Wikiposts

So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Oct 4th 2005, 2:39 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

well my update is that my skill assessment is with them and they have signed for it last night!!!!!!!

at last i may be able to proceed with visa application soon....................we hope.............and hope that i pass!

amanda
Old Oct 4th 2005, 3:28 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amanda76
well my update is that my skill assessment is with them and they have signed for it last night!!!!!!!

at last i may be able to proceed with visa application soon....................we hope.............and hope that i pass!

amanda
That was quick! and they do process them very quickly and I'm sure you'll pass. Good luck with it.

Mand x
P.s. keep checking the QNC website and still unregistered!!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mandi248
That was quick! and they do process them very quickly and I'm sure you'll pass. Good luck with it.

Mand x
P.s. keep checking the QNC website and still unregistered!!

Great news Mand...here's hoping for a quick turnaround. I'm sure you'll be fine.
What's with QNC...can't understand why they are taking so long!!!!!!! Perhaps they are trying to compete with DIMIA waiting times!!!! Good job you're not in the country waiting to start work...must be the Oz laid back approach?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:06 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh brilliant news Amanda - its a great feeling when you see they have signed for it!

Hurry up so you can join me in Brisbane!!!

Lynn xxx
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:10 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I posted my skills assessment off yesterday
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I posted my skills assessment off yesterday
Oh brilliant - well done you too!

Lynn
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:03 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Oh brilliant - well done you too!

Lynn
Sorry, the page has changed and I've forgotten........When do you fly Lynn????
Old Oct 4th 2005, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gary&Family

pmsl
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Still nothing today
Old Oct 4th 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paulb
Still nothing today

Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by Gary&Family
OH THE 31ST OCTOBER GARY!!!!!!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT WAS HALLOWEEN TOO!!!!!?

26 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!

Lynn
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:41 pm

Still nothing today
Sorry to hear that Paul - was your CO resumed from holidays today?

Maybe Friday will be a good day,

Lynn

p.s i'm not trying to rub it in with this silly joke about when I fly - hope i'm not uspetting you - its just me being silly!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Sorry to hear that Paul - was your CO resumed from holidays today?

Maybe Friday will be a good day,

Lynn

p.s i'm not trying to rub it in with this silly joke about when I fly - hope i'm not uspetting you - its just me being silly!

Dont usually log on to this thread nowadays, due to the constant reminders of when you fly

Theres still time for us to be on that flight too, or earlier! My CO resumed to work today (last night) I believe.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 12:43 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Dont usually log on to this thread nowadays, due to the constant reminders of when you fly

Theres still time for us to be on that flight too, or earlier! My CO resumed to work today (last night) I believe.
I really hope she grants it this week, the tension is killing me!!!!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandi248
I really hope she grants it this week, the tension is killing me!!!!

....AND ME!!!!

You should be any day too Mandi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.