Wikiposts

So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old May 14th 2005, 8:27 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Yeah Ang I meant you have a year from earliest PCC or meds - I never said 6 months!!? Your entry date will be by Feb 2006. Mine is 16th Jan 2006 as thats when the PCC were done.

Sorry to confuse,
Lynn x
ik Lynn no probs, me i think late ight last night as went to the meet at Middlewich.

Hope you are ok

Ang
Old May 14th 2005, 8:29 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
ik Lynn no probs, me i think late ight last night as went to the meet at Middlewich.

Hope you are ok

Ang
Hi i'm great, just out of bed - was the meet good last night? Who was all there? Hope your hangover isn't too bad!

Lynn
Old May 14th 2005, 8:34 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi i'm great, just out of bed - was the meet good last night? Who was all there? Hope your hangover isn't too bad!

Lynn

Yes it was great

Marysidey and bubby Stuart
Vikk
Chippy Dave and Sam
RAG62 Rich and Gill
Cant wait and hubby
Sherie and hubby
Signman glen
Ian and Jo Kidd

I think thats all of us but some couldn't come cos of working and Sue from Manchester was having a house viewing so had to drop everything.

Are you organising your trip yet?

Ang
Old May 14th 2005, 8:40 pm

Yes it was great

Marysidey and bubby Stuart
Vikk
Chippy Dave and Sam
RAG62 Rich and Gill
Cant wait and hubby
Sherie and hubby
Signman glen
Ian and Jo Kidd

I think thats all of us but some couldn't come cos of working and Sue from Manchester was having a house viewing so had to drop everything.

Are you organising your trip yet?

Ang
Sounds great Ang!

Yup we have the flights all booked! - we leave Glasgow on 31st October and spend 4 night stopover in Singapore at Raffles the plaza hotel then we arrive in Brisbane on the 5th November (evening) and I have got our short term accomadation booked already - a gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment with a river view, en-suite bathrooms, swimming pool, A/C etc. etc. fully furnished too. We have booked that for 3 weeks - the apartment had been recommended by several others on the forum who have stayed there and said its great. Heres the link: http://www.seqrents.com.au/manhattannew/

That will give us time to find a house to rent for us and the dog too (she will be in quarantine at first)

Just got the shippers to book and the pet shipping company will do that Monday!

Lynn
Old May 14th 2005, 8:45 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

x
Sounds great Ang!

Yup we have the flights all booked! - we leave Glasgow on 31st October and spend 4 night stopover in Singapore at Raffles the plaza hotel then we arrive in Brisbane on the 5th November (evening) and I have got our short term accomadation booked already - a gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment with a river view, en-suite bathrooms, swimming pool, A/C etc. etc. fully furnished too. We have booked that for 3 weeks - the apartment had been recommended by several others on the forum who have stayed there and said its great. Heres the link: http://www.seqrents.com.au/manhattannew/

That will give us time to find a house to rent for us and the dog too (she will be in quarantine at first)

Lynn
Great Lynn, all coming togethre now for you I hope all works out and them apatments looks fab...

Ang
Old May 20th 2005, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

x

Great Lynn, all coming togethre now for you I hope all works out and them apatments looks fab...

Ang

Got ANMC mod skills assessment back today!!!!!! YEAHHH
Just awaitng transcript from uni, then DHL will be on their way to Adelaide with my application to DIMIA!!!!!!
Old May 20th 2005, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Just awaitng transcript from uni, then DHL will be on their way to Adelaide with my application to DIMIA!!!!!!
God news, get that form filled in and checked......about 20 times
Old May 20th 2005, 9:35 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

WOW nearly there. I thought the transcript of training goes with your QNC and ANMC cos I sent Richards from the uni as I'd read it on here. Also on the list of stuff to send off on the website. Oh well it doesn't matter anyway now cos you are nearly done.

Also a tip is to send your docs off using the Post Office's 2signed for " service its cheaper. I sent all 3 envelopes off to Oz using this and saved about £145. Will have to send the meds off by courier though cos thats how its supposed to go so Im told.

Can't wait now can you, hope you get it back soon so that the DIMIA stuff can go. We have our meds on Friday unrequested. Got the xray films here which are clear and the bloods are on the way back to the GP.

Just need a buyer for the house.....still....

Good Luck
Ang
Old May 20th 2005, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Hi

havnt been on for ages but I have been keeping up to date with everyones progress

things are moving now, sent those extra documents of which have caused the delay on Thursday via courier

surveyor coming Monday and contracts are being drawn up

hopefully will have some good news shortly

Jackie
Old May 20th 2005, 10:30 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi

havnt been on for ages but I have been keeping up to date with everyones progress

things are moving now, sent those extra documents of which have caused the delay on Thursday via courier

surveyor coming Monday and contracts are being drawn up

hopefully will have some good news shortly

Jackie
Good Luck Jackie
Hope things work out well for you

Ang
Old May 20th 2005, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

thanks Ang

Im just hoping that everything will go smoothly and DIMIA wont want anything else to cause further delays

fingers crossed

Jackie
Old May 20th 2005, 11:16 pm

Great news!!!!!! Its all action stations go then!!?

Ang - DIMIA ask you to send certified copies of everything that you sent to have your skills assessed with the 136 application too - to be safe I think I sent copies of stuff I sent to QNC as well as they virtually assess your skills before awarding registration and you hardly had to send anything to ANMC for the Modified assessment.

Brilliant news!
Lynn
Old May 26th 2005, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Sounds great Ang!

Lynn

You fly out on my wedding anniversary!!

So we will both be celebrating on halloween.

(We may be going at that time too if we have the visa!!)

Paul
Old May 26th 2005, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Visa application went with DHL bound for Adelaide today!!!!!!
Old May 26th 2005, 9:36 am

Missives concluded on my house today so we have officially sold and have a legally binding contract with the buyers!!!!!!!!

Crown are coming on 22nd and 23rd of June to export pack our contents! They are storing the stuff in the UK free of charge then shipping the contents on in the shared container after this period - if the stuff takes 14 weeks to ship then it should be ready for when we move into a rental house after our initial 3 week stay in an apartment - thats the theory anyway!!!!!

Now we need to start cleaning the stuff we are taking for the quarantine people and separating what we are taking in suitcase and whats going in the container - I also need to start cancelling direct debits we have for our house just now and give suppliers our move out date of the 24th June.

Its all action stations go now and only 5 months until we fly out.

Paul - hope you are going around this time too - would be nice for you to have your wedding anniversary in Oz - a new start and all that.

Lynn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.