The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:30 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by donnaf
Hi,
we had bangers and mash last week, totally lost in translation when telling work colleagues! Love frog in the bog though!
You cold down there in Blenheim?

Not too cold ta hun. It's glorious during the day when the suns shining, no need for a coat. Goes cold around 4pm which is when the fire gets lit!

Is your lovely house nice & cosy or is that a work in progress?
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:34 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Karonious,
how are you? I haven't been on BE for ages - is it tempting fate to say it seems quiet at the mo?
I'm good, had a really crap shift today as one of the staff was being a complete diva. So although work it generally really good, today was stressful Other than that, living quietly.
And the forum - peace has broken out on most threads at the moment
I intended to start one a while ago, with pictures from Wellington Zoo. I had pictures of various animals and I intended to do a wee caption for each. I also had one of Danny, laughing his head off, which I was going to slip in too, with a caption along the lines of Dannicuss exscousea or something like that. Sadly, lost all those photos when the computer crashed. Still, made me grin just planning it!
And you and yours? All good I hope?
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

frog in the bog...love it
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to merge my replies into one -

our house is generally OK, we live upstairs and have a good gas fire in the sitting room and relatively OK panel heaters in the kids bedrooms. I've been doing diy today and have put draught excluder stuff around the front door which has already made a difference just need a saw to cut the draught excluder for the bottom of the front and garage doors. Our bedroom is downstairs and that gets a bit chilly, just bought lovely flanelette sheets for our bed (the kids already have them) and we have our hot water bottles so should be OK. however next week we have a man coming to give us a quote for central heating! We probably can't afford it but live in hope!!!

k, I would have loved to have seen the pictures from the zoo - didn't know you had lost everything. We're all good - Beth had netball today and got 2 nets - they won 5 - 3 so she was happy!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:46 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
frog in the bog...love it
Evening Dawn, haven't seen you post for a while, you OK? or have you been on the pop again!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

What a coincidence (sp) just had Jac on the hone. I have sent them everyones best wishes and they are coming over tomorrow so I will catch up with their news and let you know. I'm off to watch a chick flick with my victorious 10 year old as Danny is on a boys night out. Night all.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:58 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

What a coincidence (sp) just had Jac on the hone. I have sent them everyones best wishes and they are coming over tomorrow so I will catch up with their news and let you know. I'm off to watch a chick flick with my victorious 10 year old as Danny is on a boys night out. Night all.

Enjoy your girls night in. Don't forget your wine!! and choccy for your DD!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Don, how's your head. You kept up well for someone who was poorly.

Karen, we had a good night out. There was me & Donna, Wilma & co, Winnie, Potty Annie. A lovely girl called Suzy came, who I knew from another forum, but just met last night. And we all met Dicklyn from Soulminers. The pub was packed, no room for jumping around like idiots.

Oh! and I was celebrating - 1 year today we arrived in NZ.
That deserves another drink eh! Anyone else having one.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:53 am
conquering the world!

Sounds like a good night out Dee
Donna, enjoy your film,
Sarah, enjoy your views
Karen - more lager!
I have just had No1 son on the phone, he mentioned in passing that No3 son broke his wrist about 5 weeks ago .. Makes me feel a bit sad that I know so little about his life............
So I phoned No3 son and had a chat with him as well.
Ahhh well, more lager
Old Jun 27th 2007, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Page 3!!!How did the bar end up on page 3???
I was looking for a night cap before bed, now my hot water bottles (all 3 of them) have one cold!!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking for a night cap before bed, now my hot water bottles (all 3 of them) have one cold!!
Your pc has had too much to drink
Hope you are well, seems ages ago we met up with you.
Sounds like you need to ban Danny from the boys nights out till you get that C H!
keep warm.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:03 pm
conquering the world!

I will have a nightcap too, just in from work and then back for an early, then back for nightshift tomorrow - they just can't manage without me!
Cheers!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:13 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
I will have a nightcap too, just in from work and then back for an early, then back for nightshift tomorrow - they just can't manage without me!
Cheers!
Count me in ... 8:20am have to be on another "caravan of love ..."
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'll have a G&T now as I won't be able to later. Off to see 42ND STREET with daughter. cheers
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:18 pm
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
8.20am tomorrow will have me dishing out porridge to the patients. Porridge for goodness sakes - in New Zealand? get a grip people, feed these lads right - I HATE porridge. I have considered replacing it with wallpaper paste but haven't found a bulk supplier yet. Watch this space! May not be beneficial to their health, but my God, it would then take a crow-bar to prise them off the seats!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.