Wikiposts

So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Apr 20th 2005, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Would be great to all have a meet up in Brisbane - as you can see lots of the nurses are heading to Brisbane.
Not sure about your hubbie being from Cyprus - as Primrose said I have a feeling that having studied in the UK to be a nurse may be proof enough of English language ability. Do you need points for your skills? If so then you will have to do a skills assessment too if you want your skills to be assessed too - but if you have enough points then I wouldn't worry. I would want at least 125 points though personally incase they put the pass mark up - we have 140 points with my skills and my husbands.

Lynn
Hello again Lyn...
Kevin has got 135 points on his own or 130 not counting me so we should be ok. I just thought it might be less cash and might make it quicker with the ANMC if they've only one modified assessment to do.
A BIG THANK YOU for all your hints and tips Guys.
Sending karma to you all now I know how to do it!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Well I have my visa application form completed (136), form 80s done and all my additional documents signed and ready to send. I had hoped my police checks would have been back, as I was going to front load them, but nothing yet. Its only been 18days and they have to be back within 40 days. Maybe I'll send the visa form by courier on Monday, or else I could be waiting another 3 weeks. The PCCs can go by recorded snail mail once I get a file number.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:31 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i'm getting excited now - Worzel on Immigration forum got his visa today - frontloaded 2nd Feb (THE SAME AS ME!!!!!!!!!!!) Except I haven't heard anything yet

The only delay was with my medicals but they have confirmed they arrived last week so shouldn't make a difference as they weren't requested yet anyhow - am going to be checking e-mail now even more obsesively!!!!! Sat am and Mon am......watch this space guys......there will either be tears or celebration!!!!!!

Lynn

p.s got 2 viewers tonite - 1 return and a new one.....back to the cleaning now!
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:13 am
ad4ozz

Remember only 28 days from my medicals to the visa Lynn...so go girl go... .

Have you rigged your mic up???

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:17 am

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Remember only 28 days from my medicals to the visa Lynn...so go girl go... .

Have you rigged your mic up???
No no mic yet

That return viewer is putting in an offer as soon as house surveyed next Thursday - still not convinced she is gonna put the offer in we are looking for, but fingers crossed. 2nd viewer comes at 8pm!

I am hoping to get the visa sooner than 28 days - surely if they were gonna request medicals at this stage they would just continue to a decision as meds are already there? I am hoping for Monday - shouldn't build myself up though!

Lynn
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Well i'm getting excited now - Worzel on Immigration forum got his visa today - frontloaded 2nd Feb (THE SAME AS ME!!!!!!!!!!!) Except I haven't heard anything yet

The only delay was with my medicals but they have confirmed they arrived last week so shouldn't make a difference as they weren't requested yet anyhow - am going to be checking e-mail now even more obsesively!!!!! Sat am and Mon am......watch this space guys......there will either be tears or celebration!!!!!!

Lynn

p.s got 2 viewers tonite - 1 return and a new one.....back to the cleaning now!

fingers crossed for you Lynn,
hopefully you should have some news soon.

Chris
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Got our police checks back today, so gonna post visa application off on Monday with police checks. Maybe you will get your visa Monday as well Lynn. I'll have a pint or ten for you tonight after the cricket as I dont drink during the week!!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 12:03 am

Originally Posted by paulb
Got our police checks back today, so gonna post visa application off on Monday with police checks. Maybe you will get your visa Monday as well Lynn. I'll have a pint or ten for you tonight after the cricket as I dont drink during the week!!
Feeling really sick about the whole thing - March applicants have been getting meds requests - what about me I applied 3rd Feb!!!??? OK meds already there but surely if they are hearing I should of heard by now? Maybe they have failed me and i'm not getting the visa Yet it was only 11 weeks on Thursday so i'm hardly behind in anyway.

Still worried sick though.

House selling is going ok the 1st viewer who came for a 2nd viewing last night has organised a surveyor and says she is putting an offer in asap. The 2nd viewers seemed to love the house and garden but turns out that the boyfriend dosen't like the fact our huge landscaped garden is not private enough (it is overlooked by flats etc.) but for the low price bracket our house is in and the fact that hardly any 2 bed houses have huge gardens we think our house stands out - he aint gonna get a private huge garden for the money they have!!!!! Anyway the girlfrined loves the house ad garden and is working on him....... Can I just say AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

There I feel better now!

Lynn
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Hi
Lynn

well my meds were sent 2nd Feb and guess what i still havnt got my visas yet 12 weeks on Tuesday it will be, I cant understand how some people are getting theres in a month and others are taking 3 months all very bizarre to me
everytime I see someone getting their visas (I am pleased and happy for them) I get even more miserable, I reckon my co has gone for a holiday for 6 months

I'll keep my fingers crosed for you Jackie
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi
Lynn

well my meds were sent 2nd Feb and guess what i still havnt got my visas yet 12 weeks on Tuesday it will be, I cant understand how some people are getting theres in a month and others are taking 3 months all very bizarre to me
everytime I see someone getting their visas (I am pleased and happy for them) I get even more miserable, I reckon my co has gone for a holiday for 6 months

God thats crazy Jackie -you sent your meds requested on the 2nd of Feb didn't you? Are you sure DIMIA recieved the meds ok? So what date did DIMIA actually recieve your visa application? How long have you waited in total from the start of application being submitted?

God I could have a long wait then I am the same - feel really happy for someone when they get a visa but I become even more irational and upset/ worried.

There seems no trend to how visa's are granted - often non MODL are getting granted before MODL - whats the point in having a MODL list (apart from giving MODL extra points!)?

Will send you some karma - hope you hear something soon,

Lynn xxx
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi
Lynn

Might be worth emailing your CO Sunday night, keep it factual and polite and see what response you get.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Can anyone tell me?

I have sent for my registration for NSW who are nominating me for a permanent residents visa, do I need to still do the skills assessment with ANMC?

Thanks for your help

Chris
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

God thats crazy Jackie -you sent your meds requested on the 2nd of Feb didn't you? Are you sure DIMIA recieved the meds ok? So what date did DIMIA actually recieve your visa application? How long have you waited in total from the start of application being submitted?

God I could have a long wait then I am the same - feel really happy for someone when they get a visa but I become even more irational and upset/ worried.

There seems no trend to how visa's are granted - often non MODL are getting granted before MODL - whats the point in having a MODL list (apart from giving MODL extra points!)?

Will send you some karma - hope you hear something soon,

Lynn xxx
thinking of you lynn and hoping you get news soon,

love

Trish (otherwise known as SCUBA nurse!!! )
xx
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by jimtrish
thinking of you lynn and hoping you get news soon,

love

Trish (otherwise known as SCUBA nurse!!! )
xx
Thanks Scuba Trish!!!!!! Its ANZAC weekend so Monday will prob be a public hol in Oz so unlikely to hear anything on Monday anyway for sure.

Lynn xxx
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 11:54 pm

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Can anyone tell me?

I have sent for my registration for NSW who are nominating me for a permanent residents visa, do I need to still do the skills assessment with ANMC?

Thanks for your help

Chris
Who is nominating you? Are you applying for 136 skilled visa? I'm confused if you are applying for PR then I though you had to do a skills assessment but seems you are meaning something different - sorry to be of no help whatsoever

Lynn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.