Wikiposts

So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:45 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by paulb
Well my house sale is back on. Buyers have sold there house (again) and want to move in here late June. If they have anymore problems we are putting it back on the market as there has been loads of interest at the estate agents.
We are looking for temporary accommodation for maybe 3 months. Hope to have the visa and go by end of September.
That's great news paul, lets hope it all goes through, I'm still waiting for some viewers, where are they all??? hoping they will all come out of the woodwork after the general election!

Thought I'd share my news with you all......have received a positive skills assessment from the ANMC, can't quite believe it. Walking on air at the moment!!!
mandi
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

mandi,
thats fantastic news really chuffed for you mate, have a few bevvies tonight
love
Trish
xx
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:46 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jimtrish
mandi,
thats fantastic news really chuffed for you mate, have a few bevvies tonight
love
Trish
xx
Thanks Trish, and I will certainly be having a few glasses tonight!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mandi248
Thanks Trish, and I will certainly be having a few glasses tonight!
Well done Mandi, nice feeling eh?
Get that application done before too much !
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:01 am
nursey

Originally Posted by paulb
Well done Mandi, nice feeling eh?
Get that application done before too much !
Thanks Paul, yes it's a nice feeling, still sinking in, all my friends are at work so haven't been able to tell anyone yet, my husband's finding it hard to concentrate at work and I haven't done a thing at home!! The main application is actually with our agent who has said it'll be ready to send in a few days and should be with DIMIA in around a week, everything is moving so fast (apart from the house sale!) all I'll have left to do is to register with QNC so I can actually work there

mandi
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:11 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Paul, yes it's a nice feeling, still sinking in, all my friends are at work so haven't been able to tell anyone yet, my husband's finding it hard to concentrate at work and I haven't done a thing at home!! The main application is actually with our agent who has said it'll be ready to send in a few days and should be with DIMIA in around a week, everything is moving so fast (apart from the house sale!) all I'll have left to do is to register with QNC so I can actually work there

mandi
Big congrats Mandi - that was fairly quick for you skills assessment!!!!!

We have another 2 viewers tonight for the house - Its been on the market a week and a half and now a total of 4 viewers - steady stream I suppose. Have spent my whole lunch break cleaning again!

Lynn x
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:11 am
nursey

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Big congrats Mandi - that was fairly quick for you skills assessment!!!!!

We have another 2 viewers tonight for the house - Its been on the market a week and a half and now a total of 4 viewers - steady stream I suppose. Have spent my whole lunch break cleaning again!

Lynn x
Thanks Lynn, I suppose it was quite quick, considering I forgot to include my "Statement of Entry" I delayed the process for over a week, would've been even quicker if I hadn't forgotten to include that document! Maybe they are trying to push these assessments through? Just hope the visa is as quick and the house selling even quicker!! You've been fairly lucky to have had as many viewers in such a short time, my house has been on now for 11 weeks and we've only had 3 viewers and a no show! we are now trying another estate agent to see if we can get things moving, hopefully things will start moving again after the election.

Good luck Lynn, maybe 1 of your viewers will come back with an offer

mandi
p.s. have sent you some karma in the hopes you get an offer
Old Apr 27th 2005, 7:36 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Lynn, I suppose it was quite quick, considering I forgot to include my "Statement of Entry" I delayed the process for over a week, would've been even quicker if I hadn't forgotten to include that document! Maybe they are trying to push these assessments through? Just hope the visa is as quick and the house selling even quicker!! You've been fairly lucky to have had as many viewers in such a short time, my house has been on now for 11 weeks and we've only had 3 viewers and a no show! we are now trying another estate agent to see if we can get things moving, hopefully things will start moving again after the election.

Good luck Lynn, maybe 1 of your viewers will come back with an offer

mandi
p.s. have sent you some karma in the hopes you get an offer
Thanks Mandi - out of the 2 viewers last night we had 1 no show! Can't believe how rude people are just not turning up, anyway the 1st couple were keen - I'll await the feedback though from agent. Also have a surveyor coming this am from our very 1st viewer who is apparantly going to put an offer in asap - we want her to have some competition though to drive up the price though!

Lynn
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Just booked my childrens medicals for next week, waiting for the case file number before me and the wife do ours.
Would it be ok to:
1) Ask the doc to do our bloods so the results will be back when we have our meds done
2) Get our chest X rays done when seperately when we take the kids.

Anyone any thoughts?
Old May 4th 2005, 8:38 am
ad4ozz

Dogs x 2 went at the weekend to new home ...reality check .

Sending QNC stuff tomorrow as didn't get chance with bank holiday.

Container people quoting £3,000 and said don't take rocking horse, rocking chair as not sealed and don't take big bbq any out door stuff or hiking boots.

Old May 4th 2005, 8:45 am
ad4ozz

Dogs seemed happy .
Attached Thumbnails So what stage is everyone at now!?-bailey-paws.jpg  

Old May 4th 2005, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Had kids meds done today, no obvious problems other than daughters previous kidney problem. Doc is holding them till we get a case number and then get ours done.

Recieved a mail from DIMIA saying my CC company wouldnt authorise the payment. The company rang me last night to check. I said it was OK and have mailed DIMIA to take the payment as this time it should go through.
Then got a mail saying the mail to DIMIA could not be delivered, 'unable to collect to mail domain' but it wil keep trying to deliver it. I may ring tomorrow night if problem continues.
Old May 4th 2005, 9:33 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

I have booked our medicals for the 27th May for the 4 of us. Me, Richard, Aimee (9) and Georgia (1.5)
Bloods and Xrays for me & Rich are going to be done on the 17th May and we collect our own Xrays piccies to tale to meds.
Taking a chance really cos we haven't been requested but had an email from DIMIA acknowledging the application and it said they will be writing shortly with Case number and Officers name.
If we have the meds done at least they are done rather than waiting another 4-6 weeks.

But we still haven't sold the house either. Had a viewing on Friday and they loved it were making plans about the bedrooms etc. Spoke to estate agent yesterday and apparently they want more privacy in the back garden. She told them to plant some trees.... mmmm think they already thought of that one!

Getting a bit scared now thinking about all that lies ahead of us!

Ang
Old May 4th 2005, 10:12 am
ad4ozz

Sounds like the medicals have gone alright in the end ... that's good Paul had my fingers crossed for you.

Number shouldn't be long Lynn did the same thing.

Old May 4th 2005, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Sounds like the medicals have gone alright in the end ... that's good Paul had my fingers crossed for you.

Number shouldn't be long Lynn did the same thing.
Thanx Ann

What do you mean, Lynn did the same thing?

Still nothing from DIMIA this morn.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.