So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:29 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by amanda76
bl**dy hell!!!! chief exec!!!!!! and they are still checking

anyway good luck with it

mand
He was only acting he is one of our surgeons, I've known him for 9+ years. My husband also made his kitchen and a lovely oak table.
Just a really nice guy.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:31 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Good luck Mandi - sounds like you might be hearing something soon - do they already have your medicals?

Very exciting!!!

Lynn

p.s just noticed my own ticker!!!! only 19 days to go and only 5 more shifts at work!!!!
Yes they have our medicals, I had to have further tests!! which came back clear I'll be like Paul was now, waiting and waiting pulling my hair out
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:32 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by jimtrish
goodluck mandi hope you get news soon

love

Trish
xx
Thanks Trish,

Bet your getting excited, don't you fly soon? isn't the same time as Lynn?

Mandi x
Old Oct 12th 2005, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Thanks Trish,

Bet your getting excited, don't you fly soon? isn't the same time as Lynn?

Mandi x
yep me and scuba nurse fly out on our broomsticks on 31st! lynn flies quite early and we have a night flight, very excited now. waiting to hear about our house, should know tomorrow, my friend viewed for us and we will rent for 6-12mths, its a lovely house with a huge pool
let us know when you get your news, im sure it will be really soon.

take care mand,

love
Trish
xx
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Mandi - sounds like you might be hearing something soon - do they already have your medicals?

Very exciting!!!

Lynn

p.s just noticed my own ticker!!!! only 19 days to go and only 5 more shifts at work!!!!
wow is that all, just thought i would say good luck till u get here
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:59 am
nursey

finally had an e-mail from QNC

"Your application is currently awaiting assessment. We have experienced a high influx of applications from overseas applicants and therefore this is causing considerable delay in the processing of applications. We are now currently assessing applications received in August which includes your application.

I am not able to give you a firm time frame for this but would assume that your file will be assessed within the next 5-10 working days.

I apologise for the delay and any inconvenience caused. If you would prefer any correspondence to yourself be sent by email please advise this and I will note your file accordingly.

Kind Regards"

So may finally be registered by the end of next week!!!!!
Old Oct 13th 2005, 8:08 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

about bloody time too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but werent we july???"!!!! i couriered mine so know it got there end july!!

hope they are telling the truth and not fobbing us off, not as though it matters for me now!! iv already paid the money for full skill assessment - who wants to bet i recieve them the same time?!!

manda
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimtrish
yep me and scuba nurse fly out on our broomsticks on 31st! lynn flies quite early and we have a night flight, very excited now. waiting to hear about our house, should know tomorrow, my friend viewed for us and we will rent for 6-12mths, its a lovely house with a huge pool
let us know when you get your news, im sure it will be really soon.

take care mand,

love
Trish
xx
trish thats fab news you luck y thing, i'm sooooo jealous

does it all seem abit surreal? the way i feel at the moment is like i'm stood in front of a brick wall! waiting for court dates etc!!! Is scuba nurse going to work in townsville? my friend jackie is manager of the childrens unit over there, so if any of you are applying for paeds, let me know and i'll put in a good word fro you for the interview

good luck with all the packing trish

debs x
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hope they are telling the truth and not fobbing us off, not as though it matters for me now!! iv already paid the money for full skill assessment - who wants to bet i recieve them the same time?!!

manda
good news mand and mandi, sounds like things finally moving then, fingers crossed for you both

debs x
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:52 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbiemc
trish thats fab news you luck y thing, i'm sooooo jealous

does it all seem abit surreal? the way i feel at the moment is like i'm stood in front of a brick wall! waiting for court dates etc!!! Is scuba nurse going to work in townsville? my friend jackie is manager of the childrens unit over there, so if any of you are applying for paeds, let me know and i'll put in a good word fro you for the interview

good luck with all the packing trish

debs x
LOL no i'm off to Brisbane to take up scuba nursing - Trish has inspired me you see!!!!!

Lynn x
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by soapy
wow is that all, just thought i would say good luck till u get here
Alright Soapy - how ya doing?! Why am I only gonna need good luck TILL I get there!!!??????

Cheers anyway!

Lynn

p.s EDIT: only 18 days to go now!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by lynnlovessun; Oct 13th 2005 at 9:54 am. Reason: OMG only 18 days to go now!!!!!!!
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL no i'm off to Brisbane to take up scuba nursing - Trish has inspired me you see!!!!!

Lynn x
hi lynne,

are you going to mater?

debs x
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hi lynne,

are you going to mater?

debs x
Hi Debs - no i'm a community staff nurse here in Scotland so am looking for similar line of work in Brisbane - working for QLD health, Blue Care or The St Lukes Nursing Service - not got a job yet - i've to phone and chat with a few of them once I arrive!
No plans to ever return to ward based nursing again!

Lynn x
Old Oct 14th 2005, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Is there going to be a bit of a BBQ or something when everyone gets to Brisbane
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:31 am
nursey

manda
Even if you did receive them at the same time you would've still had to send of for the modified one, and still had to wait before you could've sent off the main application, so at least this way you can get your application in sooner.
Any news yet on your skills assessment?

Mand x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.