm surprised I actually liked the taste, as I'm normally not that keen on Champagne

well, i've got good news for a change, my credit card has been debited by the QNC!!!!!!!!!! i'm delighted.

how long do you reckon it'll be before registration arrives so i can send in my modified? any ideas?

love debs x
I posted my application on the 16th August. My name appeared on the public register on 7th September.

My credit card was debited on the 7th September also, and I receive the registration documents through the post on the 13th September.

Hope this helps, although I did apply to WA Nurses Board. I think once they've debited your credit card that's it, and it should be long before you receive you certificate and shiny badge Mind you, I didn't get a badge, but a gold card instead

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Oct 28th 2005 at 1:14 am.
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
My heads fine. It was 1997 brut from Portugal, and we only had 2 glasses each, and the bottle was empty. Didn't really get tipsy

It was very nice, and I'm surprised I actually liked the taste, as I'm normally not that keen on Champagne

I posted my application on the 16th August. My name appeared on the public register on 7th September.

My credit card was debited on the 7th September also, and I receive the registration documents through the post on the 13th September.

Hope this helps, although I did apply to WA Nurses Board. I think once they've debited your credit card that's it, and it should be long before you receive you certificate and shiny badge Mind you, I didn't get a badge, but a gold card instead
does that mean you can go shopping courtesy of WA?
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:14 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

hi, i think i have already told you the trouble with qnc me and mandi248 have had, both sent application end july , had CC debited but nothing else!!

emails from qnc reveal a huge backlog - we have been waiting 4 months now!!!!!!!

hope yours in quicker!.........

amanda
Old Oct 28th 2005, 4:55 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

does that mean you can go shopping courtesy of WA?
I wish
Old Oct 28th 2005, 5:19 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amanda76
hi, i think i have already told you the trouble with qnc me and mandi248 have had, both sent application end july , had CC debited but nothing else!!

emails from qnc reveal a huge backlog - we have been waiting 4 months now!!!!!!!

amanda
Think the QNC are actually looking at my application as they have asked for another $13, so that might explain why you paid £54 and I only paid £49 that was Thursday, keep checking the register and nothing yet
Old Oct 28th 2005, 5:42 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mandi248
Think the QNC are actually looking at my application as they have asked for another $13, so that might explain why you paid £54 and I only paid £49 that was Thursday, keep checking the register and nothing yet
Ladies and gents just realised something, hopefully one you bright sparks may know the answer. Will soon be sending my full assessment to the ANMC for the letter of determination needed for the skills assessment, but will I still need to fill a full application to register with WA nursing authority? NMC have sent off verification to 4 nursing boards and the ANMC but will I have to do more than just send verification to the WA nursing authority. i.e. thje full app....?

Cheers

Justin (mental nurse) literally
Old Oct 28th 2005, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by eljustino
Ladies and gents just realised something, hopefully one you bright sparks may know the answer. Will soon be sending my full assessment to the ANMC for the letter of determination needed for the skills assessment, but will I still need to fill a full application to register with WA nursing authority? NMC have sent off verification to 4 nursing boards and the ANMC but will I have to do more than just send verification to the WA nursing authority. i.e. thje full app....?

Cheers

Justin (mental nurse) literally
The best thing to do is register with WA nurses board first, then you will save quite a bit of money as you will only be required to do the modified skills assessment and not the full one.

When you ask 'will I have to do more than just send verification to the WA nursing authority. i.e. the full app....?' the answer is yes. You will have to apply to WA nurses board. (download app form here)

http://www.nbwa.org.au/2/12/50/Information_for.pm

The letter of determination is what you receive when you pass your skills assessment, and is to be sent with your visa application to prove you have the relevant skills necessary to apply for that visa

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Oct 28th 2005 at 7:02 am.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:06 am

Just got my police checks back, and am hoping to send visa off front loaded next Friday
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76

amanda
hi amanda,

i had the email a week or so ago and on friday i recieved a letter saying exactly the same, re backlog etc!! cheeky sods know when to debit cc's though so they've a nice stash of money making interest for them eh!!

i'm going to do the full skills now, getting it done and sent tommorow.

debs x
Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

hi amanda,

i had the email a week or so ago and on friday i recieved a letter saying exactly the same, re backlog etc!! cheeky sods know when to debit cc's though so they've a nice stash of money making interest for them eh!!

i'm going to do the full skills now, getting it done and sent tommorow.

debs x
hi debs,

had the same happen to me if you remember. I rang them a fair few times and in the end they speeded mine through as my visa depended on it.
good luck with the skills jobby, keep me up to date

lots of love

Trish
xx
Old Nov 16th 2005, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jimtrish
hi debs,

had the same happen to me if you remember. I rang them a fair few times and in the end they speeded mine through as my visa depended on it.
good luck with the skills jobby, keep me up to date

lots of love

Trish
xx
hiya mate, how you doing? lovely to hear from you.

i've actually done the full skills now so hoping it'll only be a couple of weeks. we've got to get the visa of asap and all being well, by the time its finally looked at, we should have a court order.

i'll email you soon and we can catch up

debs x
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

hiya mate, how you doing? lovely to hear from you.

i've actually done the full skills now so hoping it'll only be a couple of weeks. we've got to get the visa of asap and all being well, by the time its finally looked at, we should have a court order.

i'll email you soon and we can catch up

debs x
ok debs, take care mate and keep me posted how things are going for you.

take care

Trish
xx