The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

I never played computer games until just recently. So it's just marjong I'm addicted to - but not very good.
Just remembered I used to play columns a few years ago, I haven't seen it since the mega drive days.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:48 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boopy
I never played computer games until just recently. So it's just marjong I'm addicted to - but not very good.
Just remembered I used to play columns a few years ago, I haven't seen it since the mega drive days.
I LOVE columns!! It was one of my favourites for years! If you do a google search, I think you would probably turn it up. In fact, one of my colleagues had it on his games console the other day - PSII I think?

Last edited by karonious; Jun 19th 2007 at 8:58 am. Reason: spelling
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
I LOVE columns!! It was one of my favourites for years! If you do a google search, I think you would probably turn it up. In fact, one of my colleagues had it on his games consoile the other day - PSII I think?
Ooohh! I think I'll give that a try. Thanx for that. Mind I wasn't much cop at that either, but enjoyed it.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:40 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to propose a toast to Jac and Adie.

They have just moved from Auckland to the Wellington environs, good luck with the move and hope to see you back on here.

I had a call from Jac yesterday, she has started work with the ambulance service and already has the pets down there with her. Now all she needs is for Adie to get there later this week.
We found it a big enough transition just coming to Hamilton. I can't imagine doing what they have done: coming over individually so their pets would have one of them in the UK to see them off and one here to pick them up. And to move from one end of NI to the other on top of that
Hats off chaps, you bloody deserve a drink!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:43 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to propose a toast to Jac and Adie.

They have just moved from Auckland to the Wellington environs, good luck with the move and hope to see you back on here.

I had a call from Jac yesterday, she has started work with the ambulance service and already has the pets down there with her. Now all she needs is for Adie to get there later this week.
We found it a big enough transition just coming to Hamilton. I can't imagine doing what they have done: coming over individually so their pets would have one of them in the UK to see them off and one here to pick them up. And to move from one end of NI to the other on top of that
Hats off chaps, you bloody deserve a drink!
Hear, Hear, Good Luck you very, very nice people!!! Are you stopping off en route this way? If not, why not? God you've been quiet?! Best of luck anyway, you deserve it. XXX
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:46 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hear, Hear, Good Luck you very, very nice people!!! Are you stopping off en route this way? If not, why not? God you've been quiet?! Best of luck anyway, you deserve it. XXX
Jac has just moved into their rental so hopefully, they will have an internet connection soon. They are in touch with Danny and Donna, so hopefully will be kept informed that we are asking for them!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:54 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Jac has just moved into their rental so hopefully, they will have an internet connection soon. They are in touch with Danny and Donna, so hopefully will be kept informed that we are asking for them!
Bugger, Nurse, just burnt thumb on pizza, and have to be up and at em in the morn at very important sales meeting? Must bid you good night. House Husband already gone to bed, quite why when clearly he runs round like headless chicken half hour before i walk in door 7 hours after I walked out having done nothing I've no idea??!!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 3:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Is the bar open ?
I'll have a quick shiraz on my way through and can you leave a pint behind the bar for Bro69 should he look in.
Ta
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 3:46 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

..... and for my friend McCuddy1, a good glass of malt. He's bagged a good brace of snipes recently.
Enjoy , my little ray of sunshine and light .

..edited here....

and can you leave him a pint of Stella behind the bar.

Ta

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 22nd 2007 at 12:00 pm. Reason: a pint of stella
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Jac has seemed to settle really quickly already but has been missing Adie tons while he was still in Auk. We'll hopefully be seeing them sometime this weekend - i'll pass on everyones regards. Adie has promised to make us toad in the hole so we will definitely be seeing them soon!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:20 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf
Jac has seemed to settle really quickly already but has been missing Adie tons while he was still in Auk. We'll hopefully be seeing them sometime this weekend - i'll pass on everyones regards. Adie has promised to make us toad in the hole so we will definitely be seeing them soon!

Hi Donna

I could just eat toad in the hole right now!! We call it frog in the bog in our house!!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:23 am
conquering the world!

Evening Donna and anyone else in tonight
I am off now until 3pm Tuesday, let the lagers commence!
Say Hello for me when you see Jac and Adie.
The child has gone for a sleepover but I really can't stir myself to go out for a pint. So Steve is in the car as we speak, going to pick up an Indian takeaway and some lager.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
we had bangers and mash last week, totally lost in translation when telling work colleagues! Love frog in the bog though!
You cold down there in Blenheim?
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

The child has gone for a sleepover but I really can't stir myself to go out for a pint. So Steve is in the car as we speak, going to pick up an Indian takeaway and some lager.
Hi Karonious,
how are you? I haven't been on BE for ages - is it tempting fate to say it seems quiet at the mo?
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:27 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

I could eat that as well!! My kids have cravings for Franky & Benny's at the moment! I must say I miss having ready meals some days! Only 2 supermarkets here in Blenheim, Countdown & New World so not exactly spoilt for choice.

Can't wait for the container next week so I can start baking and cooking in earnest!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.