So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Aug 27th 2005, 3:39 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by jimtrish
lets hope paul and I get our visa's soon, paul first me thinks
lynn, we would be stopping off in hongkong as thats where cathay stopover.
would be nice to meet up one day in the future though, but whatever, we must all keep in touch.

Trish
xx
Yes will be keeping in touch Trish - its so exciting seeing all these replies and we are all virtually set to go - i'm sure you and Paul will have your visa's any day now - at least you are all ready to go, remember last Oct 2004 when we were all just starting out this long process - its lovely to see how far we have all come isn't it!?

Lynn xxx
Old Aug 27th 2005, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Hi Debs - good to hear from you! We fly exactly 1 week after you (Mon 31st Oct), I finish up work on Fri 21st Oct and leaving party planned for Sat 22nd Oct - same day as your party!

Our container is already at sea - expected to arrive in Brisbane 7th October! We are going to pay for months storage in Brisbane so that our stuff is definately ready when we are - just a matter of phoning to book delivery appointment when we have found our rental house in Brisbane - is it Brisbane you are off to Debs?

Lynn x
Hiya Lynn
yes,we are brisbane bound as well, got a job at Greenslopes hospital.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

well, had an email from my new case officer today and she said the finalisation and decision on our visa will be by the end of this week!! :scared:
so keep fingers and toes crossed for me, will let you all know when i do

Trish
xx
Old Aug 29th 2005, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

well, had an email from my new case officer today and she said the finalisation and decision on our visa will be by the end of this week!! :scared:

Trish
xx
Good news!!!

I bet you will be celebrating this weekend!!!

Roni
Old Aug 29th 2005, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aus4us
Good news!!!

I bet you will be celebrating this weekend!!!

Roni

certainly hope so, keep thinking of why i wouldnt get the visa..... :scared:
will let you know soon

Trish
xx
Old Aug 29th 2005, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

keeping everything crossed for you
Old Aug 29th 2005, 12:17 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Trish
xx
Thats brilliant news Trish!!!!!!! You will be checking that e-mail obsessively now eh!!? Make sure you post here as soon as you get it!

Lynn xxxx
Old Aug 29th 2005, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Thats brilliant news Trish!!!!!!! You will be checking that e-mail obsessively now eh!!? Make sure you post here as soon as you get it!

Lynn xxxx
thanks honey, will do, but if you dont hear its cos they wont let me in!! :scared:
Trish
xx
Old Aug 29th 2005, 2:16 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Trish
xx
That's great news Trish, I'm sure everything will be fine. Although easy for me to say as I'm not as far on as you. will keep everything crossed for you
Mandi
Old Sep 1st 2005, 11:45 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I applied (sent off) for my reg with WA Nurses Board on 16th august. I have heard a few people saying that it only takes around 2 weeks (including postage time)

I am starting to get a bit concerned as I haven't heard....I'm probably just being over cautious. God help me when I get round to the bloody visa application! :scared:
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:22 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I applied (sent off) for my reg with WA Nurses Board on 16th august. I have heard a few people saying that it only takes around 2 weeks (including postage time)

I am starting to get a bit concerned as I haven't heard....I'm probably just being over cautious. God help me when I get round to the bloody visa application! :scared:
Yipeee!!!

I checked the public register on the WA website yesterday, and my name was there!!!

I suppose 3 weeks is good turnover really...Don't know why the hell I was so worried
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of

Well done!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:26 am

ANMC Modified skill assessment now for me, which should be quite a quick process, as I already filled it in while I was waiting for the Registration!

(Not that it is that time consuming to fill in)
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:30 am

Originally Posted by rangersman
Well done!
Thanks Nicola,

Hope you are OK. Will PM you tomorrow, when I have come off my last night shift. I must get to bed, actually, as I have just finished work and am still up!

Naughty Angela!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:34 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Thanks Nicola,

Hope you are OK. Will PM you tomorrow, when I have come off my last night shift. I must get to bed, actually, as I have just finished work and am still up!

Naughty Angela!

well done, WA are quicker than QNC - im still waiting, approaching 7 weeks!!! driving me crackers!!!

amanda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.