Wikiposts

So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

OMG! only 7 days til the exam!! :scared: hope everyone stops at 2pm on weds 16th and sends me loads of good vibes.....please!!
Trish
x
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:02 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jimtrish
OMG! only 7 days til the exam!! :scared: hope everyone stops at 2pm on weds 16th and sends me loads of good vibes.....please!!
Trish
x
have sent you some karma as good luck for the exam
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
have sent you some karma as good luck for the exam

thanks mate, really appreciate it, think the immodium may be needed too
Old Mar 9th 2005, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Got my registration certificate today from NSW nursing board. Ringing my solicitor friend tomorrow to see if he can 'do his bit' on Friday (Im off work) for the skills assessment, and hopefully I will get it posted Friday aftenoon. then its at the weekend!
Old Mar 9th 2005, 9:04 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulb
Got my registration certificate today from NSW nursing board. Ringing my solicitor friend tomorrow to see if he can 'do his bit' on Friday (Im off work) for the skills assessment, and hopefully I will get it posted Friday aftenoon. then its at the weekend!
You are getting there Paul - the modified assessment should be fast now - well faster than NSW! I found mine quick and its also a very simple form and not as much certified documentation is required as the registration form.

Remember - NSW do not have to send verification of your registration direct to ANMC. All you have to do is enclose a certified copy of the certificate and the license - I copied both to be safe. I got very confused by the ANMC form and thought I had to e-mail QNC to send verification but thanks to 'primrose' on the forum that was cleared up and I never did that - got my skills assessment no probs. Some people did do it and lost money - Reading the form thoroughly I think it is only people in Oz that have to do that.

Anyway good luck - any Q's just ask,

Lynn
Old Mar 9th 2005, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
You are getting there Paul - the modified assessment should be fast now - well faster than NSW! I found mine quick and its also a very simple form and not as much certified documentation is required as the registration form.

Remember - NSW do not have to send verification of your registration direct to ANMC. All you have to do is enclose a certified copy of the certificate and the license - I copied both to be safe. I got very confused by the ANMC form and thought I had to e-mail QNC to send verification but thanks to 'primrose' on the forum that was cleared up and I never did that - got my skills assessment no probs. Some people did do it and lost money - Reading the form thoroughly I think it is only people in Oz that have to do that.

Anyway good luck - any Q's just ask,

Lynn
Lynn
Thanks for the advice. Will have a few Qs when I come to the visa application
I have only been sent my certificate of registration, from the nursing board of NSW. The letter said that my practicing certificate will follow after the next meeting of the board. When I have read the application form for modified assessment, they only ask for a certified copy of the certificate of registration, they do not ask for the practicing licence. At first I thought it was going to be held up, but when I read the form again it is only the certificate of reg they want. NMC have also sent my details to ANMC, so I might enclose a copy of the letter from them, telling me this had been done.
Keep getting my solicitors voicemail this morning, hope I can contact him as I want these forms signing tomorrow while Im off work.

Had a long chat with the Mrs last night. She is as keen as me to go to Oz, but unsure what to do about her horses. One is currently on loan with a lady who is keen to keep her. The other will need to be 'loaned' until we suss out if we can get her to Oz. Joanne is desperate to take at least 1 horse, but of course we have to settle first. She feels she will settle OK in Oz, especially if she can get involved with some horse stables / livery yard, as this is 'the love of her life' and where she would meet friends with a common interest. So I told her I will pay the £6500 to transport the horse as long as she goes out to work!!!!! , (part time, of course!), and we're not reliant on my wage alone. Thats a good compromise dont you think!!

Sorry this has become a bit longwinded, typical Psychi nurse, dont know when to shut up!!
Old Mar 9th 2005, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Delay's delay's and more delay's,

Our visa application has been finalised for over a week, and yet we still have not heard anything. cannot book flights and the price is going up all the time.

God i feel pi**ed off!!

Sorry for the moan but hate having our lives on hold.

Di
Old Mar 10th 2005, 2:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by harveyhare

Our visa application has been finalised for over a week, and yet we still have not heard anything. cannot book flights and the price is going up all the time.

God i feel pi**ed off!!

Di

hang on in there di, not long now and you will be living your new life
trish
xx
Old Mar 10th 2005, 3:00 am

Originally Posted by harveyhare

God i feel pi**ed off!!

Di
Will not be long now Di - it is a bummer having to wait so long - are you just waiting on the actual yellow envelope now?

Have they not told you by e-mail that your visa is granted? I would just book the flights!

Lynn
Old Mar 10th 2005, 3:01 am

Originally Posted by jimtrish
hang on in there di, not long now and you will be living your new life
trish
xx
Trish - get back to the studying right now!!!!!!!

Lynn
Old Mar 10th 2005, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Trish - get back to the studying right now!!!!!!!

Lynn

yes mum!! my head is spinning, need some alcohol me thinks!!
last tutorial tonight, think we may end up just going to the pub and propping the bar up
Old Mar 10th 2005, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Delayed sending my modified assessment as I think I do need the prcticing licence and not just my registration certificate. Ive had everything signed by my solicitor, just about to go to the UPS office, when I checked for the last time I saw that I do need the licence. Hope it comes soon!!
Old Mar 10th 2005, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by paulb
Delayed sending my modified assessment as I think I do need the prcticing licence and not just my registration certificate. Ive had everything signed by my solicitor, just about to go to the UPS office, when I checked for the last time I saw that I do need the licence. Hope it comes soon!!
Yup the more you keep reading that bloody application the more you confuse yourself!!!!! I sent both certified as I got confused! Best to err on the safe side. Will the solicitor sign it today - surely they could fit you in between appointments - mine did as it only took seconds, and he did it for nothing too.

Give them a phone and get it away today, then you can have a lovely Friday night

Lynn

p.s oops just realised you don't have it yet!!! My license and certificate came in the same envelope from QNC - god NSW really do make it difficult for you don't they!!!
Old Mar 10th 2005, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yup the more you keep reading that bloody application the more you confuse yourself!!!!! I sent both certified as I got confused! Best to err on the safe side. Will the solicitor sign it today - surely they could fit you in between appointments - mine did as it only took seconds, and he did it for nothing too.

Give them a phone and get it away today, then you can have a lovely Friday night

Lynn

p.s oops just realised you don't have it yet!!! My license and certificate came in the same envelope from QNC - god NSW really do make it difficult for you don't they!!!
Hopefuly it will come soon. My solicitor friend will sign it as soon as I can get to his office, so hopefully next week sometime. Another few days wont hurt
Old Mar 11th 2005, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

just wanted to say hello, before my head explodes with all this revision :scared: dont tell me off lynn!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.