Wikiposts

So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Yes, I suppose a transcript should be enough to prove I can speak English. So what about a spouse? Do they have to prove their English??
Old Mar 14th 2005, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by paulb
Yes, I suppose a transcript should be enough to prove I can speak English. So what about a spouse? Do they have to prove their English??
I didn't send anything for either of us, just ticked the boxes.

Lisa
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:02 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by primrose
I didn't send anything for either of us, just ticked the boxes.

Lisa
I sent transcript anyway because the form says to enlose everything you enclosed to have your skills assessed - to be doubly safe I also enclosed stuff I sent to QLD nursing council as they sort of assessed my skills 1st.

Lynn
p.s Lisa, how are you? Any date for the big move yet and any luck getting your house sold? You have been very quiet on forum recently
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
I sent transcript anyway because the form says to enlose everything you enclosed to have your skills assessed - to be doubly safe I also enclosed stuff I sent to QLD nursing council as they sort of assessed my skills 1st.

Lynn
p.s Lisa, how are you? Any date for the big move yet and any luck getting your house sold? You have been very quiet on forum recently

Oooops should have said I also sent transcript for the above reasons, but not to prove I had good english.

I am here lurking, keeping track on everyones news!!

Still not sold house, got 3 folks who say they are interested but they all have to sell their propertys. Have now had visa in passport for 3 months!! We have till October to get there so hope we don't have to do a validation trip. :scared:
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by primrose
Oooops should have said I also sent transcript for the above reasons, but not to prove I had good english.

I am here lurking, keeping track on everyones news!!

Still not sold house, got 3 folks who say they are interested but they all have to sell their propertys. Have now had visa in passport for 3 months!! We have till October to get there so hope we don't have to do a validation trip. :scared:
Are you going as soon as the house sells? Take it you haven't booked flights then?

I really hope your house sells soon - you must be getting fed up by now?

Lynn
Old Mar 15th 2005, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Did I need to enclose a transcript for my modified assessment?
Only put in birth cert, Oz practicing licence and cert, and letter to say ANC had sent my details. :scared:
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:51 am

Only put in birth cert, Oz practicing licence and cert, and letter to say ANC had sent my details. :scared:
Sorry didn't mean to confuse - no i don't think i did either. I muddle up the docs i had to sent to QNC - but to be safe I enclosed everything again to DIMIA as it does ask for all the supporting documentation you used to have your skills assessed to be enclosed with visa application. Queensland assessed my skills in more depth than ANMC - just played safe by sending everything to DIMIA - saves delay's in them requesting more info/ docs.

Lynn
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry didn't mean to confuse - no i don't think i did either. I muddle up the docs i had to sent to QNC - but to be safe I enclosed everything again to DIMIA as it does ask for all the supporting documentation you used to have your skills assessed to be enclosed with visa application. Queensland assessed my skills in more depth than ANMC - just played safe by sending everything to DIMIA - saves delay's in them requesting more info/ docs.

Lynn
Dont worry me so much!!!!!

I did read that you have to send all of the things to DIMIA that you sent for the skills assessment. So does this mean these copies need certifying also, or just what they ask for on the main application needs certifying?
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:54 am

Dont worry me so much!!!!!

I did read that you have to send all of the things to DIMIA that you sent for the skills assessment. So does this mean these copies need certifying also, or just what they ask for on the main application needs certifying?
You have lost me now completely
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

You have lost me now completely
Dont worry, think I have answered the question myself
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry, think I have answered the question myself

god, youre starting to sound as barmy as me paul
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, have you decided on OZ for definate over NZ?

Let me know how tings are going.

Gill
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Let me know how things are going.

Gill
Old Mar 16th 2005, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob

Let me know how things are going.

Gill
Hi Gill

After many hours of research, we have decided on Oz for various reasons, but NZ would never be out of the question. At the moment I would just be pleased to get away from this country. With an election looming, all you read about are all these politicians with their promises of how they will improve the country, when really they are full of sh*t

Paul
Old Mar 16th 2005, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Gill

After many hours of research, we have decided on Oz for various reasons, but NZ would never be out of the question. At the moment I would just be pleased to get away from this country. With an election looming, all you read about are all these politicians with their promises of how they will improve the country, when really they are full of sh*t

Paul

New Zealands loss !!

Good luck with persuing Oz.

Gill

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.