Wikiposts

So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Hi

Got my job offer today in e-mail print as it is!!
chuffed to actually have it in writing now
now to get the visa!!

Chris
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi

now to get the visa!!

Chris
Thats good news Chris.
Which visa will you be applying for?

Lisa
Old Mar 31st 2005, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Still waiting for my modified skills assessment to come back.

But in the meantime, we've sold the house, before it was actually put on the market, and for the price we were going to ask. Cant believe it, just need a visa now......... oh, and somewhere to live for a while!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by primrose
Thats good news Chris.
Which visa will you be applying for?

Lisa
Hi Lisa,
going for skilled independant, applied for registration with NSW.

what about you?

Chris
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

now to get the visa!!

Chris
well done chris, still got mine on email, and they sent it in oct!
just got to get the pass result on friday :scared:
fab news for you mate,
Trish
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paulb
Still waiting for my modified skills assessment to come back.

But in the meantime, we've sold the house, before it was actually put on the market, and for the price we were going to ask. Cant believe it, just need a visa now......... oh, and somewhere to live for a while!
Thats very good, Its all a risk though isn't it?

We are doing much the same, house is on market even tho' not got visa.

Good luck
Chris
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jimtrish
well done chris, still got mine on email, and they sent it in oct!
just got to get the pass result on friday :scared:
fab news for you mate,
Trish

Hi Trish,

Hope you have replied to it though?

Good luck for Friday, did you take a final exam or is it the last assessment etc combined?

Yes really pleased nice to know will have a job to go to initially than we'll see.

Have you got to work as an RGN before you go to meet skills requirement or have they taken you on experience as an EN

Chris
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Trish,

Hope you have replied to it though?

Good luck for Friday, did you take a final exam or is it the last assessment etc combined?

Yes really pleased nice to know will have a job to go to initially than we'll see.

Have you got to work as an RGN before you go to meet skills requirement or have they taken you on experience as an EN

Chris
hi chris

yep rang them and replied...just to be sure!
my exam was the final, proper nasty exam so we will see.
they have accepted me on my experience in scbu as an EN (9yrs) as they were stunned enrolled nurses were allowed to work in scbu, as their enrolled nurses are like our nursing assistants, they only have 12mths training. so they like the fact i do intensive and special care.
but the offer of a job is subject to me passing my conversion, so basically it all rides on my results...no pressure :scared:
if all goes well, i will ring them friday night and they will start the rsms process hopefully!

Trish
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

hi chris

yep rang them and replied...just to be sure!
my exam was the final, proper nasty exam so we will see.
they have accepted me on my experience in scbu as an EN (9yrs) as they were stunned enrolled nurses were allowed to work in scbu, as their enrolled nurses are like our nursing assistants, they only have 12mths training. so they like the fact i do intensive and special care.
but the offer of a job is subject to me passing my conversion, so basically it all rides on my results...no pressure :scared:
if all goes well, i will ring them friday night and they will start the rsms process hopefully!

Trish
Trish, you have kids dont you?

I was under the impression on some visas you pay for the kids education does that apply to that visa?

As you say there's no pressure to pass walk in the park!!!!! I remember mine well worse day of my life thought I had killed my MI patient as didn't feed them really thought that i had failed!!!

obviously doesn't matter about starving your patients!!!

Chris
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Trish, you have kids dont you?

I was under the impression on some visas you pay for the kids education does that apply to that visa?

As you say there's no pressure to pass walk in the park!!!!! I remember mine well worse day of my life thought I had killed my MI patient as didn't feed them really thought that i had failed!!!

obviously doesn't matter about starving your patients!!!

Chris

3 kids, jade 9yr ( going on 20!) joshua 8yrs and connor the demon child who is 4.
to be honest just thought we had to pay for all their uniforms, equipment etc in the state schools, atleast thats what the schools suggest who have written to me.
just hope i have done ok, seems unfair to assess nurses on an essay when really we should be assessed on our abilities, and at the end of the day none of jobs will change, madness isnt it.
hey ho
so youre the one i read about in the papers ' patients starve whilst nurse passes exam'

Trish
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

3 kids, jade 9yr ( going on 20!) joshua 8yrs and connor the demon child who is 4.
to be honest just thought we had to pay for all their uniforms, equipment etc in the state schools, atleast thats what the schools suggest who have written to me.
just hope i have done ok, seems unfair to assess nurses on an essay when really we should be assessed on our abilities, and at the end of the day none of jobs will change, madness isnt it.
hey ho
so youre the one i read about in the papers ' patients starve whilst nurse passes exam'

Trish
Its just when I went for my interview with NSW they said it would be better for family to apply for SI as I would have to pay for their education, might not be the one you are going for. I would check it out might have it somewhere as I am sure jeremy replied to me on that one

Yes I must be just as well I am a Midwife and the ladies help themselves!!!!

Chris
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Its just when I went for my interview with NSW they said it would be better for family to apply for SI as I would have to pay for their education, might not be the one you are going for. I would check it out might have it somewhere as I am sure jeremy replied to me on that one

Yes I must be just as well I am a Midwife and the ladies help themselves!!!!

Chris
tried posting once but it went silly on me so hope it doesnt send this twice!
think ive got it right about the schooling in townsville, have to pay for pens and pencils, trips, uniforms etc.
will let you know how it goes on friday, could be a mega day of depression, must go, ER starts soon...yes i know im sad but love carter, he gets me through the week
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

tried posting once but it went silly on me so hope it doesnt send this twice!
think ive got it right about the schooling in townsville, have to pay for pens and pencils, trips, uniforms etc.
will let you know how it goes on friday, could be a mega day of depression, must go, ER starts soon...yes i know im sad but love carter, he gets me through the week
Just realized its FRIDAY tomoro, is it tomoro you get your results??

OMG

good luck

Chris
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Just realized its FRIDAY tomoro, is it tomoro you get your results??

OMG

good luck

Chris
no, next friday, :scared: not that im counting the days
cheers chris

Trish
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Hi Lisa,
going for skilled independant, applied for registration with NSW.

what about you?

Chris
Chris,

We got our 136 visa's last December, still stuck in the UK, unable to sell the house. We are off to Adelaide eventually.

Lisa

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.