Wikiposts

So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:03 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Big leaving party tonight - just about to leave to check into a luxury hotel in Glasgow for the night - Marc booked a big suite for us to get ready in tonight so really excited! We are expecting around 80 for the party - maybe more- so should be a great night - i'm glad i'm not feeling too emotional yet - hopefully I can enjoy it!

Lynn x

Hope it was a good night Lynn.........how do you feel now?

hope the hangover isnt too bad too........
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
Hope it was a good night Lynn.........how do you feel now?

hope the hangover isnt too bad too........
Mine is!!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mandi248
Hope you enjoy the party tonight Lynn, also hope you've got plenty of tissues to take. Not long now, even if you haven't got butterflies I have for you, Paul and Trish

Cant wait for your got it, hope to see it before we go next weekend. Met up with Stuart last night
Feel a bit poorly today.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

new sydney meet
look here
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329994
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:36 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by paulb
Cant wait for your got it, hope to see it before we go next weekend. Met up with Stuart last night
Feel a bit poorly today.
Bet you had a lot of catching up to do, but I also bet that it didn't feel like it had been 4 years since you'd seen each other. Sorry about the head but you're old enough to know better

I can't wait for my got it either, they may say no either way we may know by the end of the week. Shouldn't be wishing my life away but roll on the end of the week!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:03 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

well my visa application is officially there in australia and signed for !!!..........................

well i guess its the long wait now?!...........................

still havnt heard from my QNC reg!! 4 months now!!............

its funny because i have been the driving force for all this australia stuff and now hubby wants to get the house on the market and its me nervous and anxious about that!! it is such a rollercoaster of emotion..............but i guess we havnt paid out all this money for us to just sit here and not do anything constructive with the time!!................

back on weight watchers for the medical!!

manda
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:13 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amanda76
well my visa application is officially there in australia and signed for !!!..........................

well i guess its the long wait now?!...........................

still havnt heard from my QNC reg!! 4 months now!!............

its funny because i have been the driving force for all this australia stuff and now hubby wants to get the house on the market and its me nervous and anxious about that!! it is such a rollercoaster of emotion..............but i guess we havnt paid out all this money for us to just sit here and not do anything constructive with the time!!................

back on weight watchers for the medical!!

manda
Are you going to get your medicals done unrequested? if you need the info needed just give me a shout. The riverside practice in town do the medicals. And don't worry about your weight too much, I'm overweight and we got visas did I tell you that? can't quite remember
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by mandi248
Are you going to get your medicals done unrequested? if you need the info needed just give me a shout. The riverside practice in town do the medicals. And don't worry about your weight too much, I'm overweight and we got visas did I tell you that? can't quite remember

yes did i congratulate you???? not sure CONGRATULATIONS!!

yes, we are going to wait for case number then have meds and pcc just about to go off, yes send me the details, will pm you my email address

manda

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:17 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by amanda76
yes did i congratulate you???? not sure CONGRATULATIONS!!

yes, we are going to wait for case number then have meds and pcc just about to go off, yes send me the details, will pm you my email address

manda

CONGRATULATIONS
Thanks manda will have to go and get something done, like clean kitchen etc oh and go and buy some bubbly
Old Oct 27th 2005, 5:49 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone didn't see the other thread.....I got my positive skills assessment back today

WooHoo!

I'm so happy!

Visa will be sent off very soon
Old Oct 27th 2005, 6:13 am

great news, its been a fab day for alot of people across the forum! many "i got its"...........and mine acknowledged too!!!!.........

great - get that visa off now mate

mand
Old Oct 27th 2005, 7:53 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
If anyone didn't see the other thread.....I got my positive skills assessment back today

WooHoo!

I'm so happy!

Oh brilliant news!!!!!!! Get that application in quick as DIMIA seem to be in outstanding form at the present moment!!!!!

Lynn x
Old Oct 27th 2005, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

WooHoo!

I'm so happy!

Great news.....now get that application sent
Old Oct 27th 2005, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hows the head Tia?

well, i've got good news for a change, my credit card has been debited by the QNC!!!!!!!!!! i'm delighted.

how long do you reckon it'll be before registration arrives so i can send in my modified? any ideas?

love debs x
Old Oct 28th 2005, 12:41 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Great news.....now get that application sent
Waiting for our police checks to come back, which should be any day now, and I'm gonna front load it, to hopefully speed things up

Is it Sunday you fly?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.