So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Sep 13th 2005, 7:41 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Ditto to all the other replies Paul. Dead chuffed for you,.................does that mean we can all uncross our bits and bobs now?

I bet you'll have your visa in 2 weeks........

Anyway, just finished a night shift from HELLLLLLLLL, and I really must go to bed, so, its goodnight from me, and I'll speak soon.

Tinkaxxxx
Old Sep 13th 2005, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of

Well done, nicola
Old Sep 13th 2005, 7:47 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

That's brilliant news Paul, have been looking out for some news from you. Couldn't get onto the site yesterday for some reason, it was very frustrating as I didn't know what was going on with everyone! Do you think that makes me an addict??

Mandi xx
Old Sep 13th 2005, 8:09 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

same here mand - i must be an addict too!!! i was so bored, better get another hobbie in oz!!

well done paul - i had a feeling last night!! weird..............

amanda
Old Sep 13th 2005, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Hi paul, thats excellent news mate, really chuffed for you.
I feel a virtual visa party happening really soon

take care honey

Trish
xx
Old Sep 13th 2005, 3:34 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Just to add my feelings of happiness that things are moving positively for you Paul, that really is great news.

Surely not too long till I log in here and see a "got it" post with your name on it.

(Keeping all appendages crossed for you, for now).
Old Sep 13th 2005, 4:27 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys,

looks like things are really beginning to move, have seen two May applicants getting visas, one of those was a nurse!

I bet within the next 4 weeks, there'll be a sudden rush of got its

just checked one actually end of april ( which is very nearly beginning of May)

Last edited by tinkerbell; Sep 13th 2005 at 4:30 pm.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

I can feel the optimism radiating from this thread now...and I am lovin' it
The sooner the DIMIA grants May visa's the sooner it can get on to mine (Junes)
Old Sep 13th 2005, 7:50 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Didnt know which thread to post on, so decided on this one.

At last. Received an email from a case officer.....my case officer....asking for wife and kids birth certificates, with full parents names on. Did send certificates of birth but these dont have parents names on. Wife doesnt have one with parents names on so off to the registration of births office to get one at 9am!!!! CO also wants a form 1022. Will get everything signed and sent today.

So relieved. It should be about 3 weeks now till visa.

Paul

oooooooooo, well done you!!#

soon it will be just me left
Old Sep 14th 2005, 12:01 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Paul - just back from a holiday up North Scotland and the 1st thing I did as soon as I got home today was put my laptop on to see if you had 'got it' yet!!!!! Well you've not got it but this is the next best thing - at least they are looking at your application! And there is no way you will have 12 months to wait for a decision - a matter of weeks I would say! So pleased for you, great news!

This form 1022 thing seems to be different to when I applied - to anyone still waiting ie. claire - why not fill out a form 1022 and post it now if you haven't already sent one? Saves a delay them writing to you - thats what I would do anyway.

Congrats again Paul,
Lynn

Last edited by lynnlovessun; Sep 14th 2005 at 12:06 pm.
Old Sep 14th 2005, 12:05 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NAC
Hi everyone

Haven't been on the Forum for a while and it was way back in the early days that I replied to this particular thread! However, we are finally on our way to Oz. We leave for Adelaide on 18th october and can't wait. I hope to work at the Flinders Hospital (so if anyone knows anything about it let me know - it will most likely be the state hospital, not the private one).
My husband is a police officer and has been successful in getting a transfer to South Australia police.

Good luck to everyone still waiting or about to go! I remember Lynn said she was going in October.

The emigration road has certainly been stressful and frustrating at times but that one-way ticket definately makes up for it!!

Carolyn
Carolyn - great to hear how you are and that you are also ready for the off!!!!! Yes I also fly October - but the 31st October (carefully planned out so we leave with maximum wages/ savings!) to Brisbane.

I hope you and your family are very happy in Adelaide - great news about your hubbies job!

Like you I can't wait to be posting from the other side - i'm sure all the waiting i've had will be worth it - we wanted to take our time and not rush so that we had better finances - otherwise we would of been away months ago!

Keep in touch,
Lynn x
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Hi Paul - just back from a holiday up North Scotland and the 1st thing I did as soon as I got home today was put my laptop on to see if you had 'got it' yet!!!!! Well you've not got it but this is the next best thing - at least they are looking at your application! And there is no way you will have 12 months to wait for a decision - a matter of weeks I would say! So pleased for you, great news!

This form 1022 thing seems to be different to when I applied - to anyone still waiting ie. claire - why not fill out a form 1022 and post it now if you haven't already sent one? Saves a delay them writing to you - thats what I would do anyway.

Congrats again Paul,
Lynn

Thanx Lynn. Maybe we will be flying the same time as you. October 31st is our 2nd wedding anniversary, so it would be nice to celebrate at 40,00 feet. Should have the visa by then (6weeks), what do you think?
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:28 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by paulb
Thanx Lynn. Maybe we will be flying the same time as you. October 31st is our 2nd wedding anniversary, so it would be nice to celebrate at 40,00 feet. Should have the visa by then (6weeks), what do you think?
Definately Paul Bex has got hers and she submitted after you so it can't be that much longer. I bet once they've received your birth certs and form 1022 you'll get the visa within days. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Mand x
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mandi248
Definately Paul Bex has got hers and she submitted after you so it can't be that much longer. I bet once they've received your birth certs and form 1022 you'll get the visa within days. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Mand x
Thanx Mand, hope you're right. You cant be too far behind yourself. Probably get yours before the end of October. Whats your plans, do you have a house to sell and a job to go to??

Paul
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:33 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248

Mand x

yes, it wont be long, im sure. goodluck paul

amanda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.