So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:06 am
ad4ozz

Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

You just have to look at this forum to know all the best people are going to Oz not NZ Paul.....so where are you going to aim for in Oz.....joining us in Brisbane???

Old Mar 17th 2005, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
You just have to look at this forum to know all the best people are going to Oz not NZ Paul.....so where are you going to aim for in Oz.....joining us in Brisbane???
Visited Brisbane a few years back, its a lovely place. We are looking a bit further south, towards Coffs Harbour, a place called Grafton. Have family friends there, and work prospects for me are very good. We have decided to go there and if its not for us then look elsewhere. Didnt really fancy the cities, we are country folk really, so we will start in the Grafton, Coffs, Byron Bay area and fingers crossed. Dont know if I like the idea of going to Oz and living in a British community in a city, but thats my perception of how it could be.

Checked UPS, my modified skills assessment is in transit in Canberra, so should delivered today / tonight.
Old Mar 17th 2005, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

That's because all the best nurses are ALDREADY here in NZ

Gill
Old Mar 17th 2005, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
That's because all the best nurses are ALDREADY here in NZ

Gill

fair play gill
Old Mar 17th 2005, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Just re- read what I posted....that must be all the dyslexic nurses

Gill

Since when did "already have 2 D's?"
Old Mar 18th 2005, 5:50 am
ad4ozz

Talking Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

The 'best' nurses may be in NZ but the 'best of the best' are going to Brisbane area... .

Old Mar 18th 2005, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

charlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant future

The 'best' nurses may be in NZ but the 'best of the best' are going to Brisbane area... .
Tee Hee
Hear Hear Brissie bound all the time!!!

Charlie
Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:25 am
ad4ozz

Smile Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

We'll have to have a Brisbane meet as forum of 2004 at this rate...who needs Perth we have Brisbane.

Old Mar 18th 2005, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

I was being modest, you may have the "best of the best" but what I meant was ...... NZ has the "Bestest of the Best"

Take care

Gill
Old Mar 19th 2005, 7:34 am
ad4ozz

Angry Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Well going to vet the possible new dog owners place tomorrow if everything goes to plan...but guess what the cat is back as didn't settle in it's new home as was beating up it's new owners other cat. So back to square one on the find the cat a home front....any offers...lol.

Old Mar 19th 2005, 9:16 pm
ad4ozz

Talking Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
I was being modest, you may have the "best of the best" but what I meant was ...... NZ has the "Bestest of the Best"

Take care

Gill
So Gill if we the 'Bestest of the Bestest' does that count....mmm...think we may be turning into one of those puerile threads.

Old Mar 19th 2005, 9:39 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Well going to vet the possible new dog owners place tomorrow if everything goes to plan...but guess what the cat is back as didn't settle in it's new home as was beating up it's new owners other cat. So back to square one on the find the cat a home front....any offers...lol.
Take the cat with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2005, 6:25 pm
ad4ozz

They shoot them in Oz...will find yet another good home...shame is the last one was spot on waterboard like ours away from road plenty of mice as horses and goats nearby...she is a black cat hope she's the lucky sort and not the unlucky sort.

Old Mar 21st 2005, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing to do with previous reply but thought i would let you all know that iam still waiting for visa!
Informed that immigration in Adelaide are snowed under since there press release that they need more people to migrate there!! :scared:
So much for nurses being fast tracked.

Di
Old Mar 21st 2005, 11:38 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Nothing to do with previous reply but thought i would let you all know that iam still waiting for visa!
Informed that immigration in Adelaide are snowed under since there press release that they need more people to migrate there!! :scared:
So much for nurses being fast tracked.

Di
Cas has replied on another thread and says that she phoned DIMIA and applications on MODL (inc nurses) are being processed between 4-6months just now - how depressing is that although it dosen't affect my plans to go in November, it would of just been nice to know if everything was ok before I stick house on the market etc. Gonna take a gamble though and do it anyway. Flights will be really expensive too booking them 3 months before you want to go - but I can't book them till I have the visa - too risky.

We also want to be there in November as we have been offered a gorge rental house in Elimbah outside Caboolture - its a lovely acreage area and its my husbands Aunt and Uncles' who are coming back to the UK for a year due to family reasons. Their house is lovely and has a pool and set on 3/4 acre. They might even be leaving their cars which we could insure temporarily. the land is also fully fenced for our dog Poppy. they are coming back in December so arriving Nov would be perfect to see them before they come back. the house is only 5 mins drive off the Bruce Highway which is very handy for getting around and into Brisbane.

Lynn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.